Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
gene therapist
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5146
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by gene therapist »

I just realized Eric must be the only person I've seen, whose lips are only as wide as his nose. In his DEFENSE though, I must say I disagree that he looks like a "lady with the purse". That there is a shoulder bag, gentlemen, and there's nothing feminine about one per se.
User avatar
gothunder
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17548
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 am
Location: The Kiss Garage

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by gothunder »

Andy Capp wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:12 pm old Andy loves that picture---- now` he wants to spin revenge while he plays his restored 1979 bally machine that he just got from Coin Op. {thanks 👍 }....
You bet he does!!
User avatar
joma5477
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:34 am

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by joma5477 »

gene therapist wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:17 am I just realized Eric must be the only person I've seen, whose lips are only as wide as his nose. In his DEFENSE though, I must say I disagree that he looks like a "lady with the purse". That there is a shoulder bag, gentlemen, and there's nothing feminine about one per se.
Did you mean to say "about one's purse"?
User avatar
gene therapist
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5146
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by gene therapist »

joma5477 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:29 am
gene therapist wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:17 am I just realized Eric must be the only person I've seen, whose lips are only as wide as his nose. In his DEFENSE though, I must say I disagree that he looks like a "lady with the purse". That there is a shoulder bag, gentlemen, and there's nothing feminine about one per se.
Did you mean to say "about one's purse"?
In Finnish 'perse' means ass. The one you shit out of. So there are certainly several interpretations available here.
User avatar
AstroWarped
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by AstroWarped »

Maybe Eric has the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" in the satchel!

I don't recall ever seen it yet, since I have been going there and because it's a place selling stuff with high carbohydrates and fatty foods, it would tend to get passed over! Though I wouldn't mind popping in for a treat and a bagel once in a while!
Last edited by AstroWarped on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
greekmeat
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by greekmeat »

vdojaq wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 am Why does Eric always have a man purse? Or is it a satchel?
It’s European! Lol...a carry all
User avatar
Bruce
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9251
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by Bruce »

The man-purse doesn't look right without a fedora, thats what it is ...

Image
Starbandit74
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by Starbandit74 »

greekmeat wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:30 pm
vdojaq wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 am Why does Eric always have a man purse? Or is it a satchel?
It’s European! Lol...a carry all
It’s a murse!
Homer Simpson
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9207
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:18 pm
Location: Springfield

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by Homer Simpson »

I can't find the clip, but Bruce joined Eric and Gene (among some others) at a Rock and Brews opening several years ago. It was semi-spontaneous and unrehearsed, but Bruce, Eric and Gene sounded more like "Kiss" than Kiss had in years.
alanrosembung
Banned
Banned
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by alanrosembung »

I posted them doing Deuce in 2012 on another thread a couple of days ago. Rocktoberfest.
User avatar
69th_B1izard
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2925
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm
Location: Gotham City

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by 69th_B1izard »

Form a band already!
User avatar
LoveGun77
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 6309
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:02 pm
Location: Chicago,IL

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by LoveGun77 »

TwistedTaste wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:05 pm
vdojaq wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 am Why does Eric always have a man purse? Or is it a satchel?
I think he’s carrying Ace’s bag for him :D

All kidding aside - cool photo. If Ace can’t be there - Bruce by all rights should be the guy
They were eating lunch together...not forming a band lol lol....Why should Ace be there?
alanrosembung
Banned
Banned
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by alanrosembung »

Eric loves his ole buddy Race.
User avatar
KingOfHearts89
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2193
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 am

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

Somewhere in a small room in California Paul Stanley is sat in a corner being all bitter bout this ;)
User avatar
Doose
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4706
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by Doose »

KingOfHearts89 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 am Somewhere in a small room in California Paul Stanley is sat in a corner being all bitter bout this ;)
That made me lol.

Paul was actually hanging with Richard Marx. I think someone posted that one? Richard has some of the funniest and most brutal tweets. Totally worth a read.

User avatar
TwistedTaste
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by TwistedTaste »

Doose wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 am
KingOfHearts89 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 am Somewhere in a small room in California Paul Stanley is sat in a corner being all bitter bout this ;)
That made me lol.

Paul was actually hanging with Richard Marx. I think someone posted that one? Richard has some of the funniest and most brutal tweets. Totally worth a read.

That guy promotes violence on Twitter. A total scumbag in my book. Very telling (& disheartening) Paul saddles up to him
User avatar
sugardaddy
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12713
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Menfuss

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by sugardaddy »

They all look great
User avatar
AllCanadianMan
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by AllCanadianMan »

Andy Capp wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:12 pm old Andy loves that picture---- now` he wants to spin revenge while he plays his restored 1979 bally machine that he just got from Coin Op. {thanks 👍 }....
That great for old Andy! Hoping for an invite to try the pinball machine out, I’ll bring beer!
User avatar
spacekace
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 am
Location: Just look over your shoulder!

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by spacekace »

TwistedTaste wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:01 am
Doose wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:59 am
KingOfHearts89 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 am Somewhere in a small room in California Paul Stanley is sat in a corner being all bitter bout this ;)
That made me lol.

Paul was actually hanging with Richard Marx. I think someone posted that one? Richard has some of the funniest and most brutal tweets. Totally worth a read.

That guy promotes violence on Twitter. A total scumbag in my book. Very telling (& disheartening) Paul saddles up to him
Agreed 💯
alanrosembung
Banned
Banned
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by alanrosembung »

Maybe his next flop will be 80s Adult Contemporary Station, with downtuned covers of Endless Summer Nights and Right Here Waiting.
User avatar
Doose
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4706
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Bruce, Eric & Gene in Vegas

Post by Doose »

.
Can someone please post an example of Richard Marx promoting violence? What I've seen is he goofs on those promoting violence (like the insurrectionists on Jan. 6th who attacked Congress).