Latest message from Vinnie

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
elleneff
Banned

Re: Latest message from Vinnie

Post by elleneff »

Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:00 am
elleneff wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 amNow Iv been sent screen cap copies of these messages you have been circulating here and on FB, (This must be like a full time job for you, such is the dedication to this craft) and your private chats with people really aren`t so private. Folk know what you are up to. "Dude."
He's a recruiter, working on behalf of - and most likely instructed by - Vinnie Vincent. It's nothing more than Vinnie's attempt to boost poor ticket sales.
Id get a healthier hobby, a better icon to follow, and a more productive pastime.
But hey , it clearly keeps him off the street. So there`s that.
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

elleneff wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 am Now Iv been sent screen cap copies of these messages you have been circulating here and on FB, (This must be like a full time job for you, such is the dedication to this craft) and your private chats with people really aren`t so private.
Folk know what you are up to. "Dude."
Wow... if I wasn’t convinced before, I am now. You truly are a despicable individual. I don’t share private conversations. I kinda have standards that way. But like attracts like I suppose, which must be the true reason you disable your PM’s. Sounds like you run with a crowd you wouldn’t trust yourself. How miserable.
Frehley's Vomit
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Frehley's Vomit »

elleneff wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:26 am
Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:00 am
elleneff wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 amNow Iv been sent screen cap copies of these messages you have been circulating here and on FB, (This must be like a full time job for you, such is the dedication to this craft) and your private chats with people really aren`t so private. Folk know what you are up to. "Dude."
He's a recruiter, working on behalf of - and most likely instructed by - Vinnie Vincent. It's nothing more than Vinnie's attempt to boost poor ticket sales.
Id get a healthier hobby, a better icon to follow, and a more productive pastime.
But hey , it clearly keeps him off the street. So there`s that.
I suppose it could have been worse. Vinnie could have despatched the aggressive and abusive Russian dude to this outpost.
Frehley's Vomit

Rip Rokken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:40 am
elleneff wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:31 am Now Iv been sent screen cap copies of these messages you have been circulating here and on FB, (This must be like a full time job for you, such is the dedication to this craft) and your private chats with people really aren`t so private.
Wow... if I wasn’t convinced before, I am now. You truly are a despicable individual. I don’t share private conversations. I kinda have standards that way. But like attracts like I suppose, which must be the true reason you disable your PM’s. Sounds like you run with a crowd you wouldn’t trust yourself. How miserable.
You should be more concerned about why people you trusted shared your PMs.
TheSpoiler

Post by TheSpoiler »

Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 am
Sounds like the people sharing the PM's are the untrustworthy ones, no?
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

You should be more concerned about the people you trusted who sent him your PMs.
Not @ you FV but :
Interestingly enough, The messages were sent unsolicited via other outlets. Any with SO many sent in such a friendly gesture to vet this Renfield Rokken guy it certainly confirms that hes working for Cusano, though attempting (badly) to make it appear as if hey, everythings great here, you should try it, What a party its great fun with "WE" .

It also, certainly , deflect away as best he can , shows that those he is contacting unsolicited - simply DONT trust him. Im not the only one these messages were passed onto. People have been checking up on you John and have for quite a while.

Again, for the clearly hard of thinking and reading comprehension, they were disabled precisely to stop people like John slipping in , like a snake. and there were many before. So don't feel honoured old chum.

You are Cusanos sales agent/recruiter and a piss poor one at that.
Ever contact the lovely lady that used to own/ run Full Shredd on FB before Cusano and Wilkie bullied her off? ? you should. She has quite a tale to tell and SO many screencaps . So many.

and usage of the words Dispicable and the narrative you are following is EXACTLY like the Modus Cusano uses. Funny that.
Frehley's Vomit

TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:16 am
That's what I said, yes.
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

Well yes, that is an obvious concern, lol. The bulk of what he says is B.S. because I don’t PM with that many people, but sure, I did try to go to bat for someone I have had civil dialog with, same as I would for anybody. He’s a creep for dangling that shit in a public forum. I NEVER share private conversations, no matter who it’s with. It’s just a line not to cross.
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

Oh boy. History repeating. What a surprise.
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

I have ZERO to defend here from this creep. Go ahead and post the messages. If they were to others who decided to share them, fine. Let everyone else be the judge.
TheSpoiler

Post by TheSpoiler »

Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:20 am
That's what I said, yes.
Ellenef should also be concerned, if these are his friends.
Frehley's Vomit

Rip Rokken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:25 am
Well yes, that is an obvious concern, lol. The bulk of what he says is B.S. because I don’t PM with that many people, but sure, I did try to go to bat for someone I have had civil dialog with, same as I would for anybody. He’s a creep for dangling that shit in a public forum. I NEVER share private conversations, no matter who it’s with. It’s just a line not to cross.
He hasn't shared anything. He's saying people you sent shit to shared it with him.
Frehley's Vomit

TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:34 am
Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:20 am
That's what I said, yes.
Ellenef should also be concerned, if these are his friends.
I think people can decide for themselves who they believe to be the charlatan in this case.

Do you really buy this "I'm just a fan" bullshit?
Last edited by Frehley's Vomit on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

Frehley's Vomit wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 am
Rip Rokken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:25 am
He hasn't shared anything. He's saying people you sent shit to shared it with him.
Problem is there haven’t been that many, and for what he’s referring to, most are folks I’ve met in person and trust. Definitely nobody that would share info with the likes of him. I’m more concerned he hacked an account.
Frehley's Vomit

Rip Rokken wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:41 amI’m more concerned he hacked an account.
Of course. :lol:
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

There's some pretty fucked up behaviour in this thread. Folks need to take a step back from the insanity. It's unbecoming, unacceptable, and unhealthy.