New EOTR Boxscores

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Locked
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 pm

kissthat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 pm
Nothing yet on Glendale Az show ?
I know. That one has my attention more than anything.

Philly Cheese
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4250
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Philly Cheese » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:23 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 pm
kissthat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 pm
Nothing yet on Glendale Az show ?
I know. That one has my attention more than anything.
I wonder why.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Spokane, San Diego, and Glendale are lagging. It’s really not that out of the ordinary at the moment. Sometimes they get logged haphazardly. Hope they all come through sooner or later.

User avatar
FlamingRuth
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2761
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by FlamingRuth » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Philly Cheese wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:23 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 pm
kissthat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 pm
Nothing yet on Glendale Az show ?
I know. That one has my attention more than anything.
I wonder why.
Add me to the list of people interested in Glendale.
The show was 2 weeks ago already, so hope we see something soon.

User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 pm

kissthat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 pm
Nothing yet on Glendale Az show ?
1,354,859/298.7M gross

😂😂😂

I kid...I’m waiting for it too...

User avatar
Admin
Play some music, PLEASE!
Posts: 12856
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm

KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:12 pm

I’m sooo glad we seem to be getting all the shows.

Nothing like accuracy.

User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...

User avatar
Admin
Play some music, PLEASE!
Posts: 12856
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm

KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11848
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.

User avatar
AxlisKing
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by AxlisKing » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:34 pm

This is not an anti-band comment, but there pockets of empty seats in at least a half dozen sections. I'm not sure how they can call that one a sell out. I'd say it was 90-95% full.

User avatar
GermanKissFan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Location: Germany

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by GermanKissFan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:57 pm
Or the new one...

Image

https://www.amazon.com/KISS-Tour-2019-J ... 0999776584
Julian, will the new edition also be published as hardcover? I like to collect all your book's editions but almost 800 pages as a paperback is not a good idea...

User avatar
Admin
Play some music, PLEASE!
Posts: 12856
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 pm

No, hardcovers are not possible anymore. This was the recommended method by the printer.

User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm

acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
AxlisKing
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:15 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by AxlisKing » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:44 pm

They were selling side stage seats in sections 210-211 and 219-220 and they were selling well. If they were selling those, how in the world would they have less than 10k in an 18k seat arena?

User avatar
acefan1975
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by acefan1975 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...

User avatar
CStomp1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3369
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: USA, Rockin' in the

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by CStomp1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm

acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...
Wait, I think you're talking two different venues. The Fiserv Forum is the brand new arena that replaced the Bradley Center. My guess is their capacities are similar, though.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:06 pm

CStomp1 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:18 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.

Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
Fair enough. Good numbers and a high average ticket price...
Wait, I think you're talking two different venues. The Fiserv Forum is the brand new arena that replaced the Bradley Center. My guess is their capacities are similar, though.
True. I do believe the Fiserv is technically smaller than the BMO.

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11848
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Crown Royal » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:34 am

nibbler1982 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Crown Royal wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Admin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:00 pm
KISS - Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
Reported audience: 9,663 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,185,069
Wow, seating capacity is almost double that for concerts (18,000).

https://populous.com/populous-designed- ... -nba-debut



They are really giving up a lot of potential ticket sales to fit that stage into these arenas.
Totally agree. This number seems way off for a sell out at a large, NBA arena. Even with a big production they should be able to fit 12K plus in there...
There are all kinds of configurations in the end stage setup.



Michael Buble sold that venue out with a little less than 7,000.

Michael Buble
BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wis.
July 27, 2014
$567,252
6,911 / 6,911
That's great...but does the fact we're talking about two different buildings here play a factor?

User avatar
aceshigh
Banned
Banned
Posts: 11027
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by aceshigh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 am

I remember Paul being upset by numbers as low as 6911? That is very low imo. Did he order the crowd a pizza?

User avatar
FlamingRuth
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2761
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by FlamingRuth » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 am

Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm

FlamingRuth wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 am
Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:
Nothing yet. Truth of the matter is we may never get one. The good news is it’s still early in the game.

I am happy the the Spokane numbers just came up. That one was from even before Glendale. I’ve been watching boxscores forever. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to the timing of their release. I’ve even seen them pop up as far as 6-9 months after a show. From earlier in the tour we’re still missing San Diego and the aforementioned Gila River Arena.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13426
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by metaldad » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:37 pm

aceshigh wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 am
I remember Paul being upset by numbers as low as 6911? That is very low imo. Did he order the crowd a pizza?
😀

User avatar
FlamingRuth
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2761
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by FlamingRuth » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:45 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm
FlamingRuth wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 am
Did the Glendale numbers slip by me? I check every other day or so but haven't seen anything yet. :scratch:
Nothing yet. Truth of the matter is we may never get one. The good news is it’s still early in the game.

I am happy the the Spokane numbers just came up. That one was from even before Glendale. I’ve been watching boxscores forever. Sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to the timing of their release. I’ve even seen them pop up as far as 6-9 months after a show. From earlier in the tour we’re still missing San Diego and the aforementioned Gila River Arena.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Alright, thank you. I didn't realize San Diego was still missing, too. I'll keep checking.🤞

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17789
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm

acefan1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm

battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17789
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:30 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.
Sorry, I meant it seems odd based on this arena's configuration. Without having the upper deck seating.

That's why it seems odd.

I am assuming that upper deck sections would be sold all the way to the edge though...and those might be blacked out.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm

battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:30 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Admin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 pm
KISS - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Reported audience: 7,241 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $634,166
Must be the lowest per ticket price so far. Under 88 bucks a ticket...those were more like the averages I was expecting before the tour started...
That's also a small number of seats.

I know the Spokane Whatnots of the AFL used to play there...didn't seem like that tiny of a box when they were on TV.

Wiki shows this: 12,638 for end-stage concerts

Home of the Spokane Chiefs of the WHL... 10K for hockey.

Seems strange for a box to have more seats for an end stage than a hockey game, unless the place is like The Mark of the Quad Cities (Or whatever it's called now) that has a horseshoe.

So.... I pulled this up.

Image

No upper end seating. The 12K figure must before when the seats behind the stage are sold too. Still though, seems odd to lose 30% of the seats for a sellout doesn't it?
Not odd at all.

Of course there’s a ton of variables, but a good rule of thumb is to cut off a third of the venue for an end stage configuration.
Sorry, I meant it seems odd based on this arena's configuration. Without having the upper deck seating.

That's why it seems odd.

I am assuming that upper deck sections would be sold all the way to the edge though...and those might be blacked out.
Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13426
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by metaldad » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:00 pm

I seriously don’t know how Blink - 182 draws 100 people
Hot Topic / Mall Rock

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17789
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm
Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm

battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm
Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The fact you did any due diligence at all surpasses 95% of the masses.

A more in depth reconnaissance elaborates on your comment and shows us there actually is a configuration in Spokane that sells out in the capacity of 7,241.

User avatar
Admin
Play some music, PLEASE!
Posts: 12856
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Admin » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm

KISS - Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA
Reported audience: 7,521 / 7,825 (96.12%)
Reported gross: $876,677

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Another stellar boxscore from California.

I can’t explain it.

User avatar
Much Too Soon
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Much Too Soon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:00 pm

I betcha the few hundred seats from a sellout are the late released side seats. Wonder how to find out.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10575
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Much Too Soon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:00 pm
I betcha the few hundred seats from a sellout are the late released side seats. Wonder how to find out.
You’re probably right.

However...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
simmons & stanley
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 am
Location: texas

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by simmons & stanley » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm

The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.

User avatar
soeuropean
Banned
Banned
Posts: 4272
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 am

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by soeuropean » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:01 am

Image

oooooooooo yeeeah

User avatar
Mr Slow
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5137
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Mr Slow » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:52 am

simmons & stanley wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm
The tour is doing great.So much for' They need a really good opener' or 'Tickets are too expensive' for it to sell well.Im sure if they tour was sufferering,we would not hear the end of it,but it's doing great..and it's pretty hush as far as that goes.Kiss wins yet again.
Yep, the nay sayers will keep telling us they’re doomed and KISS will keep drawing good numbers right til the end. #wewon. 8)

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17789
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by battra » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47 am

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:24 pm
battra wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 pm
Again there are many variables, and each case is different.

Although the Spokane Arena does seem to have a set sellout configuration in the capacity of 7,241 which KISS sold it out in.

As you can see from this boxscore here.

blink-182
Spokane Arena
Spokane, Wash.
Sept. 16, 2016
$410,546
6,867 / 7,241
I'm sure like every arena out there, they have several configurations.

Not doubting anything, just seemed like a low number to me based on what I knew of the arena, so I did a little research.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The fact you did any due diligence at all surpasses 95% of the masses.

A more in depth reconnaissance elaborates on your comment and shows us there actually is a configuration in Spokane that sells out in the capacity of 7,241.
There's probably a configuration that has a 3,000 sellout too.

I say this because I'm seeing The Monkees at the St. Charles Family Arena located conveniently away from any public transportation facilities and the configuration in this 10,000 seat arena is only for 3,000.

Locked