New EOTR Boxscores

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Locked
User avatar
AxlisKing
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by AxlisKing »

This is not an anti-band comment, but there pockets of empty seats in at least a half dozen sections. I'm not sure how they can call that one a sell out. I'd say it was 90-95% full.
User avatar
GermanKissFan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Location: Germany

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by GermanKissFan »

Admin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm Or the new one...

Image

https://www.amazon.com/KISS-Tour-2019-J ... 0999776584
Julian, will the new edition also be published as hardcover? I like to collect all your book's editions but almost 800 pages as a paperback is not a good idea...
User avatar
Admin
Yawn
Posts: 14401
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin »

No, hardcovers are not possible anymore. This was the recommended method by the printer.
User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 »

Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
AxlisKing
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by AxlisKing »

They were selling side stage seats in sections 210-211 and 219-220 and they were selling well. If they were selling those, how in the world would they have less than 10k in an 18k seat arena?
User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...
User avatar
CStomp1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3633
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: USA, Rockin' in the

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by CStomp1 »

acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...
Wait, I think you're talking two different venues. The Fiserv Forum is the brand new arena that replaced the Bradley Center. My guess is their capacities are similar, though.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

CStomp1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...
Wait, I think you're talking two different venues. The Fiserv Forum is the brand new arena that replaced the Bradley Center. My guess is their capacities are similar, though.
True. I do believe the Fiserv is technically smaller than the BMO.
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 14038
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.



Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
That's great...but does the fact we're talking about two different buildings here play a factor?
User avatar
aceshigh
Banned
Banned
Posts: 11027
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by aceshigh »

I remember Paul being upset by numbers as low as 6911? That is very low imo. Did he order the crowd a pizza?
User avatar
FlamingRuth
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3549
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by FlamingRuth »

Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

FlamingRuth wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 am Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:
Nothing yet. Truth of the matter is we may never get one. The good news is it’s still early in the game.

I am happy the the Spokane numbers just came up. That one was from even before Glendale. I’ve been watching boxscores forever. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to the timing of their release. I’ve even seen them pop up as far as 6-9 months after a show. From earlier in the tour we’re still missing San Diego and the aforementioned Gila River Arena.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 15281
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by metaldad »

aceshigh wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 am I remember Paul being upset by numbers as low as 6911? That is very low imo. Did he order the crowd a pizza?
😀
User avatar
FlamingRuth
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3549
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by FlamingRuth »

nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm
FlamingRuth wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 am Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:
Nothing yet. Truth of the matter is we may never get one. The good news is it’s still early in the game.

I am happy the the Spokane numbers just came up. That one was from even before Glendale. I’ve been watching boxscores forever. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to the timing of their release. I’ve even seen them pop up as far as 6-9 months after a show. From earlier in the tour we’re still missing San Diego and the aforementioned Gila River Arena.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Alright, thank you. I didn't realize San Diego was still missing, too. I'll keep checking.🤞
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 19860
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra »

acefan1975 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 19860
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra »

nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.
Sorry, I meant it seems odd based on this arena's configuration. Without having the upper deck seating.

That's why it seems odd.

I am assuming that upper deck sections would be sold all the way to the edge though...and those might be blacked out.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:30 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.
Sorry, I meant it seems odd based on this arena's configuration. Without having the upper deck seating.

That's why it seems odd.

I am assuming that upper deck sections would be sold all the way to the edge though...and those might be blacked out.
Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 15281
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by metaldad »

I seriously don’t know how Blink - 182 draws 100 people
Hot Topic / Mall Rock
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 19860
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra »

nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The fact you did any due diligence at all surpasses 95% of the masses.

A more in depth reconnaissance elaborates on your comment and shows us there actually is a configuration in Spokane that sells out in the capacity of 7,241.
User avatar
Admin
Yawn
Posts: 14401
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin »

KISS - Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA
Reported audience: 7,521 / 7,825 (96.12%)
Reported gross: $876,677
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

Another stellar boxscore from California.

I can’t explain it.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1090
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Much Too Soon »

I betcha the few hundred seats from a sellout are the late released side seats. Wonder how to find out.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

Much Too Soon wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:00 pm I betcha the few hundred seats from a sellout are the late released side seats. Wonder how to find out.
You’re probably right.

However...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
simmons & stanley
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 790
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 am
Location: texas

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by simmons & stanley »

The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
soeuropean
Banned
Banned
Posts: 4272
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by soeuropean »

Image

oooooooooo yeeeah
User avatar
Mr Slow
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7791
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Mr Slow »

simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Yep, the nay sayers will keep telling us they’re doomed and KISS will keep drawing good numbers right til the end. #wewon. 8)
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 19860
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra »

nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm
battra wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The fact you did any due diligence at all surpasses 95% of the masses.

A more in depth reconnaissance elaborates on your comment and shows us there actually is a configuration in Spokane that sells out in the capacity of 7,241.
There's probably a configuration that has a 3,000 sellout too.

I say this because I'm seeing The Monkees at the St. Charles Family Arena located conveniently away from any public transportation facilities and the configuration in this 10,000 seat arena is only for 3,000.
User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 »

simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Pretty hush? Come on there are dozens of threads on here calling people haters because the tour is doing so well. I agree if it was bombing there would be people calling that out too, and I’m sure there are people waiting anxiously to see how the 2nd US leg does.
Splitbackveer
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Splitbackveer »

Got any Memphis numbers?
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 14038
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal »

Mr Slow wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:52 am #wewon. 8)
:lol:

wow

It seems for some people, "pretending to be twelve" would be a difficult step forward
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 14038
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal »

simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
A thread a few months ago asked for our predictions on how the tour would do. I predicted in the 10,000-12,000 average for the shows. I predicted that because this tour would do well, but not "gangbusters"

What do I win?
User avatar
Admin
Yawn
Posts: 14401
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin »

KISS - CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
Reported audience: 12,730 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,101,669
User avatar
necronomicon
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7334
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:24 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by necronomicon »

Is that the lowest average ticket price of the tour?
User avatar
necronomicon
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7334
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:24 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by necronomicon »

Also Julian I noticed that the Fresno and Sacramento box scores aren't in the initial post
User avatar
Thunderous_Lay
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 8131
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am
Location: Underway

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

Admin wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:04 am KISS - CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
Reported audience: 12,730 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,101,669
Semper anticus.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

necronomicon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm Also Julian I noticed that the Fresno and Sacramento box scores aren't in the initial post
I’ve been keeping an easy to read tally in this thread.

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum18/viewtopi ... 7&start=80
User avatar
redinthesky
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!
Posts: 28029
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by redinthesky »

Crown Royal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 am
simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
A thread a few months ago asked for our predictions on how the tour would do. I predicted in the 10,000-12,000 average for the shows. I predicted that because this tour would do well, but not "gangbusters"

What do I win?
The funny thing is, Kiss gambled on the "final tour" thing and yes, they indeed won their gamble, the first leg is going nicely, but they were also smart. You look at the schedule, there's been pretty much no room for added second nights. So even the band themselves knew the tour wasn't going to do gangbusters and they wouldn't need to add any dates to accommodate any particularly big demand.
User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 »

necronomicon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm Is that the lowest average ticket price of the tour?
Spokane might have been lower, but its without a doubt near the bottom...
User avatar
necronomicon
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7334
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:24 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by necronomicon »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 pm
necronomicon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm Also Julian I noticed that the Fresno and Sacramento box scores aren't in the initial post
I’ve been keeping an easy to read tally in this thread.

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum18/viewtopi ... 7&start=80
Ahhhh! Thank you!
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

acefan1975 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:15 pm
necronomicon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm Is that the lowest average ticket price of the tour?
Spokane might have been lower, but its without a doubt near the bottom...
Spokane $87.58
Omaha $86.54
User avatar
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by KF73 »

simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Keeping it real here... I love Kiss... I'm team Kiss... BUT this is the first leg of the tour that's kicking ass. Let's see how that second US leg in August/Sept goes. Not looking too hot so far but a lot of time left. Along with Jacksonville this leg, I will be hitting the Fort Lauderdale show to kick off the second leg. JAX will be packed but FLL not looking too hot. Reminds of the Farwell Tour where they packed the south shows on the first leg. Came back through in August and I caught the Biloxi show where they pulled maybe 4,000 tops in an arena that normaly hold 11k+ for concerts.
soeuropean
Banned
Banned
Posts: 4272
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by soeuropean »

Second leg will sell well. It’s a farewell tour. It’ll do fine.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

KF73 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:23 pm
simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Keeping it real here... I love Kiss... I'm team Kiss... BUT this is the first leg of the tour that's kicking ass. Let's see how that second US leg in August/Sept goes. Not looking too hot so far but a lot of time left. Along with Jacksonville this leg, I will be hitting the Fort Lauderdale show to kick off the second leg. JAX will be packed but FLL not looking too hot. Reminds of the Farwell Tour where they packed the south shows on the first leg. Came back through in August and I caught the Biloxi show where they pulled maybe 4,000 tops in an arena that normaly hold 11k+ for concerts.
The numbers will assuredly diminish. It’s the nature of the beast. That doesn’t mean it’s not a viable stop on the tour. The numbers may dwindle, but it’ll still be profitable. Just not as much as earlier in the tour. Will the numbers ever get this bad?

KISS, Ted Nugent, Skid Row
August 21, 2000
Biloxi, MS
Mississippi Coast Coliseum
4,219 / 15,000 (28.13%)
$179,308

I hope not.

Not to menu they had Skid Row and Uncle Ted on the marquee to boot!
User avatar
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by KF73 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:30 pm
KF73 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:23 pm
simmons & stanley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Keeping it real here... I love Kiss... I'm team Kiss... BUT this is the first leg of the tour that's kicking ass. Let's see how that second US leg in August/Sept goes. Not looking too hot so far but a lot of time left. Along with Jacksonville this leg, I will be hitting the Fort Lauderdale show to kick off the second leg. JAX will be packed but FLL not looking too hot. Reminds of the Farwell Tour where they packed the south shows on the first leg. Came back through in August and I caught the Biloxi show where they pulled maybe 4,000 tops in an arena that normaly hold 11k+ for concerts.
The numbers will assuredly diminish. It’s the nature of the beast. That doesn’t mean it’s not a viable stop on the tour. The numbers may dwindle, but it’ll still be profitable. Just not as much as earlier in the tour. Will the numbers ever get this bad?

KISS, Ted Nugent, Skid Row
August 21, 2000
Biloxi, MS
Mississippi Coast Coliseum
4,219 / 15,000 (28.13%)
$179,308

I hope not.

Not to menu they had Skid Row and Uncle Ted on the marquee to boot!
That was strange. I remember talking to somebody with the crew and they were baffled at the attendance in Biloxi. They even moved the stage forward that night to make the arena look more full. Which turned our awesome seats to crap because we were practically behind the drum riser once they moved it. They had to move us to different seats.
User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 15281
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by metaldad »

soeuropean wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 pm Second leg will sell well. It’s a farewell tour. It’ll do fine.
Then people better start buying tickets
You can have your pick anywhere
User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 14038
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal »

Box office data for 12 concerts has been reported so far for the Live Nation-promoted run. The tour’s sellout debut at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena in late January sold 13,373 tickets and grossed $1.4 million. Combined box office revenue from the tour’s early shows totals $14.6 million with 139,243 sold tickets, amounting to per-show averages of $1.2 million grossed and 11,603 tickets sold. On Feb. 2, the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Wash., one of North America’s largest arenas, hosted the biggest crowd of the 12 venues that have reported KISS box office data, with 14,578 tickets sold. Yet the top-grosser was the Feb. 16 sellout show at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., which grossed $1.8 million – surpassing the Tacoma show by $171,161, despite selling nearly 1,000 fewer tickets.

https://www.pollstar.com/article/boxoff ... urs-137505
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12506
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 »

A bunch of new boxscores are in. At the moment I don’t have time to post them individually. Enjoy.

https://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore
Locked