KISS and Tell Gordon Gebert

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
elleneff
Banned

Re: KISS and Tell Gordon Gebert

Post by elleneff »

Spiritual_Chaos wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:53 am
elleneff wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:44 am
Spiritual_Chaos wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:37 am
soeuropean wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:37 pm When that blowjob story came out the KISS Army were up in arms screaming about it, it was all lies, the book should be banned, it’s all fake rah rah rah.

Then Peter’s book came out 15 years later and had the same story in it.

Delicious.

And it was in the first one not KISS And Tell More.
Why would they be up in arms about it?
Why would YOU think?
Bigotry?
Lets see. the Oxford definition of that is: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

I think not. It would be more some delusional gatekeeper notion where they project who they think or want Ace to be in their heads. because he played a cartoon guitarist on stage.

Would they then think that Aces peccadillos for anal, watersports, heavy drinking, drugs, Nazi uniforms, guns and bisexuality would seem somekind of reflection on them? ,.....perchance?
To realise that the guy you idolised and devoted your teen years to was not the image that was portrayed? #

How, is that a different opinion? They simply deny any kind of reality as the comforting image and myth is preferable.

Like, St Patrick was Irish (nope he was Welsh and kidnapped to Ireland as a child)
Like the modern image of Santa ( derived from Coca Cola advertising - Saint Nicolos wore blue not red)

etc
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

StarChildBlade wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:30 am Kiss & Tell was a great book. I’ve met Gordon in person, and also have had contact with him over the internet and even exchanged phone numbers and have spoken on the phone with him.

He’s actually a really nice guy. He’s not a Kiss fan, so anyone expecting him to Kiss Ace’s ass is not going to get it.

He’s said numerous times had Ace not slandered his good name by lying to the fans and claiming GGG embezzled money from him, the book would never have come out.

Karma is a bitch.

Anyway, the book wasn’t some revelation to me...I’d already suspected that Ace and the boys had done lots of things sexual and illegal over the decades. It’s fucking rock and roll. Once upon a time, Rock was dangerous, and Kiss were no strangers to living on the edge.
GG can be a nice guy. He can also be an obsessed nasty individual. Depends who you ask.
Thunderous_Lay
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

elleneff wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:38 amLets see. the Oxford definition of that is: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

I think not. It would be more some delusional gatekeeper notion where they project who they think or want Ace to be in their heads. because he played a cartoon guitarist on stage.

Would they then think that Aces peccadillos for anal, watersports, heavy drinking, drugs, Nazi uniforms, guns and bisexuality would seem somekind of reflection on them? ,.....perchance?
To realise that the guy you idolised and devoted your teen years to was not the image that was portrayed? #

How, is that a different opinion? They simply deny any kind of reality as the comforting image and myth is preferable.

Like, St Patrick was Irish (nope he was Welsh and kidnapped to Ireland as a child)
Like the modern image of Santa ( derived from Coca Cola advertising - Saint Nicolos wore blue not red)

etc
Since I started posting here, I never wanted an upvote or Like button as much as I want now...

Reminds me of some folks who got their knickers in a twist at the sight of a bare-chested male.

Freud would have a field party with this place.

:wink: 8)
ZachAttack
Banned

Post by ZachAttack »

andreww1962 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 am Ace Frehley was a mess for the better part of his life. What's not to believe? Heard a story recently about Ace screwing a fan out of a Cadillac. I'm a fan, but someone would have to be pretty stupid to get personally involved with that guy.
There's a documentary called KISS Loves You where a diehard Ace fan gets fucked over so hard by Ace that he denounces KISS and becomes an Elvis fanatic. I forget the exact story but I think he let Ace stay with him when he was broke and loaned him money and Ace never paid him back and acted like he didn't even know him after the reunion and he had money again
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

Bill Baker, right?
Heartofchrome

Post by Heartofchrome »

SpaceJan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:29 am "Interesting" read:

"There is only one secret I kept out of the book; it is about Paul Stanley, which I revealed in the 2nd book. And I also chose not to disclose how Ace hides his drugs when he travels"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
And that secret was?
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:59 am Bill Baker, right?
Bills a good guy. a talented guy. Never said shit about anyone.( AFAIK - and Iv know Bill for years) AS nice as they come. and he knows Ace used him to fix his guitars then discarded as soon as he got the reunion gig.

Here the thing, No one in that Kiss loves you Doc film came away looking well.....
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

elleneff wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:07 am
Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:59 am Bill Baker, right?
Bills a good guy. a talented guy. Never said shit about anyone.( AFAIK - and Iv know Bill for years) AS nice as they come. and he knows Ace used him to fix his guitars then discarded as soon as he got the reunion gig.

Here the thing, No one in that Kiss loves you Doc film came away looking well.....
Nothing against Bill Baker. 8) His song "Put It Back On" was hilarious, "No one's got a tattoo of Bruce Kulick!" :lol:
SpaceJan
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by SpaceJan »

Heartofchrome wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am

"There is only one secret I kept out of the book; it is about Paul Stanley, which I revealed in the 2nd book. And I also chose not to disclose how Ace hides his drugs when he travels"

And that secret was?
Don't have that book...Does anyone know? :roll:
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Thunderous_Lay wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:54 am
elleneff wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:38 amLets see. the Oxford definition of that is: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.

etc
Since I started posting here, I never wanted an upvote or Like button as much as I want now...

Reminds me of some folks who got their knickers in a twist at the sight of a bare-chested male.

Freud would have a field party with this place.

That very kind and undeserved.
I know who Kiss are , who the members are, how utterly unpleasant they all have been and can be. (except Bruce, Tommy and Eric who are just lovely people) and I don't condone it. The curtain is there for a reason. The reality is not nice. Im under ZERO illusions. and I have happy teen memories of them and their albums and shows giving me joy. But never do I pretend they are something they are not.
Like Cusano. AS despicable as they come and yet that VVI album has great moments, probably despite him....

You know that common take of the angry father that casts out his son because he gay? Purely because he sees it as a reflection on him and what the fathers pub friends will think of him because of it? Yeah that. Its santa aint real, its no easter bunny and the bible is fiction and angels aren't real. Its the coping mechanisms that people esp fans use (which is fine, whatever works) to justify their behaviour and raison D`etre. All the eggs in one basket thing

Aaaaaanyway.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:35 am
StarChildBlade wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:30 am He’s actually a really nice guy.
He was harassing KISS fans all over the internet for years unprovoked. Comment after comment about what losers people must be to be fans of Ace Frehley. It went on and on. I'd never had any kind of contact with the guy but he appeared from out of nowhere to make several negative comments on the tribute band I was in at the time's MySpace, for being fans of Ace Frehley. Not my definition of a really nice guy.
He tried pulling that shit here and got banned. He went elsewhere and cried about it.

Read his new "Angel" book. That says it all about him.
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mybliesad »

stutterer wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:12 am I'd like to read these. Not sure I wanna pay top dollar for them. But what else is new.
Gordon's book is selling for $45 on Amazon and Wendy's is selling for $112. I can't speak to the book by Wendy but Gordon's isn't worth that. But if they're going for that I should sell mine.
StarChildBlade
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by StarChildBlade »

Admin wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:15 pm
Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:35 am
StarChildBlade wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:30 am He’s actually a really nice guy.
He was harassing KISS fans all over the internet for years unprovoked. Comment after comment about what losers people must be to be fans of Ace Frehley. It went on and on. I'd never had any kind of contact with the guy but he appeared from out of nowhere to make several negative comments on the tribute band I was in at the time's MySpace, for being fans of Ace Frehley. Not my definition of a really nice guy.
He tried pulling that shit here and got banned. He went elsewhere and cried about it.

Read his new "Angel" book. That says it all about him.
His writing style isn’t very good, but I certainly appreciated the effort in writing about Angel, a band that deserves a book.
They actually treated him pretty poorly; did you read it?
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

StarChildBlade wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:43 pm His writing style isn’t very good, but I certainly appreciated the effort in writing about Angel, a band that deserves a book.
They actually treated him pretty poorly; did you read it?
Yes, though I'm not about to criticize anyone's writing style! Sadly, I did purchase it.
vdojaq
Banned

Post by vdojaq »

Anyone want to sell "into the void" cheap? I want to read it now.
acevid
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by acevid »

Not excusing Ace’s typical behavior -but if you can’t judge someone of Ace’s character before you go down the road with him, there’s a reason. Either you’re stupid or a louse.

I don’t think Gordon was/is stupid...so..

My opinion is he’s the worst kind of celebrity jock sniffer and louse -yes, as in parasite.
Just because your Host (and there’s been others besides Ace) is a thoughtless asshole doesn’t make you less of a louse.
Lofton23rdSt

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

I'm not a fan of Lydia, but he didn't have to say those things about her "Kiss & Tell".
spacekace
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by spacekace »

Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 am Nothing against Bill Baker. 8) His song "Put It Back On" was hilarious, "No one's got a tattoo of Bruce Kulick!" :lol:
I wish Bill would upload that song to iTunes. I think it’s brilliant 😄
soeuropean
Banned

Post by soeuropean »

Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

There's a great version in the KISS Loves You trailer too.
Lofton23rdSt

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

Bill Baker is in "Kiss & Tell More."
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mybliesad »

From the book I got the impression Gordon was a hanger on who thought he'd get something from Ace out of the relationship and was mad he didn't.
Phyllis Simmons

Post by Phyllis Simmons »

acevid wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 pm Not excusing Ace’s typical behavior -but if you can’t judge someone of Ace’s character before you go down the road with him, there’s a reason. Either you’re stupid or a louse.

I don’t think Gordon was/is stupid...so..

My opinion is he’s the worst kind of celebrity jock sniffer and louse -yes, as in parasite.
Just because your Host (and there’s been others besides Ace) is a thoughtless asshole doesn’t make you less of a louse.
This is pretty much it, at least in part.. Ive read Gordo's piece of trash (both actually :oops: ) and you take it with a grain of salt.. He states with a degree of pride at different points and in subsequent interviews, that "he and Ace were best friends for many years".. .. So rather than assuming Gordo is just a hanger on; you'd have to assume there is some truth to that statement.. That there friendship was genuine and mutual....

So; from that position, you'd have to assume Gordo saw a good side to Ace, a fun side to Ace, a positive side to Ace - that he chose to associate with for many years.. They spoke to each other on the phone EVERY DAY I remember him claiming in the book... They were clearly very close...... If I'd determined someone was a wretched vile individual, I aint hanging with them or talking on the phone each day with them...

So their fall out happened big time as we know... A shame really; I feel issues in close friendships can usually be sorted...

So the reponse is to put the book together highlighting 20 of the very WORST and most excessive and outrageous acts someone has done in their life.. Thats the premise of the book... Think about that for a second... Its not a balanced review of a character or relationship/ friendship.. He also has to get Bob McAdams to dig up older dirt too...

Some of the stories were funny, some were quite sad and pathetic.. All very true Ive got no doubt.. He was out of it half the time and out of control.. Thats no great shock.. Nothing much to see here really... Its 20 years later FFS and his name still gets mentioned. :lol:
stutterer

Post by stutterer »

So if it's all true, can these books be turned into Netflix miniseries?
Phyllis Simmons

Post by Phyllis Simmons »

stutterer wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:43 am So if it's all true, can these books be turned into Netflix miniseries?
:lol: well i guess we had the piss and the ants story in the Motley film; so anythings possible!
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:17 pm I'm not a fan of Lydia, but he didn't have to say those things about her "Kiss & Tell".
Truth. That was pretty unpleasant. Lydia is one class act. always was , always will be. a Beaut of a lady. Peter treated her appalingly and karma kicked back with Debra and how she royally fucked him
I mean, there would be NO Peter Criss with out Lydia and her endless support, guidance, funding, written note on Alive 1 because Peter couldnt - only Georgey Crisscoula.

I was surprised by Bobby McAdam. I mean he was closest to Ace for the longest time.

Nothing lasts forever. I guess...People grow apart.
redinthesky
A really important Kiss fan!

Post by redinthesky »

elleneff wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:21 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:17 pm I'm not a fan of Lydia, but he didn't have to say those things about her "Kiss & Tell".
Truth. That was pretty unpleasant. Lydia is one class act. always was , always will be. a Beaut of a lady. Peter treated her appalingly and karma kicked back with Debra and how she royally fucked him
I mean, there would be NO Peter Criss with out Lydia and her endless support, guidance, funding, written note on Alive 1 because Peter couldnt - only Georgey Crisscoula.

I was surprised by Bobby McAdam. I mean he was closest to Ace for the longest time.

Wouldn't the lavishness of living the "rock star's wife" lifestyle in the 70's more than make up (by far IMO) for Lydia's supporting Peter during his struggling days? I think so. Heck, it's 40 years since their divorce and she is still taking advantage of being associated with Peter. Heck, she even calls herself "Criss!"
Lofton23rdSt

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

redinthesky wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Wouldn't the lavishness of living the "rock star's wife" lifestyle in the 70's more than make up (by far IMO) for Lydia's supporting Peter during his struggling days? I think so. Heck, it's 40 years since their divorce and she is still taking advantage of being associated with Peter. Heck, she even calls herself "Criss!"
True, I'm not a fan of her.
Rangers
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rangers »

spacekace wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 pm I also loved the story about Ace leaving a big diarrhea dump in the toilet for Gebert’s mother to find.

Another great one from KISS & TELL MORE, was related by Crazy Joe Renda, who recalled the tine when Peter once woke up to receiving a blowjob from someone he thought was a chick. But when Peter looked down to see who was blowing him, lo and behold, there was Ace looking back up at him, cackling 🤣
HEHE! I've never been able to unimagine the diarrhea story since reading it 20 years ago. Then when Wendy Moore wrote about the poo carpet and poo stinky PC Destroyer costume it all just came together and made the Ace poo trifecta. I have no idea whether any of it is true but it definitely entertained me much more than Paul and Gene have since Ace has left.
spacekace

Post by spacekace »

Rangers wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:25 pm
spacekace wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 pm I also loved the story about Ace leaving a big diarrhea dump in the toilet for Gebert’s mother to find.

Another great one from KISS & TELL MORE, was related by Crazy Joe Renda, who recalled the tine when Peter once woke up to receiving a blowjob from someone he thought was a chick. But when Peter looked down to see who was blowing him, lo and behold, there was Ace looking back up at him, cackling 🤣
HEHE! I've never been able to unimagine the diarrhea story since reading it 20 years ago. Then when Wendy Moore wrote about the poo carpet and poo stinky PC Destroyer costume it all just came together and made the Ace poo trifecta. I have no idea whether any of it is true but it definitely entertained me much more than Paul and Gene have since Ace has left.
I concur!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Thats a fair comment. Nothing you said is incorrect and I sure wouldnt disagree with any of that.
I could only really try to counter or support that by suggesting Lydia was as much a part of the public presentation of Peter Criss as Peter Criss was.
Her book is excellent. One of my favourites.
but if she doesnt want to call her self Lydia Fontana, thats her perogative I guess for whatever reason.
redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

elleneff wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:21 am

Thats a fair comment. Nothing you said is incorrect and I sure wouldnt disagree with any of that.
I could only really try to counter or support that by suggesting Lydia was as much a part of the public presentation of Peter Criss as Peter Criss was.
Her book is excellent. One of my favourites.
but if she doesnt want to call her self Lydia Fontana, thats her perogative I guess for whatever reason.
I agree about the book, it's beyond phenomenal and worth every cent.
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mybliesad »

I've never read Lydia's book. Maybe I'll get that for a summer read.
Kelbek
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Kelbek »

SpaceJan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:15 am
Heartofchrome wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 am

And that secret was?
Don't have that book...Does anyone know? :roll:
And what did GGG say about Lydia?
spacemanjack
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by spacemanjack »

is there a pdf or e-book I can buy?
Kisscandinavia

Post by Kisscandinavia »

missingdiver wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am Yeah that book and Wendy’s book were hilarious and sad to read. Ace was a character for sure. Drugs and alcohol magnified it.

I believe every story in both books. Gene and Paul have even had similiar stories, so there is a theme that you hear from different people.

I agree.
Some fans hate Gebert, but I believe that his stories are true.
AceyAintInCharge
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by AceyAintInCharge »

Tito wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:34 am
andreww1962 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:44 am Is anyone saying they wish Buckethead was still in G&R because Slash was an asshole in the 80s? I doubt it.
:lol: :salut:
I laughed so hard when I read this. Thank you for starting my day out like this.
Kissologist
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Kissologist »

spacemanjack wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:21 pm is there a pdf or e-book I can buy?
Yes.
https://www.amazon.com/KISS-Tell-Specia ... 8&qid=&sr=
Thunderous_Lay

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

elleneff wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:13 pm
Holmgren wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:00 pm So, can you tell us one or two of those crazy storys?
Thanks!
You asked. Don t blame me if this is deleted. Admins perogitive. Apologies if this offends some.

* shock and awe followed *
This f*cking post by elleneff...

I kinda had forgotten about it.

:lol: :lol: 8)
Hotter Than Heck

Post by Hotter Than Heck »

Is all of this book true? Don't know/care. Fun read for sure

This is one of the most entertaining Kiss related books ever produced. This one, along with Into the Void also about Ace, paint a very humorous and not very flattering picture of Ace, much like the picture Up & Down with the Rolling Stones painted of Keef. But that's ok since it's only rock & roll
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Thunderous_Lay wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:00 am
Holmgren wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:00 pm So, can you tell us one or two of those crazy storys?
Thanks!
You asked. Don t blame me if this is deleted. Admins perogitive. Apologies if this offends some.

This f*cking post by elleneff...

I kinda had forgotten about it.

:lol: :lol: 8)
Mind bleach and a sense of denial helps for shure.....lol....

and for whether was it true? Well Ace never sued did he? as GG and Wendy pointed out .

Quite the slack fellow is Paul Daniel.....cough. Dark light now brings new unconsidered meaning.....lol
Doose

Post by Doose »

Gordon's book was quite illiterate, if not entertaining. However he always struck me as a self-aggrandizing parasite.
Red Yogurt Bath
Valde desideraberis
Valde desideraberis

Post by Red Yogurt Bath »

As curious collectors of "Kiss information," we are exposed to the darker sides of our heroes. I read those GGG books feeling like I was invading someone's privacy, but I can only imagine the level of betrayal Gordon felt to have been compelled to expose Ace in that way. I believe all of it, as there's nothing but corroboration of Ace's private personality by everyone who was ever close to him. I found GGG's style very entertaining in a DLR type of gift-of-gab forwardness.
Thunderous_Lay

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

elleneff wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:08 amMind bleach and a sense of denial helps for shure.....lol....

and for whether was it true? Well Ace never sued did he? as GG and Wendy pointed out .

Quite the slack fellow is Paul Daniel.....cough. Dark light now brings new unconsidered meaning.....lol
What really kills me is Holmgren's reaction following your post...
Holmgren wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:09 pm
Thanks!

Ok. Well, that's enough. I don't know what to say.
That's just.. I don't know.
Thank you!
I guess.
The regret is palpable.

Poor fellow got scarred for life.

steveh67

Post by steveh67 »

These parasites released these books when the reunion took off.

Anyone who thinks they did for anything other than money is kidding themselves.

Of course, we aren't all perfect, and Ace Frehley would certainly have plenty of skeletons hiding away.

But, Gerbert was a money seeking piece of shit, and I never entertained the idea of buying his book of shit.
Last edited by steveh67 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spacemanjack
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by spacemanjack »

steveh67 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:53 pm These parasites released these books when the reunion took over.

Of course, we aren't all perfect, and Ace Frehley would certainly have plenty of skeletons hiding away.

But, Gerbert was a money seeking piece of shit, and I never entertained the idea of buying his book of shit.
this, I do not want to support that rat G.G.G.G. I wish there was a copy of it on Ibook but there isn't.
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

steveh67 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:53 pm These parasites released these books when the reunion took over.

So....... they both took the Kiss modus operandi.

You think Kiss since 96 have done anything for anything more than the money?

Gene doesn't write his books, he has them ghost written and adds his name.

How you described Gebert also describes Ace to a Tee.
Australia1980
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Australia1980 »

Doose wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:00 pm Gordon's book was quite illiterate, if not entertaining. However he always struck me as a self-aggrandizing parasite.
Yes. A guy who made a name for himself by palling around with an inebriated rockstar and, 25 years on, continually attempts to maintain a certain...status by continuing to flap his gums.

Loser. LOSER.
Hipster1
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Hipster1 »

I’d like to give my two cents about Kiss & Tell and Gordon
Gebert...

I recently tried to read the book...oh my god...I lost 3 - IQ points trying to read it...wow...terrible stories by a couple of hanger on’ers....based on his book, his stories and his thought process....he’s a moron at best....

Nothing wrong with money grabs...hell, I even have to work for a living....

But bring something to the table...I have more problems with approximately $20 spent on that crap book...than anyone of my money spent on a Kruise, VIP experiences, Stage-Played guitars or bass...or Butterfield items...
LadySpace84
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by LadySpace84 »

mybliesad wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:27 am From the book I got the impression Gordon was a hanger on who thought he'd get something from Ace out of the relationship and was mad he didn't.
I have only read excerpts from the book and listened to various interviews etc and you hit the nail on the head IMO!

I'm not saying Ace was/is perfect and I'm sure he did really awful things and I'm sure he did screw people over etc,he's human.

Idk I just think no one would even care/discuss Gordon if he wasn't involved at one point with Ace Frehley and wrote a tell all book ... I mean who would give him the time of day otherwise?

Idk.. just get a leech vibe from the guy :roll: