Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm
SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 pm
And why don't you tell us how crowded their games were last year.... when there wasn't even a vaccine. What did they get up to ...didAbbott allow in 50,000 in there? No super spreader event.

You really have to be nibbs beause you are wrong on everything
Why do you insist on lying at every opportunity?

The Cowboys averaged 27,377 fans for their home games in 2020.

This stuff is easy to find and you will look like less of an idiot…though still an idiot.
As you can see I asked a question. And they did over 30,000 in their last game.. and their season average was double that of any other team

But I can see why you would concentrate on a question I asked instead of dealing with reality....

Tell me again how well those 2021 tickets are selling. Funny how the party passes are selling for more than what kiss averages for their concerts. And those are for tickets that you stand up the whole game and are packed in like sardines.

If you don't think cowboy games would have sold out last year if Abbot would allow it you're nuts.


And again how much is the average resale ticket going for cowboy games? You got $250 tickets going for $1,500 more. Good thing nobody has a job and everyone scared of covid. I would like to see the price of some of those tickets

Once again you go down in flames. And great job on the next fictitious name you're making up for me. Did that person destroy the twins as well?
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:31 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm
SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 pm
And why don't you tell us how crowded their games were last year.... when there wasn't even a vaccine. What did they get up to ...didAbbott allow in 50,000 in there? No super spreader event.

You really have to be nibbs beause you are wrong on everything
Why do you insist on lying at every opportunity?

The Cowboys averaged 27,377 fans for their home games in 2020.

This stuff is easy to find and you will look like less of an idiot…though still an idiot.
As you can see I asked a question. And they did over 30,000 in their last game.. and their season average was double that of any other team

But I can see why you would concentrate on a question I asked instead of dealing with reality....

Tell me again how well those 2021 tickets are selling. Funny how the party passes are selling for more than what kiss averages for their concerts. And those are for tickets that you stand up the whole game and are packed in like sardines.

If you don't think cowboy games would have sold out last year if Abbot would allow it you're nuts.


And again how much is the average resale ticket going for cowboy games? You got $250 tickets going for $1,500 more. Good thing nobody has a job and everyone scared of covid. I would like to see the price of some of those tickets

Once again you go down in flames. And great job on the next fictitious name you're making up for me. Did that person destroy the twins as well?
You’re not adding anything new to the discussion. Sports teams have always been around. They’re not a new phenomenon. Lots of other things to spend our money on. Theatre, airline, sporting events, concerts, dinner,….what are you bringing here that’s new???? NOTHING

You’re argument that KISS can’t compete with the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas….is like….DUHHHHHH.

What makes you think this is new? Or relevant?

Who would I rather own KISS or the Cowboys? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The STEELERS OF COURSE 🖤💛🖤💛
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:25 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm
Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
FC51471E-9D7C-4755-8D0E-25788B76E3BB.jpeg
I won this game long ago.

But its hilarious you finally admitted Kiss tickets should have started dropping after the first day or so....since demand isnt there. With that one statement you admitted everything I've been saying was correct. And everything you said was wrong.

Glad you admit your laughable statement about it's best for shows not to sell out to the very end. You still got that nonsense from the Taylor Swift article and confuse fixed-price with dynamic. And once you blew it you couldn't get out of the hole you dug
Spin it however you want Spininxie.

You’ve been undressed. You claimed KISS didn’t use dynamic pricing.

Even the masses have proved they do.

Problem is…you never even understood what dynamic pricing is.

And THEN…

You embarrassingly claimed EVERYONE ELSE didn’t understand it. So sad…pathetic even.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…I PRESENT TO YOU THE EMPEROR’S NEW CLOTHES!!!
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 pm
SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
WRONG. My wife bought our tickets for Ft Worth on 3/18/2020. The day they went on sale. That second leg all went on sale in MARCH 2020. She gave them to me for my birthday in June. Covid became a “reality” in January of 2020.

All of the tickets sold for the EOTR second leg were sold AFTER Covid became a reality. Not “before Covid was a reality” YA LIAR.

The 10/20 show was postponed in August of 2020. Why do you insist on LYING with nearly every sentence?

This is totally made up. As the Rolling Stone article posted in this thread.. the tickets went on sale November 22nd 2019. The Citibank presale started Wednesday November 20th for the Dickies Fort Worth show.

Why do you insist on lying all the time? Or are you just going to just say you got confused?

it is hilarious you falsely claim Live Nation put Dickies on sale 6 days after kisses cancelled Tulsa date.

Oops, this pic has the presale and on sale. You have been shown to be making up more stuff. Go hide in shame
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

I love how they keep switching between posting names.

One of them is upset because the Cowboys will have no problem filling 85000 + seats for each game this year far above the face value. But supposedly covid unemployment etcetera are all affecting kisses sales. And it doesn't matter Dickies went on sale months and months before covid hit and kiss cancelled their Tulsa show. He even made up the Dickies didn't go on sale until five or six days after kiss canceled their concert.

Not to mention instead of rather owning the world's most valuable sports property, he'd rather own the Steelers

The other couldn't tell the difference between the real Dynamic pricing which I said..... and the other.

And he even he finally admitted.... if it was legitimate Dynamic pricing prices should have gone down soon after when the demand wasn't there.

He finally admitted that today....


But because I got exposed again and he's upset now he tries to move the goalposts yet again.

Of course once again this is the guy who acted like it was best to kiss tickets didn't sell out till the very end because then they would be leaving money on the table. New Blood before was saying it's better for kiss for low demand and tickets placed on fire sale.

And it's funny how bad the algorithms are with kiss. Under any real Dynamic pricing it wouldn't take over a year-and-a-half of no demand for the prices to finally start going down. Maybe we should come up with the term for the dynamic pricing uses.

I like fire-sale Dynamic pricing because that best describes what they're doing



And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm I love how they keep switching between posting names.

One of them is upset because the Cowboys will have no problem filling 85000 + seats for each game this year far above the face value. But supposedly covid unemployment etcetera are all affecting kisses sales. And it doesn't matter Dickies went on sale months and months before covid hit and kiss cancelled their Tulsa show. He even made up the Dickies didn't go on sale until five or six days after kiss canceled their concert.

Not to mention instead of rather owning the world's most valuable sports property, he'd rather own the Steelers

The other couldn't tell the difference between the real Dynamic pricing which I said..... and the other.

And he even he finally admitted.... if it was legitimate Dynamic pricing prices should have gone down soon after when the demand wasn't there.

He finally admitted that today....


But because I got exposed again and he's upset now he tries to move the goalposts yet again.

Of course once again this is the guy who acted like it was best to kiss tickets didn't sell out till the very end because then they would be leaving money on the table. New Blood before was saying it's better for kiss for low demand and tickets placed on fire sale.

And it's funny how bad the algorithms are with kiss. Under any real Dynamic pricing it wouldn't take over a year-and-a-half of no demand for the prices to finally start going down. Maybe we should come up with the term for the dynamic pricing uses.

I like fire-sale Dynamic pricing because that best describes what they're doing



And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
One question Spininxie…

Would you define the process of Dynamic Pricing for us?

:D
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:03 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 pm
SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
WRONG. My wife bought our tickets for Ft Worth on 3/18/2020. The day they went on sale. That second leg all went on sale in MARCH 2020. She gave them to me for my birthday in June. Covid became a “reality” in January of 2020.

All of the tickets sold for the EOTR second leg were sold AFTER Covid became a reality. Not “before Covid was a reality” YA LIAR.

The 10/20 show was postponed in August of 2020. Why do you insist on LYING with nearly every sentence?

This is totally made up. As the Rolling Stone article posted in this thread.. the tickets went on sale November 22nd 2019. The Citibank presale started Wednesday November 20th for the Dickies Fort Worth show.

Why do you insist on lying all the time? Or are you just going to just say you got confused?

it is hilarious you falsely claim Live Nation put Dickies on sale 6 days after kisses cancelled Tulsa date.

Oops, this pic has the presale and on sale. You have been shown to be making up more stuff. Go hide in shame
My wife bought ours on March 18 2020. As soon as she could get them. My BIRTHDAY was June 18.

Either way Genius your statement that the tickets went on sale Before Covid was a reality is just a flat out fabrication. Even using November 2019…11 months before the show. No one buys that early. China first alerted the world of deaths in Dec of 2019.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
😂And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is🤣...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
What’s funny is you claimed there was no such thing as dynamic pricing. That’s FUNNY.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:32 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:03 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:04 pm
SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
WRONG. My wife bought our tickets for Ft Worth on 3/18/2020. The day they went on sale. That second leg all went on sale in MARCH 2020. She gave them to me for my birthday in June. Covid became a “reality” in January of 2020.

All of the tickets sold for the EOTR second leg were sold AFTER Covid became a reality. Not “before Covid was a reality” YA LIAR.

The 10/20 show was postponed in August of 2020. Why do you insist on LYING with nearly every sentence?

This is totally made up. As the Rolling Stone article posted in this thread.. the tickets went on sale November 22nd 2019. The Citibank presale started Wednesday November 20th for the Dickies Fort Worth show.

Why do you insist on lying all the time? Or are you just going to just say you got confused?

it is hilarious you falsely claim Live Nation put Dickies on sale 6 days after kisses cancelled Tulsa date.

Oops, this pic has the presale and on sale. You have been shown to be making up more stuff. Go hide in shame
My wife bought ours on March 18 2020. As soon as she could get them. My BIRTHDAY was June 18.

Either way Genius your statement that the tickets went on sale Before Covid was a reality is just a flat out fabrication. Even using November 2019…11 months before the show. No one buys that early. China first alerted the world of deaths in Dec of 2019.

So now you're completely changing your story.....amazing.

Even though they have been on sale November 19th presale..... you wanted your Birch and they didn't go on sale till March 18th.

Again kiss had plenty plenty of time to sell tickets.... but there wasn't demand.

MAnd don't use that covid-19 sense cuz nobody gave a damn.

And it's hilarious Gene and Paul's favorite doctor of disinformation..... fauci was saying on March night it's fine to go on a cruise ship as long as you're young and healthy.

And of course nobody buys tickets when they go on sale because nobody wants a good seat.


But thanks for making up when the tickets went on sale. You just proved once again nobody should listen to a word you say
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:33 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
😂And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is🤣...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
What’s funny is you claimed there was no such thing as dynamic pricing. That’s FUNNY.
I never claimed that. In fact it was me who pointed out it first started in sports. I believe it was Major League Baseball that started around 2012 or 2013.

But keep on lying. I mean you claimed end of the road for Fort Worth didn't go on sale for five or six days after the Tulsa date was canceled so we know your honesty



And what's really funny is you said nobody would be buy tickets during a pandemic. But your wife bought tickets several months after they've been on sale and five or six days after kisses show had already gotten canceled because of Covid.


I love how you just keep getting turned in knots.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:40 pm
Again kiss had plenty plenty of time to sell tickets.... but there wasn't demand.

MAnd don't use that covid-19 sense cuz nobody gave a damn.

And it's hilarious Gene and Paul's favorite doctor of disinformation..... fauci was saying on March night it's fine to go on a cruise ship as long as you're young and healthy.

And of course nobody buys tickets when they go on sale because nobody wants a good seat.

But thanks for making up when the tickets went on sale. You just proved once again nobody should listen to a word you say

If they sold all of their tickets 8 months BEFORE the show was supposed to be….as you imply ….that would not be a dynamic pricing system being employed. You seem to be unable to make up your mind as to what KISS should be doing. Selling all tickets months before the show. Or following dynamic pricing and holding onto many of those tickets till closer to showtime. It’s a game of chicken. One you know nothing about.

Oh Dynamic pricing is an airline phenomenon used by the various computerized reservation systems. Airlines were tired of travel agencies making money off of their tickets. When computing power was able…airlines began to systematically eliminate using travel agencies to the agencies dismay by a process called disintermediation (removing useless intermediaries). Airlines were eventually sued in 2002. And the antitrust case was thrown out a few years later.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:42 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:33 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
😂And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is🤣...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
What’s funny is you claimed there was no such thing as dynamic pricing. That’s FUNNY.
I never claimed that. In fact it was me who pointed out it first started in sports. I believe it was Major League Baseball that started around 2012 or 2013.

But keep on lying. I mean you claimed end of the road for Fort Worth didn't go on sale for five or six days after the Tulsa date was canceled so we know your honesty



And what's really funny is you said nobody would be buy tickets during a pandemic. But your wife bought tickets several months after they've been on sale and five or six days after kisses show had already gotten canceled because of Covid.


I love how you just keep getting turned in knots.
Lie #5) I never said ANYTHING about any Tulsa show. Please stop the fabricating.
Lie #6) Dynamic pricing is an airline reservation phenomenon. They were sued in 2002.
Lie #7) I never said people don’t buy tickets in a pandemic. I said bands don’t sell out a show 12 months before it’s scheduled. Especially in a pandemic. That would not be a dynamic pricing model being employed.
Lie #8) My wife did not buy tickets to a “canceled show”. She bought them in March 2020. Dickies announced postponement in May 2020. Kiss postponed the rest in June 2020 https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/ ... -lake.html

I’m not “turning in knots”…I’m just sitting here watching you helplessly chase your tail. You are truly a very slippery and frankly dishonest person.
Brewer
Banned
Banned
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Brewer »

Anyone else think it’s odd how Much Too Soon posts in the exact same writing style as Nibbler? Apart from when his profile was first created in 2019 and loaded up with a bunch of deliberate short posts and lack of grammar etc to establish it well and truly before he started using it as a sock puppet account to agree with himself.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Brewer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm Anyone else think it’s odd how Much Too Soon posts in the exact same writing style as Nibbler? Apart from when his profile was first created in 2019 and loaded up with a bunch of deliberate short posts and lack of grammar etc to establish it well and truly before he started using it as a sock puppet account to agree with himself.
While such behavior is far beneath me…it wouldn’t be as embarrassing as being banned and repeatedly coming back under a new account.

No offense of course.
Brewer
Banned
Banned
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Brewer »

Delicious.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 pm
Brewer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm Anyone else think it’s odd how Much Too Soon posts in the exact same writing style as Nibbler? Apart from when his profile was first created in 2019 and loaded up with a bunch of deliberate short posts and lack of grammar etc to establish it well and truly before he started using it as a sock puppet account to agree with himself.
While such behavior is far beneath me…it wouldn’t be as embarrassing as being banned and repeatedly coming back under a new account.

No offense of course.
Jupiter Jones is back …. 🤮
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 635
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

Brewer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm Anyone else think it’s odd how Much Too Soon posts in the exact same writing style as Nibbler? Apart from when his profile was first created in 2019 and loaded up with a bunch of deliberate short posts and lack of grammar etc to establish it well and truly before he started using it as a sock puppet account to agree with himself.
Said from a new user account that has the same posting tendencies of a previously banned account. :!:
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Brewer wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:02 pmDelicious.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Brewer
Banned
Banned
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Brewer »

Nice detective work!
Tbond
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Tbond »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm
Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.

They do.

Black and white.

Go die on your hill dude, if it engages (or enrages) you that much.

It's like explaining to a child 2+2=4, and the child (you in that scenario) keeps insisting 2+2=5.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:13 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:42 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:33 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 pm
😂And funny how I'm the only one who understands what dynamic pricing really is🤣...... but we know nibbs doesn't know anything about supply and demand. Anyone have any articles on fire sale Dynamic pricing. Any other bands out there using completely screwed up algorithms
What’s funny is you claimed there was no such thing as dynamic pricing. That’s FUNNY.
I never claimed that. In fact it was me who pointed out it first started in sports. I believe it was Major League Baseball that started around 2012 or 2013.

But keep on lying. I mean you claimed end of the road for Fort Worth didn't go on sale for five or six days after the Tulsa date was canceled so we know your honesty



And what's really funny is you said nobody would be buy tickets during a pandemic. But your wife bought tickets several months after they've been on sale and five or six days after kisses show had already gotten canceled because of Covid.


I love how you just keep getting turned in knots.
Lie #5) I never said ANYTHING about any Tulsa show. Please stop the fabricating.
Lie #6) Dynamic pricing is an airline reservation phenomenon. They were sued in 2002.
Lie #7) I never said people don’t buy tickets in a pandemic. I said bands don’t sell out a show 12 months before it’s scheduled. Especially in a pandemic. That would not be a dynamic pricing model being employed.
Lie #8) My wife did not buy tickets to a “canceled show”. She bought them in March 2020. Dickies announced postponement in May 2020. Kiss postponed the rest in June 2020 https://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/ ... -lake.html

I’m not “turning in knots”…I’m just sitting here watching you helplessly chase your tail. You are truly a very slippery and frankly dishonest person.

You've gotta be the same as your twin. Nobody fabricates more than you except your twin.


Let me quote your huge lie

WRONG. My wife bought our tickets for Ft Worth on 3/18/2020. The day they went on sale. That second leg all went on sale in MARCH 2020. She gave them to me for my birthday in June. Covid became a “reality” in January of 2020.




You flat out lied and said tickets didn't go on sale till 3/18/2020

When the pre-sale began 11/19/19 ...Citi the next day and gen public 22I believe.


So the sale started about four months before you claim it did.

You made it up about them going set on sale in mid-march. Of course now you will come back and say I never said they went on sale in mid-march I said March 18

You did that same nonsense with the Tulsa show I mentioned. I was using that to mock you for when you lied about when the on-sale date for Fort Worth was. You were laughably claiming did Live Nation Ticketmaster put tickets to that show on sale five or six days after kiss had already cancelled the Tulsa show. See how your lies grow and grow.


The next stupid lie is what I said about Major League Baseball. I was talkin about entertainment tickets. And dynamic pricing probably started out in the hotel industry first. Of course you aren't smart enough did know the airline tickets were regulated until the late 70s or 80s.

But it is funny how you can't grasp it's starting in Major League Baseball for entertainment and has moved on since then.

I do love your projection your false claims about me all apply to you.

And I see once again you're following the Nibbler model which would make sense since you're probably both the same.

Of course it's not good for shows to sell out when there's high demand and the ticket prices are up over face value.

In the twins World it makes far more sense for demand not to be there and four ticket prices to drop. One really does maximize the price when demand plummets and prices plummet.


But thanks for the continued laughs. And thanks for saying the kisses Fort Worth show did not go on sale until about four months after had. And thanks for saying your wife bought the tickets the day they went on sale 3/18 2020.

Because everyone knows Live Nation would be putting a show on sale five to six days after Kiss had to cancel the Tulsa show.

But you didn't even stop there you claimed all of the second leg went on sale 5 to 6 days after he said to cancel the Tulsa show. I mean I know Live Nation done some stupid things but ......

Too bad in reality those tickets had been on sale for about four months before you claim.

But at least you keep digging a hole deeper and deeper and deeper
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm
Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.
Someone can't handle the truth.

Especially funny coming from you where you posted the definition which was basically saying the same thing I did.... and have for this entire thread.

But then you get upset because the way he kisses doing it is not like the definition is ....

And you get upset when I mentioned those prices have it been decreasing....... and shows that have been on sale for a year-and-a-half still have the same price even though there is no demand. And then a week or so before the show is to hit..... they call out the fire house and the fire sale begins.

But the algorithms all the money being left on the table and don't matter

And two other posters actually think it's best it's happening this way.

Those 2 or really 1 probably buy stocks high and sell low and think that's how you make a profit.
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

Here's a question about Dynamic Pricing:

If an event sells out immediately, the thought is, "They left money on the table." But what if it sells out quickly, and they're able to add a second show? Is it more valuable to add a second show, or milk selling tickets for nine months for one show until the day of the show?
Tbond
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Tbond »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 am
Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm
Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm

Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.
Someone can't handle the truth.

Especially funny coming from you where you posted the definition which was basically saying the same thing I did.... and have for this entire thread.

But then you get upset because the way he kisses doing it is not like the definition is ....

And you get upset when I mentioned those prices have it been decreasing....... and shows that have been on sale for a year-and-a-half still have the same price even though there is no demand. And then a week or so before the show is to hit..... they call out the fire house and the fire sale begins.

But the algorithms all the money being left on the table and don't matter

And two other posters actually think it's best it's happening this way.

Those 2 or really 1 probably buy stocks high and sell low and think that's how you make a profit.
Kiss is doing it EXACTLY the way it's defined.

I'm done arguing with an adolescent.

Jeezus man, it's like logic and English words mean nothing to you.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:16 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 am
Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.
Someone can't handle the truth.

Especially funny coming from you where you posted the definition which was basically saying the same thing I did.... and have for this entire thread.

But then you get upset because the way he kisses doing it is not like the definition is ....

And you get upset when I mentioned those prices have it been decreasing....... and shows that have been on sale for a year-and-a-half still have the same price even though there is no demand. And then a week or so before the show is to hit..... they call out the fire house and the fire sale begins.

But the algorithms all the money being left on the table and don't matter

And two other posters actually think it's best it's happening this way.

Those 2 or really 1 probably buy stocks high and sell low and think that's how you make a profit.
Kiss is doing it EXACTLY the way it's defined.

I'm done arguing with an adolescent.

Jeezus man, it's like logic and English words mean nothing to you.

No they're not doing it the way it's defined. The way it's defined the prices would start gradually decreasing when did the band isn't there.

Sorry you can't actually reason or use logic.


But nice to say you think keeping the prices the same for 15 months and then plunging them a few weeks before the show is the way it works....so be it. You might want to get some books on economics. You obviously never studied supply and demand
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

Nobody answered me before - don’t these casino gigs give tons of tix to the high rollers?
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:16 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 am
Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm

Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.
Someone can't handle the truth.

Especially funny coming from you where you posted the definition which was basically saying the same thing I did.... and have for this entire thread.

But then you get upset because the way he kisses doing it is not like the definition is ....

And you get upset when I mentioned those prices have it been decreasing....... and shows that have been on sale for a year-and-a-half still have the same price even though there is no demand. And then a week or so before the show is to hit..... they call out the fire house and the fire sale begins.

But the algorithms all the money being left on the table and don't matter

And two other posters actually think it's best it's happening this way.

Those 2 or really 1 probably buy stocks high and sell low and think that's how you make a profit.
Kiss is doing it EXACTLY the way it's defined.

I'm done arguing with an adolescent.

Jeezus man, it's like logic and English words mean nothing to you.
Me too. This is what happens when known, previously banned entities are openly permitted to reapply and resume their forum nonsense.
User avatar
acefan1975
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by acefan1975 »

TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:29 am Nobody answered me before - don’t these casino gigs give tons of tix to the high rollers?
I would imagine they all do things like that. My buddies get free tickets to concerts at our local casinos all the time, as they like to gamble a lot. And this is in Minnesota, not a gambling hotspot. When KISS played in Hinckley MN a few years ago they had two nights and VIP passes to the show on the house, and have gone to countless other concerts there and at Mystic Lake.

Not sure if it ends up counting as sales or not or how that part works...
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:29 am Nobody answered me before - don’t these casino gigs give tons of tix to the high rollers?
I think it depends on the high rollers and the band. I could see if the Stones were playing at a casino that a lot of whales would want tickets, but KISS...I'm not so sure.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 am Here's a question about Dynamic Pricing:

If an event sells out immediately, the thought is, "They left money on the table." But what if it sells out quickly, and they're able to add a second show? Is it more valuable to add a second show, or milk selling tickets for nine months for one show until the day of the show?
If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 am Here's a question about Dynamic Pricing:

If an event sells out immediately, the thought is, "They left money on the table." But what if it sells out quickly, and they're able to add a second show? Is it more valuable to add a second show, or milk selling tickets for nine months for one show until the day of the show?
If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
That's my understanding of dynamic pricing too - it "maximizes" the amount a band can bring in, but it's totally based on demand and market conditions at that time. If demand is high, a band may gross $1 million on 10,000 tickets sold in a week, whereas they can still "sell out" (i.e. sell 10,000 tickets) if they charge $30 a ticket and gross $300,000 over the course of six months. Some will argue a sellout is a sellout, but it does depend on other factors.

I will say in KISS' case, they ARE bringing in a high ticket average comparable to other big acts. So to me, the "papering" argument tends to be a bit weak. If KISS was averaging $50-60 a ticket, then I think an argument could be made for papering. But as long as that average ticket price hovers around $100, they're having solid sales.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:50 am
TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:29 am Nobody answered me before - don’t these casino gigs give tons of tix to the high rollers?
I think it depends on the high rollers and the band. I could see if the Stones were playing at a casino that a lot of whales would want tickets, but KISS...I'm not so sure.
I think it also depends on what you're calling a high roller and how good of seats they are getting. And the games they play and how big the house Edge is on those game.


Giving away $100 tickets...... to guys who lose $1,000 or $2,000 when they come...

But somebody who's losing a hundred thousand or more.... they're going to be backstage meeting the band. They're going to be sitting front row or in one of the Suites.

I mean wouldn't you want to give away a free $100 ticket to some guy that's going to drop $1,000? That's a pretty good returning in my book. And even better if he booked a hotel room and pays for that at eats in the casino...
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:05 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:50 am
TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:29 am Nobody answered me before - don’t these casino gigs give tons of tix to the high rollers?
I think it depends on the high rollers and the band. I could see if the Stones were playing at a casino that a lot of whales would want tickets, but KISS...I'm not so sure.
I think it also depends on what you're calling a high roller and how good of seats they are getting. And the games they play and how big the house Edge is on those game.


Giving away $100 tickets...... to guys who lose $1,000 or $2,000 when they come...

But somebody who's losing a hundred thousand or more.... they're going to be backstage meeting the band. They're going to be sitting front row or in one of the Suites.

I mean wouldn't you want to give away a free $100 ticket to some guy that's going to drop $1,000? That's a pretty good returning in my book. And even better if he booked a hotel room and pays for that at eats in the casino...
I think of a high roller as playing $100k or more, so if it's $1,000, $5,000, etc., then maybe.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:22 am
Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:16 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 am
Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am

You have a comprehension problem, and your and your fire sale shtick is overwrought and overly dramatic.

I don't care why Massachusetts did this, and Massachusetts did that, and, explaining algorithms isn't part of the definition.

You have said time and again Kiss doesn't do "real". dynamic pricing.
Someone can't handle the truth.

Especially funny coming from you where you posted the definition which was basically saying the same thing I did.... and have for this entire thread.

But then you get upset because the way he kisses doing it is not like the definition is ....

And you get upset when I mentioned those prices have it been decreasing....... and shows that have been on sale for a year-and-a-half still have the same price even though there is no demand. And then a week or so before the show is to hit..... they call out the fire house and the fire sale begins.

But the algorithms all the money being left on the table and don't matter

And two other posters actually think it's best it's happening this way.

Those 2 or really 1 probably buy stocks high and sell low and think that's how you make a profit.
Kiss is doing it EXACTLY the way it's defined.

I'm done arguing with an adolescent.

Jeezus man, it's like logic and English words mean nothing to you.

No they're not doing it the way it's defined. The way it's defined the prices would start gradually decreasing when did the band isn't there.

Sorry you can't actually reason or use logic.


But nice to say you think keeping the prices the same for 15 months and then plunging them a few weeks before the show is the way it works....so be it. You might want to get some books on economics. You obviously never studied supply and demand
Everyone…

Maybe Spininxie has a reading comprehension problem. In fact maybe he doesn’t even understand the words themselves.

Brother Tbond was so gracious to post the definition of dynamic pricing on the last page. Yet Spininxie somehow can’t grasp the concept. I’ll repost it for those that missed it.
E14E4D2A-883F-4CC0-AB9F-77F6D94A5B28.jpeg
This is textbook what KISS is doing with their concerts. Spininxie himself states that KISS constantly slash their prices.

Maybe it’s just beyond his grasp.

Forgive him. He knows not, he knows not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 am Here's a question about Dynamic Pricing:

If an event sells out immediately, the thought is, "They left money on the table." But what if it sells out quickly, and they're able to add a second show? Is it more valuable to add a second show, or milk selling tickets for nine months for one show until the day of the show?
If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
That's my understanding of dynamic pricing too - it "maximizes" the amount a band can bring in, but it's totally based on demand and market conditions at that time. If demand is high, a band may gross $1 million on 10,000 tickets sold in a week, whereas they can still "sell out" (i.e. sell 10,000 tickets) if they charge $30 a ticket and gross $300,000 over the course of six months. Some will argue a sellout is a sellout, but it does depend on other factors.

I will say in KISS' case, they ARE bringing in a high ticket average comparable to other big acts. So to me, the "papering" argument tends to be a bit weak. If KISS was averaging $50-60 a ticket, then I think an argument could be made for papering. But as long as that average ticket price hovers around $100, they're having solid sales.

Here's pollstar 2029
https://www.pollstar.com/article/pollst ... ial-142982

Click on north America

They have kiss at $101 or so.

Aerosmith over 200. And a lot of other bands doing much better than a hundred and one a night avg.

And of course Garth could blow everyone away if he price tickets fairly. He's doing stadium shows and sell them out the same day. He gives away front row.

KISS is doing well, one can argue that at all. But one wonders how much more money they could take in if they slowly decreased the prices. Instead of seeing massive drops from 750 to 250. Some guy might not be willing to pay 750 but he might pay 550. But people aren't getting that option.

Some guy might not want to pay you a thousand front row..... but for 850, he might.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Funny how nobler is back to T Bond again and what they posted to me. But Nibbler is talking about some other poster etcetera.

Also notice what Nibbler doesn't get.... if the show is not selling prices decrease.

This nonsense has been put to rest yesterday when I addressed it. All this did is prove my point.

It was so is not selling prices go down.

But once again we have kids shows that have been on sale 1 and 1/2 years 2 years and the prices have yet to go down. Even though there's no demand at all.

The twins or the Trinity can't grasp simple basic supply and demand.




Once again you don't see kiss prices going up or nobody can give a real example of it for the end of the road.... and kiss prices don't go down when the demand isn't there.


I guess some people can't read the images that they post.... or they can they don't understand them at all.

They keep wasting seven pages or more because they don't understand supply and demand


And while Nibbler is talking about someone that used to get in his head..... I don't say kiss constantly slashes prices. I say they wait till the end and have a fire sale.

2nd Row plunges from 750 the 250..... a week or so before the show. What a crappy ass algorithm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tbond
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Tbond »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 am Funny how nobler is back to T Bond again and what they posted to me. But Nibbler is talking about some other poster etcetera.

Also notice what Nibbler doesn't get.... if the show is not selling prices decrease.

This nonsense has been put to rest yesterday when I addressed it. All this did is prove my point.

It was so is not selling prices go down.

But once again we have kids shows that have been on sale 1 and 1/2 years 2 years and the prices have yet to go down. Even though there's no demand at all.

The twins or the Trinity can't grasp simple basic supply and demand.




Once again you don't see kiss prices going up or nobody can give a real example of it for the end of the road.... and kiss prices don't go down when the demand isn't there.


I guess some people can't read the images that they post.... or they can they don't understand them at all.

They keep wasting seven pages or more because they don't understand supply and demand


And while Nibbler is talking about someone that used to get in his head..... I don't say kiss constantly slashes prices. I say they wait till the end and have a fire sale.

2nd Row plunges from 750 the 250..... a week or so before the show. What a crappy ass algorithm
You're a mess dude.

Take a Xanax
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:19 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 am Here's a question about Dynamic Pricing:

If an event sells out immediately, the thought is, "They left money on the table." But what if it sells out quickly, and they're able to add a second show? Is it more valuable to add a second show, or milk selling tickets for nine months for one show until the day of the show?
If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
That's my understanding of dynamic pricing too - it "maximizes" the amount a band can bring in, but it's totally based on demand and market conditions at that time. If demand is high, a band may gross $1 million on 10,000 tickets sold in a week, whereas they can still "sell out" (i.e. sell 10,000 tickets) if they charge $30 a ticket and gross $300,000 over the course of six months. Some will argue a sellout is a sellout, but it does depend on other factors.

I will say in KISS' case, they ARE bringing in a high ticket average comparable to other big acts. So to me, the "papering" argument tends to be a bit weak. If KISS was averaging $50-60 a ticket, then I think an argument could be made for papering. But as long as that average ticket price hovers around $100, they're having solid sales.

Here's pollstar 2029
https://www.pollstar.com/article/pollst ... ial-142982

Click on north America

They have kiss at $101 or so.

Aerosmith over 200. And a lot of other bands doing much better than a hundred and one a night avg.

And of course Garth could blow everyone away if he price tickets fairly. He's doing stadium shows and sell them out the same day. He gives away front row.

KISS is doing well, one can argue that at all. But one wonders how much more money they could take in if they slowly decreased the prices. Instead of seeing massive drops from 750 to 250. Some guy might not be willing to pay 750 but he might pay 550. But people aren't getting that option.

Some guy might not want to pay you a thousand front row..... but for 850, he might.
Aerosmith was an anomaly, though, because that was mostly their Vegas residence. That's why they're so low on the list for total gross. But $101 is respectable when you consider Garth did $88, Bob Seger was $111, Metallica was $121, etc. Need to compare apples to apples, you really can't compare KISS to, for example, Lada Gaga, or Celine.

But I think $101 is very respectable for a legacy act that "called it quits" 25 years ago and only has 50% of the original band in it. I don't think the original band would be doing much better numbers.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:28 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:19 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 am

If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
That's my understanding of dynamic pricing too - it "maximizes" the amount a band can bring in, but it's totally based on demand and market conditions at that time. If demand is high, a band may gross $1 million on 10,000 tickets sold in a week, whereas they can still "sell out" (i.e. sell 10,000 tickets) if they charge $30 a ticket and gross $300,000 over the course of six months. Some will argue a sellout is a sellout, but it does depend on other factors.

I will say in KISS' case, they ARE bringing in a high ticket average comparable to other big acts. So to me, the "papering" argument tends to be a bit weak. If KISS was averaging $50-60 a ticket, then I think an argument could be made for papering. But as long as that average ticket price hovers around $100, they're having solid sales.

Here's pollstar 2029
https://www.pollstar.com/article/pollst ... ial-142982

Click on north America

They have kiss at $101 or so.

Aerosmith over 200. And a lot of other bands doing much better than a hundred and one a night avg.

And of course Garth could blow everyone away if he price tickets fairly. He's doing stadium shows and sell them out the same day. He gives away front row.

KISS is doing well, one can argue that at all. But one wonders how much more money they could take in if they slowly decreased the prices. Instead of seeing massive drops from 750 to 250. Some guy might not be willing to pay 750 but he might pay 550. But people aren't getting that option.

Some guy might not want to pay you a thousand front row..... but for 850, he might.
Aerosmith was an anomaly, though, because that was mostly their Vegas residence. That's why they're so low on the list for total gross. But $101 is respectable when you consider Garth did $88, Bob Seger was $111, Metallica was $121, etc. Need to compare apples to apples, you really can't compare KISS to, for example, Lada Gaga, or Celine.

But I think $101 is very respectable for a legacy act that "called it quits" 25 years ago and only has 50% of the original band in it. I don't think the original band would be doing much better numbers.
Brother Doose. This all goes back to the question from 2019… ‘is this the most successful KISS tour ever?” And while normal and sensible folks try to put it into numerical perspective, they’re mostly shouted down and drowned out by formerly banned entities who continue to try to turn everything into a cromagnonesque “you hate Ace and Peter” xanexfest.

I think the argument has been made that this is the most successful KISS tour ever. It’s close. No question.

Is it the best KISS tour ever? No. I’ve been to every US tour since DTK. I’ve seen some better.

The naysayers move the goalposts continuously…comparing to other bands …or to other ticketed industries…. Or to local sport teams..etc. Obfuscate, denigrate, blur, muddle…. I get that. It’s hard to cipher through the hubris.

Now what happens going forward in a Covid World is a wild card and anyone’s guess is as good as anyone else’s. I think the band stays in smaller venues as demand softens. Especially with delta and other variants. I was told I was 98% protected from Covid in April yet here I am in day 7 of a 10 day quarantine for a positive test.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:28 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:19 am
Doose wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 am

If the demand would be strong enough for a second show then there's no way you can milk that for 9 months.

That show would sell out in a week or two at best.

Prices for the first show would Skyrocket. Then prices would start coming down this people weren't willing to pay 4 times or three times the price.

Then the could put the 2nd show on sale.

Selling out in a week or weeks is a good thing. That means huge demand and it means you're probably getting well above face value for a lot of those tickets.

But the longer it stretches out..... you aren't getting a premium..... and most likely you have to start cutting prices below face value to move them.
That's my understanding of dynamic pricing too - it "maximizes" the amount a band can bring in, but it's totally based on demand and market conditions at that time. If demand is high, a band may gross $1 million on 10,000 tickets sold in a week, whereas they can still "sell out" (i.e. sell 10,000 tickets) if they charge $30 a ticket and gross $300,000 over the course of six months. Some will argue a sellout is a sellout, but it does depend on other factors.

I will say in KISS' case, they ARE bringing in a high ticket average comparable to other big acts. So to me, the "papering" argument tends to be a bit weak. If KISS was averaging $50-60 a ticket, then I think an argument could be made for papering. But as long as that average ticket price hovers around $100, they're having solid sales.

Here's pollstar 2029
https://www.pollstar.com/article/pollst ... ial-142982

Click on north America

They have kiss at $101 or so.

Aerosmith over 200. And a lot of other bands doing much better than a hundred and one a night avg.

And of course Garth could blow everyone away if he price tickets fairly. He's doing stadium shows and sell them out the same day. He gives away front row.

KISS is doing well, one can argue that at all. But one wonders how much more money they could take in if they slowly decreased the prices. Instead of seeing massive drops from 750 to 250. Some guy might not be willing to pay 750 but he might pay 550. But people aren't getting that option.

Some guy might not want to pay you a thousand front row..... but for 850, he might.
Aerosmith was an anomaly, though, because that was mostly their Vegas residence. That's why they're so low on the list for total gross. But $101 is respectable when you consider Garth did $88, Bob Seger was $111, Metallica was $121, etc. Need to compare apples to apples, you really can't compare KISS to, for example, Lada Gaga, or Celine.

But I think $101 is very respectable for a legacy act that "called it quits" 25 years ago and only has 50% of the original band in it. I don't think the original band would be doing much better numbers.

Let's keep Garth out of it because he's prices his tickets are way below market value. That's why his stadium shows sell out in a day or days.

And yes Aerosmith did do a residency but still over $200 average ticket is still impressive. And I wouldn't call it a low gross either when they did over 1 million + night..... and kiss could only manage doing 1.2 million and night even though they were playing vastly larger venues. Also the profits for Aerosmith would easily dwarf what kiss made.

And of course nobody's going to top the stones they are in a completely different League

Metallica 121.46
Queen 122.69
Guns 122.59
Def Lep 115.73
Who 108.2
Stones 226.61

Sure Kiss 101.94 is much better ZZ Top or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Iron Maiden what other bands like that. They certainly did very well in 2019.

None of this should really be an issue or a big deal except one person loves to try and mock Ace and Peter.

He goes out of his way all the time trying to put them down and make Gene and Paul look better.

And I would guarantee kiss would not be doing a 101 a night in 2019 if not for Ace and Peter agreeing to go back for the reunion. And he said all the leverage with the same person who disparages Ace and Peter... acted like Ace had no leverage all.

An ace not giving up his likeness kiss wouldn't have sold hundreds of millions in merchandise over these years the reunion. And without the reunion Gene and Paul would the playing to two to three thousand a night. You would see them at free shows at the fair.

And I've never understood why some can't admit nothing will top the reunion tour. Sure wewill never know how much kiss made and the huge Fortune the ticket brokers made.

It made no sense they didn't go with the youth ticket prices back then. When they auditioned their former manager he said he wouldn't do those packages. So why did they go ahead and go with Doc when he didn't do them?

Nothing will ever top that tour it was magical. And I just don't know why one person always wants to spit on that. You would think he was getting comped free tickets for shilling.

But it is what it is. Some have nothing better to do than just spit on two of The Men Who helped create greatness.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Tbond wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:39 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 am Funny how nobler is back to T Bond again and what they posted to me. But Nibbler is talking about some other poster etcetera.

Also notice what Nibbler doesn't get.... if the show is not selling prices decrease.

This nonsense has been put to rest yesterday when I addressed it. All this did is prove my point.

It was so is not selling prices go down.

But once again we have kids shows that have been on sale 1 and 1/2 years 2 years and the prices have yet to go down. Even though there's no demand at all.

The twins or the Trinity can't grasp simple basic supply and demand.




Once again you don't see kiss prices going up or nobody can give a real example of it for the end of the road.... and kiss prices don't go down when the demand isn't there.


I guess some people can't read the images that they post.... or they can they don't understand them at all.

They keep wasting seven pages or more because they don't understand supply and demand


And while Nibbler is talking about someone that used to get in his head..... I don't say kiss constantly slashes prices. I say they wait till the end and have a fire sale.

2nd Row plunges from 750 the 250..... a week or so before the show. What a crappy ass algorithm
You're a mess dude.

Take a Xanax
It’s like he has no grasp on reality whatsoever.

You put his argument to rest forthwith by posting the textbook definition of dynamic pricing. It’s EXACTLY what KISS does. And it’s EXACTLY what he says KISS does. Yet somehow it’s STILL not an example of the process. He literally contradicts himself in the same sentence.

He can’t stop screaming…“KISS doesn’t incorporate dynamic pricing!!!”

I’ve been dealing with Spininxie for a dozen years now. He used to be much better at this.