KISS performing again on AGT!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13994
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Crown Royal »

DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm

Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987,
Do years as a fan up our cred here?

If so, move over. I became a fan two years before you were born.
DJ Sterling Golden
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by DJ Sterling Golden »

Crown Royal wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 pm
DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm

Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987,
Do years as a fan up our cred here?

If so, move over. I became a fan two years before you were born.
Eh, nah. Illustrating the fact I've been out here a while now. :) Wouldn't surprise me if I am the latest one to the party in here.
User avatar
spiritof76
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by spiritof76 »

DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:05 pm Some KISS fans are clueless. Sorry but it’s true. I’ve seen it a bit here, but it has happened tenfold on social media since this performance. Fans with their sarcastic “Oh they played a deep cut” or “oh wow, never heard this song before!” etc. etc. I always assumed most KISS fans these days are aged 40-60 and have followed the band for decades. But sometimes it’s like we as a fan base are new to the whole thing. 14 year old Billie Eilish fans seem to have more of a grasp of things than we do.

Surely we are smart enough to recognise why KISS appeared on that show last night. It was basically a commercial. Just like it was last time they went on the show, it was all designed to remind everyone that KISS is still around and if you’re quick you still have time to capture the excitement and spectacle of seeing them live one more time. It should go without saying but they’re not up there pitching to us. For the most part we’ve got our front row ticket, M&G package and stage played guitar picked out. So with their 3 minute live (and I use that term loosely) advertisement do we honestly expect them to bust out a rarity? They want to be as bombastic and entertaining as possible and the song has to be something that most people are familiar with. We’ve heard RARAN a million times, but the casual observer who they are targeting has only heard it enough that he/she probably still enjoys the catchy nature of it.

I’ve said all this already and so have others, but it just seems sometimes that KISS fans don’t get it. Or maybe they don’t want to. Maybe it’s an easy way to take a cheap shot at the band. I can’t help thinking if they’d busted out She’s So European or Hide Your Heart there would still be some fans saying “why did they play a song nobody knows?” or “I hate that song!” :lol:
Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987, and while I have great memories of years gone by I am not imprisoned by them. I get who KISS are in 2020 and I get the importance of appearances like the AGT finale last night. It's all about staying connected with the modern mainstream audience. Maintaining a strong social media presence, pushing the EOTR tour, taking on new branding opportunities etc. Some of the old heads refuse to admit it but KISS aren't exactly hurting these days in terms of where their level of success should be. For a Hall of Fame band about to hang it up in 17 months, at it for nearly 50 years (context: the first KISS album dropped 46 years ago today...and 46 years later they're on prime time network TV!), KISS are doing fine and appealing to exactly who they are targeting. It is true: a lot of the kids of the modern culture "get it" better than some old heads do who will forever brand Gene and Paul as the villains...even though they are the two OGs who kept this band alive all this time while the other two have slapped you in the face over and over and over. I was fine with last night's appearance in the context of what it was meant to be.
:lol:

Old heads. Ok.

So from an "old head", we came from a different time with the band. I have explained this before and people get a sting in their ass from it but here goes.

If you were not a fan of Kiss in the 70's, especially early on, your experience is not the same. Sorry but it is true. That's why so many "old heads" are not happy about Kiss today. It was something they felt deeply about, in a way many of you who came later can not relate with.

Now before you cry I am not making you into "less of a fan", just saying the experience is not the same.

Kiss are doing well financially. They are however now, a bloated, immobile statue of themselves, with a lip synching singer and two guys pretending to be someone else. It kind of dulls that original luster they created. They are a mirage now. Great for collecting cash, but not good at much else.
User avatar
Mr Slow
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7655
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Mr Slow »

Crown Royal wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 pm Why do you worry so much about what others think??

I think you'd enjoy this board much more if you'd stop running from thread to thread trying to put out every little anti-KISS fire you think you see.

Here's the thing about last night's performance: I could make a positive case about it, and I could make a negative case about it. The people that loved it and enjoyed it are right...but so are the people who feel otherwise.

KISS is a band with such a long and storied career that along the way they've brought in numerous types of fans and personalities. The opinions here are going to be very wide-ranging.

Some fans love last night's performance. I get why they do. Some people, maybe someone who is a deep, deep fan of 1974-1976 KISS, was not a fan of it. I get that, too. Both are right, neither is wrong. It's perception.

It's truly mind-boggling how some of you simply will not accept anything short of constant love and affection thrown at the band for everything they do.
It’s not at all about anti-KISS. You’ll notice I haven’t put up too much resistance to the negative comments. I guess I’m just flabbergasted at how many people really just don’t get it. As a fan base we act all high and mighty “42 year fan here” and “diehard since 1975” but we often seem really clueless.

I can find plenty of positives and negatives from last night too. But it just irritates me when I see fans almost expecting things to a certain way because it’s the way they want it to be. Reminds me of a moment I had in 2004 with a fan friend at a KISS show. He was complaining before the concert started that they don’t play obscure songs. 4 songs in and they played I Pledge Allegiance To The State Of Rock ‘N’ Roll and he turns to me and yells “Why the fuck are they playing this shit?!?!”

Anyway, I love the FAQ and value all the interactions I have. If I seem angry, I’m definitely not. I just don’t enjoy discovering that the KISS ARMY is stupid! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mr Slow
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7655
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Mr Slow »

spiritof76 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm
DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:05 pm Some KISS fans are clueless. Sorry but it’s true. I’ve seen it a bit here, but it has happened tenfold on social media since this performance. Fans with their sarcastic “Oh they played a deep cut” or “oh wow, never heard this song before!” etc. etc. I always assumed most KISS fans these days are aged 40-60 and have followed the band for decades. But sometimes it’s like we as a fan base are new to the whole thing. 14 year old Billie Eilish fans seem to have more of a grasp of things than we do.

Surely we are smart enough to recognise why KISS appeared on that show last night. It was basically a commercial. Just like it was last time they went on the show, it was all designed to remind everyone that KISS is still around and if you’re quick you still have time to capture the excitement and spectacle of seeing them live one more time. It should go without saying but they’re not up there pitching to us. For the most part we’ve got our front row ticket, M&G package and stage played guitar picked out. So with their 3 minute live (and I use that term loosely) advertisement do we honestly expect them to bust out a rarity? They want to be as bombastic and entertaining as possible and the song has to be something that most people are familiar with. We’ve heard RARAN a million times, but the casual observer who they are targeting has only heard it enough that he/she probably still enjoys the catchy nature of it.

I’ve said all this already and so have others, but it just seems sometimes that KISS fans don’t get it. Or maybe they don’t want to. Maybe it’s an easy way to take a cheap shot at the band. I can’t help thinking if they’d busted out She’s So European or Hide Your Heart there would still be some fans saying “why did they play a song nobody knows?” or “I hate that song!” :lol:
Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987, and while I have great memories of years gone by I am not imprisoned by them. I get who KISS are in 2020 and I get the importance of appearances like the AGT finale last night. It's all about staying connected with the modern mainstream audience. Maintaining a strong social media presence, pushing the EOTR tour, taking on new branding opportunities etc. Some of the old heads refuse to admit it but KISS aren't exactly hurting these days in terms of where their level of success should be. For a Hall of Fame band about to hang it up in 17 months, at it for nearly 50 years (context: the first KISS album dropped 46 years ago today...and 46 years later they're on prime time network TV!), KISS are doing fine and appealing to exactly who they are targeting. It is true: a lot of the kids of the modern culture "get it" better than some old heads do who will forever brand Gene and Paul as the villains...even though they are the two OGs who kept this band alive all this time while the other two have slapped you in the face over and over and over. I was fine with last night's appearance in the context of what it was meant to be.
:lol:

Old heads. Ok.

So from an "old head", we came from a different time with the band. I have explained this before and people get a sting in their ass from it but here goes.

If you were not a fan of Kiss in the 70's, especially early on, your experience is not the same. Sorry but it is true. That's why so many "old heads" are not happy about Kiss today. It was something they felt deeply about, in a way many of you who came later can not relate with.

Now before you cry I am not making you into "less of a fan", just saying the experience is not the same.

Kiss are doing well financially. They are however now, a bloated, immobile statue of themselves, with a lip synching singer and two guys pretending to be someone else. It kind of dulls that original luster they created. They are a mirage now. Great for collecting cash, but not good at much else.
Great, but not a word you said here explains why people expect them to play an obscure song on a show like this. But you possibly answered why fans will complain regardless of what the band plays so I guess I learned something. 8)
User avatar
spiritof76
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by spiritof76 »

Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:35 pm
spiritof76 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm
DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:05 pm Some KISS fans are clueless. Sorry but it’s true. I’ve seen it a bit here, but it has happened tenfold on social media since this performance. Fans with their sarcastic “Oh they played a deep cut” or “oh wow, never heard this song before!” etc. etc. I always assumed most KISS fans these days are aged 40-60 and have followed the band for decades. But sometimes it’s like we as a fan base are new to the whole thing. 14 year old Billie Eilish fans seem to have more of a grasp of things than we do.

Surely we are smart enough to recognise why KISS appeared on that show last night. It was basically a commercial. Just like it was last time they went on the show, it was all designed to remind everyone that KISS is still around and if you’re quick you still have time to capture the excitement and spectacle of seeing them live one more time. It should go without saying but they’re not up there pitching to us. For the most part we’ve got our front row ticket, M&G package and stage played guitar picked out. So with their 3 minute live (and I use that term loosely) advertisement do we honestly expect them to bust out a rarity? They want to be as bombastic and entertaining as possible and the song has to be something that most people are familiar with. We’ve heard RARAN a million times, but the casual observer who they are targeting has only heard it enough that he/she probably still enjoys the catchy nature of it.

I’ve said all this already and so have others, but it just seems sometimes that KISS fans don’t get it. Or maybe they don’t want to. Maybe it’s an easy way to take a cheap shot at the band. I can’t help thinking if they’d busted out She’s So European or Hide Your Heart there would still be some fans saying “why did they play a song nobody knows?” or “I hate that song!” :lol:
Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987, and while I have great memories of years gone by I am not imprisoned by them. I get who KISS are in 2020 and I get the importance of appearances like the AGT finale last night. It's all about staying connected with the modern mainstream audience. Maintaining a strong social media presence, pushing the EOTR tour, taking on new branding opportunities etc. Some of the old heads refuse to admit it but KISS aren't exactly hurting these days in terms of where their level of success should be. For a Hall of Fame band about to hang it up in 17 months, at it for nearly 50 years (context: the first KISS album dropped 46 years ago today...and 46 years later they're on prime time network TV!), KISS are doing fine and appealing to exactly who they are targeting. It is true: a lot of the kids of the modern culture "get it" better than some old heads do who will forever brand Gene and Paul as the villains...even though they are the two OGs who kept this band alive all this time while the other two have slapped you in the face over and over and over. I was fine with last night's appearance in the context of what it was meant to be.
:lol:

Old heads. Ok.

So from an "old head", we came from a different time with the band. I have explained this before and people get a sting in their ass from it but here goes.

If you were not a fan of Kiss in the 70's, especially early on, your experience is not the same. Sorry but it is true. That's why so many "old heads" are not happy about Kiss today. It was something they felt deeply about, in a way many of you who came later can not relate with.

Now before you cry I am not making you into "less of a fan", just saying the experience is not the same.

Kiss are doing well financially. They are however now, a bloated, immobile statue of themselves, with a lip synching singer and two guys pretending to be someone else. It kind of dulls that original luster they created. They are a mirage now. Great for collecting cash, but not good at much else.
Great, but not a word you said here explains why people expect them to play an obscure song on a show like this. But you possibly answered why fans will complain regardless of what the band plays so I guess I learned something. 8)
I would not expect an obscure song on a TV appearance. I can see why they picked one Paul does not sing on though.
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2549
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

I'm an old head and I thought it was fun. A little concerned about Gene's crazaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaea thing however. Let's hope that doesn't stay.
DJ Sterling Golden
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by DJ Sterling Golden »

spiritof76 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm
DJ Sterling Golden wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:17 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:05 pm Some KISS fans are clueless. Sorry but it’s true. I’ve seen it a bit here, but it has happened tenfold on social media since this performance. Fans with their sarcastic “Oh they played a deep cut” or “oh wow, never heard this song before!” etc. etc. I always assumed most KISS fans these days are aged 40-60 and have followed the band for decades. But sometimes it’s like we as a fan base are new to the whole thing. 14 year old Billie Eilish fans seem to have more of a grasp of things than we do.

Surely we are smart enough to recognise why KISS appeared on that show last night. It was basically a commercial. Just like it was last time they went on the show, it was all designed to remind everyone that KISS is still around and if you’re quick you still have time to capture the excitement and spectacle of seeing them live one more time. It should go without saying but they’re not up there pitching to us. For the most part we’ve got our front row ticket, M&G package and stage played guitar picked out. So with their 3 minute live (and I use that term loosely) advertisement do we honestly expect them to bust out a rarity? They want to be as bombastic and entertaining as possible and the song has to be something that most people are familiar with. We’ve heard RARAN a million times, but the casual observer who they are targeting has only heard it enough that he/she probably still enjoys the catchy nature of it.

I’ve said all this already and so have others, but it just seems sometimes that KISS fans don’t get it. Or maybe they don’t want to. Maybe it’s an easy way to take a cheap shot at the band. I can’t help thinking if they’d busted out She’s So European or Hide Your Heart there would still be some fans saying “why did they play a song nobody knows?” or “I hate that song!” :lol:
Co-sign.

I've been fucking with this KISS thing since I was 10, 1987, and while I have great memories of years gone by I am not imprisoned by them. I get who KISS are in 2020 and I get the importance of appearances like the AGT finale last night. It's all about staying connected with the modern mainstream audience. Maintaining a strong social media presence, pushing the EOTR tour, taking on new branding opportunities etc. Some of the old heads refuse to admit it but KISS aren't exactly hurting these days in terms of where their level of success should be. For a Hall of Fame band about to hang it up in 17 months, at it for nearly 50 years (context: the first KISS album dropped 46 years ago today...and 46 years later they're on prime time network TV!), KISS are doing fine and appealing to exactly who they are targeting. It is true: a lot of the kids of the modern culture "get it" better than some old heads do who will forever brand Gene and Paul as the villains...even though they are the two OGs who kept this band alive all this time while the other two have slapped you in the face over and over and over. I was fine with last night's appearance in the context of what it was meant to be.
:lol:

Old heads. Ok.

So from an "old head", we came from a different time with the band. I have explained this before and people get a sting in their ass from it but here goes.

If you were not a fan of Kiss in the 70's, especially early on, your experience is not the same. Sorry but it is true. That's why so many "old heads" are not happy about Kiss today. It was something they felt deeply about, in a way many of you who came later can not relate with.

Now before you cry I am not making you into "less of a fan", just saying the experience is not the same.

Kiss are doing well financially. They are however now, a bloated, immobile statue of themselves, with a lip synching singer and two guys pretending to be someone else. It kind of dulls that original luster they created. They are a mirage now. Great for collecting cash, but not good at much else.
We're all old heads in here fam. I have zero issue with that. Point was some choose to be "prisoners of their own nostalgia," if you will.
User avatar
WickedLester
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:42 am

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by WickedLester »

I'm glad we're able to work thru disagreements on here. Buy honestly, it's wonderful to see such an active group dedicated to the hottest band in the WORLD-KISS! Through all the various lineups and make up changes and no makeup, hair metal, death's and Genes late 80s haircut, Kiss has been nothing but the best.

Every concert, every tour, every song you can feel the heart and soul poured into every piece of art they create. A few of you seem to have a certain preference to the band at a particular point in time, but remember, it's an ever evolving monolith of musical mastery. I implore you to maybe go and see a KISS concert sometime, maybe for the first time, maybe for the second first time!

If you do, I think you'll agree, you'll never ever see another band like this. And you'll learn to appreciate what you have instead of an ideal of what you think you should have.

Amen and hallelujah. Where's the tylenol?
User avatar
spiritof76
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by spiritof76 »

WickedLester wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pm it's an ever evolving monolith of musical mastery.
If it really was that I would support it 100%
User avatar
Mr Slow
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7655
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Mr Slow »

WickedLester wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pmAmen and hallelujah. Where's the tylenol?
Thanks Sparky, but I think you missed a bit... :lol:


Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66nSZzBNkTU
User avatar
WickedLester
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:42 am

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by WickedLester »

Mr Slow wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:05 pm
WickedLester wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pmAmen and hallelujah. Where's the tylenol?
Thanks Sparky, but I think you missed a bit... :lol:


Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66nSZzBNkTU
Mr Slow gets it. Lol
User avatar
Fartbone
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 16967
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles Rules!!!

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Fartbone »

That entire audience spent $8.50 each on merchandise
User avatar
highvoltage1969
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by highvoltage1969 »

WickedLester wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:54 pm I'm glad we're able to work thru disagreements on here. Buy honestly, it's wonderful to see such an active group dedicated to the hottest band in the WORLD-KISS! Through all the various lineups and make up changes and no makeup, hair metal, death's and Genes late 80s haircut, Kiss has been nothing but the best.

Every concert, every tour, every song you can feel the heart and soul poured into every piece of art they create. A few of you seem to have a certain preference to the band at a particular point in time, but remember, it's an ever evolving monolith of musical mastery. I implore you to maybe go and see a KISS concert sometime, maybe for the first time, maybe for the second first time!

If you do, I think you'll agree, you'll never ever see another band like this. And you'll learn to appreciate what you have instead of an ideal of what you think you should have.

Amen and hallelujah. Where's the tylenol?
It is? Monoliths aren't typically known for their ever evolving nature, kind of the opposite really.

Anyway, no need to implore this fan, I've already been and I liked it.
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2549
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

Clown Royal wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:18 pm Why do you worry so much about what others think??
Image
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13994
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Crown Royal »

Your anger is noted
User avatar
Thunderous_Lay
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am
Location: Underway

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

highvoltage1969 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:14 pmIt is? Monoliths aren't typically known for their ever evolving nature, kind of the opposite really.

Anyway, no need to implore this fan, I've already been and I liked it.
Space Odyssey reference, dawg.

I think.

Image
User avatar
Fartbone
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 16967
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles Rules!!!

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Fartbone »

CRAYZEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEA
User avatar
Doose
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3285
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Doose »

Fartbone wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:22 pm CRAYZEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEA
That vibrato is cracking me up every time I watch it. I just jump to those points now.
User avatar
highvoltage1969
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7305
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by highvoltage1969 »

Thunderous_Lay wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:14 pm
highvoltage1969 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:14 pmIt is? Monoliths aren't typically known for their ever evolving nature, kind of the opposite really.

Anyway, no need to implore this fan, I've already been and I liked it.
Space Odyssey reference, dawg.

I think.

Image
I bet it wasn't.
canadiankiss
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 am

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by canadiankiss »

Crown Royal wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 am
canadiankiss wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:29 am Well, it's about time they dug deep into the vault and played this hidden gem.
You didn't really expect a hidden gem on national TV during primetime, did you?

Hell, they hardly play those on cruises.
It was sarcasm. Read what i wrote, again.. :)
User avatar
Ace Fury
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5406
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm
Location: BURN BITCH BURN

Re: KISS performing again on AGT!

Post by Ace Fury »

When I joined up here. I really didnt like the current line up and it was the original 4 for me pretty much from Dynasty back to their self titled debut. ONLY. But I watched Monster come out and was genuinely happy to see the band still going. I went to the residency in Vegas and had a blast. When they did the 2014 reissues I bought them all and picked up a ton of albums I never gave a chance.

I like it all for different reasons now. Not every song but each era has interesting momemts.
Post Reply