Page 2 of 5

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm
by metaldad
PassMeBy wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm
battra wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:14 pm
The one in the St. Louis area seems to be doing very well every time we go there / it’s a great place to eat and the decor and theme makes for a very cool experience
I went there once and was less than impressed.

Let me clarify that...

It was not bad and I didn't walk out of there thinking I'd overpaid or anything like that. It's just nothing original or special. Then couple that with it being 30 miles west of my house at the very end of St. Louis County...(Note I live in the county of St. Louis City....long story.)

That particular area is having a worker shortage as well. The people who live there don't want the work, and the people who'll take those jobs can't get out there. We'll see what happens there, but the shortage is closing restaurants.

For me, ok food, but far away when I can support a hundred locally owned restaurants in my and the surrounding neighborhoods and not having to go to Chesterfield?

Yeah, I haven't been back.
Sounds like you had far too high expectations for a Rock N' Roll themed sports bar.
He Wanted The Best
He Didn’t Get It
😎

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:34 pm
by PassMeBy
metaldad wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm


He Wanted The Best
He Didn’t Get It
😎
Compliments to the hottest chef in the world!

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:41 am
by curryleaf
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am
Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......
Baffling? I'd suggest it's exactly what to expect from one of the most monumental hypocrites you could care to mention.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 am
by Potato Salad
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am

Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......
It's way more common than you think. There are tons of guys out there where their mother is the only woman they respect.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:06 am
by elleneff
curryleaf wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:41 am
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am
Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......
Baffling? I'd suggest it's exactly what to expect from one of the most monumental hypocrites you could care to mention.
Its baffling to me. But I certainly understand and take your point.
Not to tangent off topic, but if you are raised right, and you are taught to respect and hold women in regard and equal, as is right (and many many women are better than I could ever hope to be (lets not go down the yes but what about x or Y route, Id rather try to keep it positive)
But its disappointing to say the least.
Now there was Cher and Diana Ross and Shannon, Flora, Sophie, all women he loved/loves and respects. and then there are women he clearly doesn't respect by some of the most appalling utterances he dimwittyingly proclaims as he attempted to make a point in a ham fisted manner like a caveman with a stick. Now Ill conceded that at the crux he has a valid point on some issues , but for such a smart guy to discuss such a thing in media speak in a crude and demeaning manner is sad , to me.
There are academic studies that suggest that some stop developing, learning and studying in their late 40s early 50 and circle back on an ethos and practice that perhaps worked or made sense in their 20s. This certainly seems to describe Gene.
Now as I know Gene is a very scholared student in matters of History and Theology and has a magnificent scope of knowledge. Stuart Copeland , being a child of a diplomatic family in the middle east and a student of such, in an interview recently recanted a tale of meeting Gene at a party and the two spent the evening discussing the minute details of timelines and old testament and it was fascinating to listen to.
The takeaway for me, is that ,as soon as theres a camera or a media person, Gene reverts to the same old bytes and tropes because he assumes, that these simplistic jingoism is what sells.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:21 am
by In the Suds
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am


Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......

Madonna–whore complex - "this psychological complex is said to develop in men who see women as either saintly Madonnas or debased prostitutes. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E ... re_complex

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:40 am
by battra
PassMeBy wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm
battra wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:14 pm
The one in the St. Louis area seems to be doing very well every time we go there / it’s a great place to eat and the decor and theme makes for a very cool experience
I went there once and was less than impressed.

Let me clarify that...

It was not bad and I didn't walk out of there thinking I'd overpaid or anything like that. It's just nothing original or special. Then couple that with it being 30 miles west of my house at the very end of St. Louis County...(Note I live in the county of St. Louis City....long story.)

That particular area is having a worker shortage as well. The people who live there don't want the work, and the people who'll take those jobs can't get out there. We'll see what happens there, but the shortage is closing restaurants.

For me, ok food, but far away when I can support a hundred locally owned restaurants in my and the surrounding neighborhoods and not having to go to Chesterfield?

Yeah, I haven't been back.
Sounds like you had far too high expectations for a Rock N' Roll themed sports bar.
Maybe?

But why would I have low hopes?

Good beer selection and good food...that's my hope.

Having posters on the wall isn't really a draw for me.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:57 am
by Bruce
... Rock & Brews is definitely my kind of dining experience!

Image

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:42 pm
by Vandelay Industries
I've only seen one R&B, while strolling through LAX. Don't know if it's representative of all R&Bs, but it looked about as "rock and roll" as a restaurant owned by Old Navy..

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:17 pm
by Nellcote71
Bruce wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:57 am
... Rock & Brews is definitely my kind of dining experience!

Image
I guess they weren’t too picky :lol:

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 pm
by nibbler1982
Nellcote71 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:17 pm
Bruce wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:57 am
... Rock & Brews is definitely my kind of dining experience!

Image
I guess they weren’t too picky :lol:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the talent in that lineup.

Don’t get me wrong, every day of the week can’t be Friday, that’s just built into the system. However...

Everyone in that queue deserves a chance to step up to the plate. :D

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:54 pm
by kissssman
There is one being built and scheduled to open in Oak Lawn, IL, in the suburbs south of Chicago. They say Spring of 2019 so it should be completed soon.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:00 pm
by Seanjc
When Gene and Paul first announced this venture, I thought "Why?" There's nothing original about this concept as there's already two existing and wildly successful franchises that have covered this ground.

Gourmet burgers and brews? Red Robin.

Rock-themed restaurant serving pub food and alcohol? Hard Rock Cafe. Also HRCs feature actual music memorabilia from clothes to instruments. Does R&Bs feature similar decorations or just pictures of famous musicians on the wall?

Conquering territory already conquered by others. KISS in a nut shell.

I wonder if G&P really thought this was a great idea or if the other owners approached them and they decided to collect the licensing fees, take the money and run? Probably the latter.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:25 am
by elleneff
Seanjc wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:00 pm
When Gene and Paul first announced this venture, I thought "Why?" There's nothing original about this concept as there's already two existing and wildly successful franchises that have covered this ground.

Gourmet burgers and brews? Red Robin.

Rock-themed restaurant serving pub food and alcohol? Hard Rock Cafe. Also HRCs feature actual music memorabilia from clothes to instruments. Does R&Bs feature similar decorations or just pictures of famous musicians on the wall?

Conquering territory already conquered by others. KISS in a nut shell.

I wonder if G&P really thought this was a great idea or if the other owners approached them and they decided to collect the licensing fees, take the money and run? Probably the latter.
Pretty much this..........all of this..

If a second rate seen it before afterthought is your thing, great.

If I had to go to a celeb eatery, Sammy HAGARS Cabo Wabo is it. Loved it. Not selling Sammy, Its selling a lifestyle, tequila, great authentic food etc...

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 am
by battra
elleneff wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:25 am
If I had to go to a celeb eatery, Sammy HAGARS Cabo Wabo is it. Loved it. Not selling Sammy, Its selling a lifestyle, tequila, great authentic food etc...
We had one of those in STL (natch) for awhile....

I went once.

It was a'ight.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am
by elleneff
battra wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 am
elleneff wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:25 am
If I had to go to a celeb eatery, Sammy HAGARS Cabo Wabo is it. Loved it. Not selling Sammy, Its selling a lifestyle, tequila, great authentic food etc...
We had one of those in STL (natch) for awhile....

I went once.

It was a'ight.
The tequila was/is great..... may have influenced the rest of the visit. But yeah, the cantina, the food, service, the alcohol, the beach bum lifestyle. Yeah. Dug it.
and Ill admit , I kinda loath hard rock, planet hollywood and themed eateries. Partly because the cynicism in hey look and eat next to items.
Cabo seems to be more happy accident and the lifestyle build slowly around that. Bet the VH brothers resent selling their interest eh? lol

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 am
by battra
elleneff wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:10 am
battra wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:35 am
elleneff wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:25 am
If I had to go to a celeb eatery, Sammy HAGARS Cabo Wabo is it. Loved it. Not selling Sammy, Its selling a lifestyle, tequila, great authentic food etc...
We had one of those in STL (natch) for awhile....

I went once.

It was a'ight.
The tequila was/is great..... may have influenced the rest of the visit. But yeah, the cantina, the food, service, the alcohol, the beach bum lifestyle. Yeah. Dug it.
and Ill admit , I kinda loath hard rock, planet hollywood and themed eateries. Partly because the cynicism in hey look and eat next to items.
Cabo seems to be more happy accident and the lifestyle build slowly around that. Bet the VH brothers resent selling their interest eh? lol
I don't drink tequila, so I didn't indulge there. :)

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
by Going Blind
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am
by His Majesty
Potato Salad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 am
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am

Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......
It's way more common than you think. There are tons of guys out there where their mother is the only woman they respect.
Ed Gein?

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:53 pm
by Black Ace
His Majesty wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:26 am
Potato Salad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 am
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 am

Ill edit to add, For a man that adores his mother, his wife and daughter, his treatment of women over the years has been at times baffling and appalling.
From the point of view that should anyone treated Flora (rest in peace) Shannon or Sophie in a manner he has treated a lot of women, ie as an item to be used and objectified, well......
It's way more common than you think. There are tons of guys out there where their mother is the only woman they respect.
Ed Gein?
Touché

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
by nibbler1982
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:16 pm
by Kloetenburger
Who could resist this guy

Image

Image

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:30 pm
by 22nijuni
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:30 am
metaldad wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:18 am
elleneff wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:03 am
metaldad wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:58 am
elleneff wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:36 am
Talktopete wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:56 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...
That wasn't very nice. And the one near me does very well and the food is delicious. It's always busy. And.... whatever. Alice Cooper has a restaurant too. A republican, Christian who sings about necrophilia and gets his head cut off on a nightly basis, oh and his restaurant is filled with golf memorabilia. And it does good business too. I bet you eat at Toby Keith's restaurant.
Does he really? Good business?
Because Cooperstown in Phoenix closed it doors after 18 years in 2017.



https://eu.azcentral.com/story/entertai ... 791107001/

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_R ... izona.html
Well it Was good business for 18 years😀
WELL, I had a good read through reviews and articles Just out of curiousity. It did good solid business for about 10 years. The area was vibrant during that period. There was a LOT ofn investment, Fox at the time has set up an animation studio via Don Bluth so there was a big influx of artistic and film talent to the area. It struggled for the last 8 or so. Clearly had minimal investment and coasted into decline. A cross section of reviews said the menu was tired, the place dusty and dirty and just very very tired.
I know when it first opened Alice had Dave Mustaine and Randy Johnson as investors
Maybe after they were no longer involved Alice didn’t want to foot the bill alone and let it ride until closing
Possibly. My reply was to really ask this TalktoPete guy where his facts came from because its decades old and way out of date.
Like me saying Tower Records is killing it (well the last remaining stores are in Dublin (theres 2) and other snide comments to try to make an point utterly uninformed.
We have several Tower Records in Tokyo.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
by Soylent Gene
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 pm
by Crown Royal
Six of them coming to Chicagoland. I know. Gene said so.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm
by metaldad
Soylent Gene wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$
Exactly
No Money = No Women for Gene

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 pm
by nibbler1982
metaldad wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Soylent Gene wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$
Exactly
No Money = No Women for Gene
While the money and fame go hand in hand I don’t think you guys are giving enough credit to how intoxicating fame is in and of itself.

Let’s make a lowest common denominator comparison.

Setting: Any old bar in Anytown, USA

Two ugly guys are in the bar. Both are regular schmoes that make
$56,516 a year (that’s what Google said).

One guy is playing up on stage (for free) in a band and the other is just a patron in the establishment.

Who has the better chance to score a date?

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm
by In the Suds
Google said what? The salary of your two made up guys in a bar? lol

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 pm
by nibbler1982
In the Suds wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm
Google said what? The salary of your two made up guys in a bar? lol
The story is about the power of wealth and fame. Some here have said it’s all about the money. I believe fame is just as intoxicating.

Since my story is about two ugly Joes with average means. I figured I might as well do a moments due diligence for accuracy. I have no clue what the average salary is in the U.S..

So I looked it up. You don’t know me by now? I’m all about accuracy.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:22 am
by Crown Royal
nibbler1982 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 pm
I’m all about accuracy.
Well ,I've got some bad news, Bro Nibbly :(

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:24 am
by Crown Royal
nibbler1982 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 pm
metaldad wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Soylent Gene wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$
Exactly
No Money = No Women for Gene
While the money and fame go hand in hand I don’t think you guys are giving enough credit to how intoxicating fame is in and of itself.

Let’s make a lowest common denominator comparison.

Setting: Any old bar in Anytown, USA

Two ugly guys are in the bar. Both are regular schmoes that make
$56,516 a year (that’s what Google said).

One guy is playing up on stage (for free) in a band and the other is just a patron in the establishment.

Who has the better chance to score a date?
There should be an option C: The Guy dressed up for Cosplay

That would make the answer much more easy

Oh, wait ...I thought the question was who "wouldn't" score a date.

Sorry.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 am
by redinthesky
Soylent Gene wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$
haha that's why I laughed when Kiss took off the makeup and Paul told Hit Parader magazine, "We're good lookin' guys."

But yes all of us here have finally learned that incredible revelation that women are attracted to money and power/fame. The things you learn at the Faq!

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
by scotty_rhoads
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:57 pm
by Nellcote71
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
We’ve all said vulgar crap in private...

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:41 pm
by Spiritual_Chaos
Nellcote71 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:57 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
We’ve all said vulgar crap in private...
I don't think the thing is soley what he said, but what he confessed to.

But on topic

So I guess these places are like any sports bar franchise but with rock legends on the walls? Is there anything KISS-focused in the place? Like a hamburger named after a song or whatever?

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:13 pm
by Talktopete
Soylent Gene wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Going Blind wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am
I have always been under the impression that Gene (who admits to being an ugly guy) thinks that all women are attracted to him and he is entitled to everyone of them simply because he is a rock star. In his mind he thinks his rock star status gives him some magical power over women, as in who could resist him? He really doesn't understand that he is not everything to every woman. In his narcissism, only his mother (because she gave birth to him), is special and exceptional.
It is PRECISELY his rock star status that gives him power over women.

Gene is average looking at best. Who knows what his real number is, but he’s been with PLENTY of women. We also know he’s been with two powerful A listers in Cher and Diana Ross. Gene Klein the data entry guy wouldn’t have been able to do any of the above.

Money alone can attract people. Stardom is an even more powerful drug.

Gene has both and have been quite effective his whole life.
Average looking?? He's ugly AF. It's all about the $$$
Once I saw your icon, I knew the your post was going to be negative and mean spirited. Chill.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm
by Crown Royal
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
Offended by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy", but enamored with the guy who blew his wad all over an intern in the Oval Office.

Sounds about right.

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm
by scotty_rhoads
Nellcote71 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:57 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
We’ve all said vulgar crap in private...
in private is in front of a camera?

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:00 am
by Nellcote71
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:57 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
He was being secretly taped you fool - pls keep politics out of this
We’ve all said vulgar crap in private...
in private is in front of a camera?
He was being secretly taped moron - pls keep politics out of the discussion...

Re: Rock & Brews

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm
by scotty_rhoads
Nellcote71 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:00 am
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:57 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Nellcote71 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Winning...



Yeah...let’s have a restaurant endorsed by a fat, blood spitting musician - people will flock to eat there...

theres hotels endorsed by a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" who also has went bankrupt 14 times
He was being secretly taped you fool - pls keep politics out of this
We’ve all said vulgar crap in private...
in private is in front of a camera?
He was being secretly taped moron - pls keep politics out of the discussion...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're butt hurt so bad you started calling names.


you're big mad.