KISS in Dubai The facts!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Kisscandinavia
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: KISS in Dubai The facts!

Post by Kisscandinavia »

Dankiss wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:58 am
Kisscandinavia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:30 am If I were a billionaire, I would pay those two greedy guys enough cash to make a new album. An 80's style Kiss album.
Who would be singing, my friend?

Gene and Paul. Paul can still sing the same way that David Lee Roth sang his vocals for the first VH album. With todays technology it won't be hard to make Paul sound good on an album.
Spiritual_Chaos

Post by Spiritual_Chaos »

Kisscandinavia wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:32 am
Kisscandinavia wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:30 am If I were a billionaire, I would pay those two greedy guys enough cash to make a new album. An 80's style Kiss album.

Gene and Paul. Paul can still sing the same way that David Lee Roth sang his vocals for the first VH album. With todays technology it won't be hard to make Paul sound good on an album.
Then, why doesn't he sound all that good on the last two albums?
Kisscandinavia

Post by Kisscandinavia »

Spiritual_Chaos wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:30 am

Then, why doesn't he sound all that good on the last two albums?

Bad producer.
Dankiss
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by Dankiss »

The technology won't just repair his voice. Where there's no tone, there can be no fixing to it, sadly :(
StarChildBlade
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by StarChildBlade »

Dankiss wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:10 am

The technology won't just repair his voice. Where there's no tone, there can be no fixing to it, sadly :(
He’s got tone, but it’s a barely audible whisper at this point.
savage_dreams
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by savage_dreams »

OrigialEraFan wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:46 pm Eric Singers friend, Vlogger Jordan The Lion, was doing a live stream yesterday and about 10:30 minutes in, he was asked if he was going to watch the KISS livestream, he replied, "I don't know, I have no idea what I am doing on new years eve." He then said, "For all the people saying KISS is greedy and at it again charging all these different prices, This isn't their idea, they were hired.
while its true every band is basically hired to play a show by a promoter, ticket prices and vip prices are generally related to the cost of the show, and the guarantee the band requires to be "hired" for a show. so still.... hired or a show planned by the band, they are still greedy.
Nellcote71

Post by Nellcote71 »

Paul Stanley makes Diamond Dave sound like Pavoratti. Let that sink in...
Ratmir
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Ratmir »

StarChildBlade wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:33 am
Dankiss wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:10 am

He’s got tone, but it’s a barely audible whisper at this point.
He recorded about 10 tracks for the EOTR tour, a song for Aces album - he sounds fine on all of them. He also recorded songs for his soul album, although if he’s singing falcetto I don’t have high hopes for this.
Point is, there is no reason why he can’t record 3-4 songs for an album in the studio. Live is a different story - he can’t song anything
Arrogant
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Arrogant »

Hipster1 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm They are making a killing ...I could image anything less than 5 each ....depends of the rights to the future DVD which they will get....yeah they will get a lot of back-end perks and revenue....the hotel and promoter of the event will give their guarantees...however they will get a lot of other stuff off of it...
The height of delusion.
Crown Royal

Post by Crown Royal »

Nellcote71 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:17 am

Paul Stanley makes Diamond Dave sound like Pavoratti. Let that sink in...
longtimekiss
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by longtimekiss »

So, they didn't do it for the money, they did it for the money.
Tito

Post by Tito »

Will there be sharks?
CHRIS ARMY

Post by CHRIS ARMY »

Although I'm not interested in this, I don't think it's that bad of an idea. It's a very KISS idea. For the fans to come together and watch a full concert to ring in the new year? Whatever...You guys will shit on anything. The whole fuckin' world is shut down. I haven't been to a concert in almost a year. It's not that crazy of an idea. The $1.000 package? Well that's kinda crazy. But there will be fans that buy it.
Much Too Soon
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Much Too Soon »

Sooo.... nobody knows anything.

Thanks.
KISSFACE

Post by KISSFACE »

Much Too Soon wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:13 pm Sooo.... nobody knows anything.

Thanks.
I know that it means only one thing:
His Majesty

Post by His Majesty »

Tito wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:45 am Will there be sharks?
Yes, Doc McGee will be there...