Vinnie's Birthday Bash

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Lofton23rdSt
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Re: Vinnie's Birthday Bash

Post by Lofton23rdSt » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm

ZachAttack wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Because he can't play anymore. Even his guitar tech admitted publicly that he can still play acoustic stuff but hasn't been able to shred on an electric for years. Even at the Sweden Kiss Expo in 96 I think it was he made up some story about how he hurt his finger and couldn't play any leads
Bill Temple
"I wish him the best and hope he gets through these horrorfest unscathed and at least puts out new music. I doubt he is physically or mentally able to perform more than an acoustic set."

vdojaq
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by vdojaq » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:15 pm
Diss wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 am

The first part, I agree with.

As for the second? Screw that noise. FV's avatar is a beacon to all mankind and always has been. If it's NSFW, don't browse at work.
Only a few people have thong avatars, and it's annoying when you're at work and that comes on the screen.
So he should cater to you and remove it? Yeah, ok.

Lofton23rdSt
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Lofton23rdSt » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Yes, if it's making the site nsfw.

Admin
Play some music, PLEASE!

Post by Admin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Rip Rokken
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Rip Rokken » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPRk3HRld_Q
WAAAAADE!!! Rock on! About to watch now. :D

Xcarnation
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Xcarnation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Rip Rokken wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 am
KissKing73 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Can you just go away?

You obviously have no interest in a logical discussion and are just here to stir the pot. You know damn well why you are getting this kind of blow back and it has everything to do with how secretive and vague you are being. You obviously really like being the keeper of this privileged info and have zero plans to share it or really answer anyone's questions properly.
NO... :twisted: And the level of detail in my responses is based on yours, along with every other rude a-hole who has NO INTEREST in the information other than to act like a dick and belittle it. I think there are people on KISSFAQ who do care to know, but they are drowned out by all you jerks who twist the information, take statements out of context, etc. all just to try to bait and pry more info out. I’m done with it, and ain’t playing the game.

You dumb F’s would be the types to trash the place, leave the toilets unflushed, and secretly record when asked not to just to grab another 15 mins of notoriety at the expense of all else. You DON’T DESERVE SHIT and you ain’t getting any more. :lol:

Well Vinnie was so upset about the rumor that he can’t play anymore ( he can’t btw) so he planned this mystery Bash event
and now trying to mislead people with fake witnesses who spread this “ yeah I was there she shredded like hell” BS
So another lie from the queen of con artist... without even playing a note .. embarrassment.

Edit : Just watched Julian’s video... Mr Wade looks like a nice guy ... but I will not believe wihout seeing a footage...
Last edited by Xcarnation on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doose
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Doose » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Xcarnation wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:00 pm
Rip Rokken wrote:
KissKing73 wrote:
Can you just go away?

You obviously have no interest in a logical discussion and are just here to stir the pot. You know damn well why you are getting this kind of blow back and it has everything to do with how secretive and vague you are being. You obviously really like being the keeper of this privileged info and have zero plans to share it or really answer anyone's questions properly.
NO... :twisted: And the level of detail in my responses is based on yours, along with every other rude a-hole who has NO INTEREST in the information other than to act like a dick and belittle it. I think there are people on KISSFAQ who do care to know, but they are drowned out by all you jerks who twist the information, take statements out of context, etc. all just to try to bait and pry more info out. I’m done with it, and ain’t playing the game.

You dumb F’s would be the types to trash the place, leave the toilets unflushed, and secretly record when asked not to just to grab another 15 mins of notoriety at the expense of all else. You DON’T DESERVE SHIT and you ain’t getting any more. :lol:

Well Vinnie was so upset about the rumor that he can’t play anymore ( he can’t btw) so he planned this mystery Bash event
and now trying to mislead people with fake witnesses who spread this “ yeah I was there she shredded like hell” BS
So another lie from the queen of con artist... without even playing a note .. embarrassment.
Agreed. Expressed almost the identical sentiment in the video discussing the bash:

Although Wade seems like a nice guy, unfortunately this group has no credibility, and so their accounts of what happened are questionable at best. Vinnie hand-picked who could attend knowing they would repeat whatever narrative he asked them to. He couldn't play at Kruisefest, he couldn't play at the Vault, he couldn't play at his concerts, he couldn't play at his own SpeedballJamm, professional musicians have called him out for obviously not being able to play, but a group of diehard fans who don't question anything Vinnie says or does (including his racist rants) are to now be believed that Vinnie can still play? Sorry, not buying it.

Xcarnation
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Xcarnation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Doose wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 pm
Xcarnation wrote:
Rip Rokken wrote:
KissKing73 wrote:
Can you just go away?

Agreed. Expressed almost the identical sentiment in the video discussing the bash:

Although Wade seems like a nice guy, unfortunately this group has no credibility, and so their accounts of what happened are questionable at best. Vinnie hand-picked who could attend knowing they would repeat whatever narrative he asked them to. He couldn't play at Kruisefest, he couldn't play at the Vault, he couldn't play at his concerts, he couldn't play at his own SpeedballJamm, professional musicians have called him out for obviously not being able to play, but a group of diehard fans who don't question anything Vinnie says or does (including his racist rants) are to now be believed that Vinnie can still play? Sorry, not buying it.

Best case scenerio is he just played with no context... without a band .. wihout a form.. snake oil playing..

RockSoldier52
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by RockSoldier52 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:30 pm

I don't understand how there could possibly be VV loyalist.

ZachAttack
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ZachAttack » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:30 pm

I don't understand, he played for 30 minutes, he did a Q&A for 90 minutes....what happened the other 4 hours? Did he spend 4 hours signing things?

In the Suds
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by In the Suds » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm

Did you hear about the salads?

Frehley's Vomit
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Frehley's Vomit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 am
Frehley's Vomit, remove your avatar. It's nsfw.
It's been my avatar here for 14 years, so no, I won't remove it. It's not NSFW. You are the only person to ever suggest that it is. If it was, I would certainly have been asked to remove it by now.

Frehley's Vomit

Post by Frehley's Vomit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm

In the Suds wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Diss wrote:

As for the second? Screw that noise. FV's avatar is a beacon to all mankind and always has been. If it's NSFW, don't browse at work.
Only a few people have thong avatars, and it's annoying when you're at work and that comes on the screen.
Get Ad Block and block shit out of it. Problem solved.
I use Ad Block and AdBlock Plus. They don't block it because....wait for it..........it's not NSFW.

In the Suds
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by In the Suds » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Frehley's Vomit wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm
In the Suds wrote:
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Diss wrote:

I use Ad Block and AdBlock Plus. They don't block it because....wait for it..........it's not NSFW.
The point is someone with adblock can can right click an image and choose "block element. "

Now, I don't personally have a problem with that image at all.. but if someone does and they have adblock..they can do that.

UnholyDemon
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by UnholyDemon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Rip Rokken in the flesh.....

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_XNXb16bY
Last edited by UnholyDemon on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frehley's Vomit

Post by Frehley's Vomit » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:21 pm

In the Suds wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm
Frehley's Vomit wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:46 pm
In the Suds wrote:
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Diss wrote:

The point is someone with adblock can can right click an image and choose "block element. "

Now, I don't personally have a problem with that image at all.. but if someone does and they have adblock..they can do that.
I agree. I wasn't having a go at you.

elleneff
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by elleneff » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 am

Doose wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 pm
Xcarnation wrote:
Rip Rokken wrote:
KissKing73 wrote:
Can you just go away?

Vinnie/Velma; "My dear dear friends , thank you for your money, cash only. You know we here have SO much in common, we are laughed at , sneered at, lied about by the satanic left and LIBERALS!!!!, and ooh look, we are all on the same meds...!"

Stanley! You look so cute
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Stanley! You look so cute » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:22 am

UnholyDemon wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:56 pm
Rip Dokken in the flesh.....

This is truly through the looking glass, Twilight Zone shit. Vinnie's newly appointed sock puppet lying through his teeth and fantasising about a concert that didn't happen. "It sounded like a CD" "I teared up" "his picking hand was a blur" "strutting back and forth on stage". "better than he was in 1987" It's all completely, blatantly bullshit and harms VV's credibility even more, if that was even possible.

Amazing entertainment and more enjoyable than listening to his guitar playing, though.
Last edited by Stanley! You look so cute on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

rscott71
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by rscott71 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 am

Atlanta was such a magical event it's sad it has come to this

Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Stanley! You look so cute » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 am

rscott71 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 am
Atlanta was such a magical event it's sad it has come to this
It's highly, highly unusual. This sock puppet interview with "Rik Rokken" is excruciating but worth watching for an insight into VVs demented mind.

I can understand why Paul Stanley visibly shivers whenever anyone mentions VVs name now.

PassMeBy
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by PassMeBy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:15 am

To be fair, Stan The Man visibly shivers if he breaks a nail.

Mackemkiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Mackemkiss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 am

Stanley! You look so cute wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:22 am
UnholyDemon wrote:

This is truly through the looking glass, Twilight Zone shit. Vinnie's newly appointed sock puppet lying through his teeth and fantasising about a concert that didn't happen. "It sounded like a CD" "I teared up" "his picking hand was a blur" "strutting back and forth on stage". "better than he was in 1987" It's all completely, blatantly bullshit and harms VV's credibility even more, if that was even possible.

Amazing entertainment and more enjoyable than listening to his guitar playing, though.
Is it justs me or does he seem confused about whether he was organising the event or going as a fan? He swaps between the two ideas!

Frehley's Vomit

Post by Frehley's Vomit » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:21 am

Mackemkiss wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 am
UnholyDemon wrote:

Is it justs me or does he seem confused about whether he was organising the event or going as a fan? He swaps between the two ideas!
It was noted that his posts here do the same.

highvoltage1969

Post by highvoltage1969 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 am

Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:41 pm
Get on with your work, stop surfing the net!

highvoltage1969

Post by highvoltage1969 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 am

highvoltage1969 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 am
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Get on with your work! :lol:
Er, double post (sort of).

Where's 'delete' gone?

Pete2174
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Pete2174 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 am

highvoltage1969 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 am
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Get on with your work, stop surfing the net!
My thoughts exactly (he posts, whilst at work)!

Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Stanley! You look so cute » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:59 am

The way "Rik Rokken" talks about Vinnie's signature and describes it as "a work of art" is almost as funny as the stuff about the quality of the salads and cold meats. Holy shit, thank you for entertaining us all on your birthday, Vinnie, this is gold!

I would love to hear the behind the scenes conversations about how they would deceive the internet about this event. "Yes, Vinnie, we'll tell them that you are playing better than 1987, sir, that your hands were a blur and your playing was better than a CD! Anything you want, sir! Can I have some more salad and another autograph pweeeease?"

The more I think about this shit and this pathetic bunch of sock puppets trying to deceive us, the funnier it gets!

Potato Salad
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by Potato Salad » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:11 am

I post here from work all the time. That being said.. don't complain about the content of sites you choose to open while goofing off. Beggars can't be choosers.

In the Suds
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by In the Suds » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 am

I'll never understand the Vinnie thing. These guys pay 300 bucks and then act like it's an unbelievable privilege to be there. "He said the party was all about us." :lol:

KissKing73

Post by KissKing73 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 am

Now I understand why they were so freaked out of any leaking...they wanted to make sure it couldn’t be proven that he didn’t play, or played badly.

Also, why does he keep saying “we”?

Thunderous_Lay

Post by Thunderous_Lay » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 am

KissKing73 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 am

highvoltage1969

Post by highvoltage1969 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 am

People were crying, his hand was moving so fast it created a black hole, the sandwiches were enormous, the Pope arrived and canonised him, water started running up hill, God turned up with a chocolate cake....

Thunderous_Lay

Post by Thunderous_Lay » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:03 am

highvoltage1969 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 am
People were crying, his hand was moving so fast it created a black hole, the sandwiches were enormous, the Pope arrived and canonised him, water started running up hill, God turned up with a chocolate cake....
... while unbeknownst to all, Satan himself stood in the background, surrounded by his Leftist Insanity inner-circle.

Cackling.

Plotting.

Sighing.

All at once.

KissKing73

Post by KissKing73 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 am

Thunderous_Lay wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 am
KissKing73 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 am
LOL Brilliant.

KissKing73

Post by KissKing73 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:57 am

highvoltage1969 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 am
Don't forget about the big bag of demo tapes. Sure you couldn't actually listen to them, but boy did it put a taste in their mouths to buy that ever promised box set.

redinthesky
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by redinthesky » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:00 am

UnholyDemon wrote:
Rip Rokken in the flesh.....

"I've been active in the rock and roll community in a fan capacity since..."

WTF kind of statement is that? Pretty much describes everyone that has ever bought a concert ticket.

I can't watch this clown. But thanks Unholy for the clip and Stanley for the rundown, funny AF.

KissKing73

Post by KissKing73 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:07 am

I just never seen anyone that excited over Potato, leafy greens and pasta salad? He really loved that fruit salad....

On the Vinnie board he writes that Vinnie was up late the night before preparing all these salads and wanted to make them perfect for his guests. This whole thing creeps me out.

Tito
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Tito » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:09 am

I didn't know shit could get this weird.

Rip Rokken
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Rip Rokken » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:14 am

Hi! Flattered you payed attention (though with slight errors in the retelling)! Thanks for watching! :)

ZachAttack
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ZachAttack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 am

The labeling of anyone who never got their money back for the boxset, lost hundreds or even thousands of dollars on flights and hotel rooms for the numerous cancelled or rescheduled shows, or people who organized events that Vinnie decided to cancel (and lied about the person on Facebook afterwards) as a "hater" is really the most disturbing thing of all. These people have a right to be upset and for people to tell them to "move on" or call them "haters" is ridiculous.