KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
Luchino
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Luchino » Sun May 05, 2019 4:33 pm

going to San Antonio, TX - Sep 8th
pretty excited!

Talktopete
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Talktopete » Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:49 pm
I'm not going. I don't care how much they lower the ticket costs.
But yet here you are posting about it. Breathe, brother, breathe. Everything will be ok.

Talktopete
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Talktopete » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm

metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:11 pm
redinthesky wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:07 am
ZachAttack wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:03 am
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
where do you check to see how many tickets have sold
Ticketmaster
Click on the show , then the map
You can pick your own seat
Which is the one single thing I like about ticketmaster in this new age. I love picking my own seats. Still hate paying the criminal fees of course, however.
I love how it’s now extra for isle seats
Unreal
What do you care? You go on Kiss Kruises. $$$$$

Talktopete
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Talktopete » Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 pm

metaldad wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:05 pm
star_paul12 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:59 pm
Talktopete wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:48 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
You just can't help yourself can you? Are you a fan? Have you ever been a fan?
Do you think you could make even one post that wasn’t anchored to the pursuit of questioning the sincerity of other people’s fandom or support simply because they have a different opinion than that of your own? Because seriously, the only thing I ever notice you posting are rude and self righteous jabs that call into question other people’s fanmanship. Drink all the koolaid you want. But when commentary becomes predictable it becomes even more boring.
Thank You
He doesn’t like the taste of his own medicine
How he is still here is a mystery
How you are here is a mystery to many. You constantly bash Kiss. One of the most negative posters here. So many, you seem to love nothing more than your own words. And then brag about going on the Kruise.

User avatar
Den Dennis
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 992
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm
Location: Bad News

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Den Dennis » Tue May 14, 2019 1:35 am

Why hasn't this ahole been banned yet?

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 16368
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by battra » Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am

gshaller wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am
Oakland
Where would they play in Oakland?

(I'm legit asking. I don't know.)

Lofton23rdSt
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Lofton23rdSt » Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 am

Talktopete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:49 pm
I'm not going. I don't care how much they lower the ticket costs.
But yet here you are posting about it. Breathe, brother, breathe. Everything will be ok.
So? It's a discussion board.

User avatar
stlkiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1282
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:34 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by stlkiss » Tue May 14, 2019 6:30 am

ST. LOUIS!!!

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11925
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by metaldad » Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 am

Den Dennis wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:35 am
Why hasn't this ahole been banned yet?
Million dollar question

User avatar
BeholderFan
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by BeholderFan » Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 am

ZachAttack wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:54 am
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
I'm going to this one too since its Riverbend and you can get lawn seats for like $30. I can't imagine how they can fit everything on that stage though, it seems too small
Funny you should mention that, as at the KISS Expo, a bunch of us were thinking that at certain venues, they wouldn't be able to do the full show, you know the baskets going out to the audience with the sheds and such, like Riverbend.

User avatar
ZachAttack
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:09 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by ZachAttack » Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 am

BeholderFan wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 am
ZachAttack wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:54 am
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
I'm going to this one too since its Riverbend and you can get lawn seats for like $30. I can't imagine how they can fit everything on that stage though, it seems too small
Funny you should mention that, as at the KISS Expo, a bunch of us were thinking that at certain venues, they wouldn't be able to do the full show, you know the baskets going out to the audience with the sheds and such, like Riverbend.
I don't think they could even do Paul's B-stage there, I think the seats are all bolted in and you couldn't move any out of the way to fit his stage in there

User avatar
PsychoElder
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by PsychoElder » Tue May 14, 2019 1:29 pm

ZachAttack wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 am
BeholderFan wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:30 am
ZachAttack wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:54 am
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
I'm going to this one too since its Riverbend and you can get lawn seats for like $30. I can't imagine how they can fit everything on that stage though, it seems too small
Funny you should mention that, as at the KISS Expo, a bunch of us were thinking that at certain venues, they wouldn't be able to do the full show, you know the baskets going out to the audience with the sheds and such, like Riverbend.
I don't think they could even do Paul's B-stage there, I think the seats are all bolted in and you couldn't move any out of the way to fit his stage in there
I’ve seen them at Riverbend before and Paul did have his B stage. They just won’t be able to use anything else lol. I don’t see how they can even descend to the stage on the pods at this place. Terrible venue.

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by johare » Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Only way I'll see them again is if they come to Orlando. Otherwise Tampa was my final show.

User avatar
paracon
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:08 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by paracon » Tue May 14, 2019 3:19 pm

I'll wait for the 3rd leg.

Eddie Van Hazel
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5698
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Eddie Van Hazel » Tue May 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Going to see them again. This time at the Prudential in Newark.

User avatar
gothunder
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 15653
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 am
Location: The Kiss Garage

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by gothunder » Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 pm

paracon wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:19 pm
I'll wait for the 3rd leg.
Petes not coming back.

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11925
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by metaldad » Tue May 14, 2019 4:47 pm

gothunder wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 pm
paracon wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:19 pm
I'll wait for the 3rd leg.
Petes not coming back.
😀

User avatar
acefan1975
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by acefan1975 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm

battra wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am
gshaller wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am
Oakland
Where would they play in Oakland?

(I'm legit asking. I don't know.)
Assuming Oracle Arena?

User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 16368
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by battra » Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am

acefan1975 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm
battra wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am
gshaller wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am
Oakland
Where would they play in Oakland?

(I'm legit asking. I don't know.)
Assuming Oracle Arena?
Oh...where the Warriors play.

Full Disclosure:

1. I'm not a basketball fan.

2. I forget that the Golden State Warriors are in Oakland because they have a minor league name.

:)

User avatar
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am
Contact:

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by KF73 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:33 pm

johare wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm
Only way I'll see them again is if they come to Orlando. Otherwise Tampa was my final show.
I gotta imagine they hit Orlando at some point. Possibly even Pensacola which is also a common stop in FL for them. Maybe even a Fort Myers.

User avatar
Heartofchrome
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13604
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: In The forest's of VA
Contact:

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Heartofchrome » Wed May 15, 2019 5:49 pm

If they come reasonably close to my city and tickets are reasonably priced I'll go

User avatar
BlackDiamond67
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by BlackDiamond67 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:35 am

battra wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm
battra wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am
gshaller wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am
Oakland
Where would they play in Oakland?

(I'm legit asking. I don't know.)
Assuming Oracle Arena?
Oh...where the Warriors play.

Full Disclosure:

1. I'm not a basketball fan.

2. I forget that the Golden State Warriors are in Oakland because they have a minor league name.

:)

The Warriors are moving across the Bay to the brand new Chase Center in San Francisco next season.

So, there’s a potential new venue for KISS on the EOTR.

Tymaster
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2972
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:41 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Tymaster » Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 am

battra wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
acefan1975 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm
battra wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:56 am
gshaller wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 am
Oakland
Where would they play in Oakland?

(I'm legit asking. I don't know.)
Assuming Oracle Arena?
Oh...where the Warriors play.

Full Disclosure:

1. I'm not a basketball fan.

2. I forget that the Golden State Warriors are in Oakland because they have a minor league name.

:)
Venue has been there forever and a day. Used to be the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Without looking at the archives, I'm sure KISS have played there multiple times, although it was never really the "hot"concert venue in the bay.

Talktopete
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Talktopete » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
Joke. Debbie Downer.

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11925
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by metaldad » Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Talktopete wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
Joke. Debbie Downer.
If you had half a brain cell I would tell you to look at the maps on Ticketmaster , where I got the info
That tells the story
Troll on .......

User avatar
nibbler1982
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9219
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by nibbler1982 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm

metaldad wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Talktopete wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
Joke. Debbie Downer.
If you had half a brain cell I would tell you to look at the maps on Ticketmaster , where I got the info
That tells the story
Troll on .......
While it’s obvious that the second leg’s sales aren’t as robust as the first...do you honestly believe it’s the bloodbath you’ve repeated time and time again?

While there are soft dates in the itinerary. I do believe sales as a whole are solid.

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11925
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by metaldad » Fri May 17, 2019 2:24 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm
metaldad wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Talktopete wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
Joke. Debbie Downer.
If you had half a brain cell I would tell you to look at the maps on Ticketmaster , where I got the info
That tells the story
Troll on .......
While it’s obvious that the second leg’s sales aren’t as robust as the first...do you honestly believe it’s the bloodbath you’ve repeated time and time again?

While there are soft dates in the itinerary. I do believe sales as a whole are solid.
Nibbs
I never called it a bloodbath
You know how I roll, I just speak my mind and get on with my day
All I say is look at the map , so far , nothing
It’s take your pick
People around here , Gene included say the tour is already Sold Out , that’s laughable
I never said it wouldn’t change
Don’t let the Troll above get it twisted

User avatar
nibbler1982
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9219
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by nibbler1982 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

metaldad wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:24 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm
metaldad wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm
Talktopete wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm
metaldad wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:22 am
Judging by ticket sales , not many
Joke. Debbie Downer.
If you had half a brain cell I would tell you to look at the maps on Ticketmaster , where I got the info
That tells the story
Troll on .......
While it’s obvious that the second leg’s sales aren’t as robust as the first...do you honestly believe it’s the bloodbath you’ve repeated time and time again?

While there are soft dates in the itinerary. I do believe sales as a whole are solid.
Nibbs
I never called it a bloodbath
You know how I roll, I just speak my mind and get on with my day
All I say is look at the map , so far , nothing
It’s take your pick
People around here , Gene included say the tour is already Sold Out , that’s laughable
I never said it wouldn’t change
Don’t let the Troll above get it twisted
All good.

farmertom311
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:20 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by farmertom311 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm

PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
Me as well

User avatar
PsychoElder
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by PsychoElder » Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm

farmertom311 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
Me as well
Where are your seats?

Peacebrother
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:13 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Peacebrother » Sat May 18, 2019 1:06 pm

I'll be at the Hershey PA show. Hello. Nice to meet everyone here.

User avatar
rscott71
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5314
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by rscott71 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:17 pm

got my staples center LA tickets today

farmertom311
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:20 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by farmertom311 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:01 pm

PsychoElder wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm
farmertom311 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
Me as well
Where are your seats?

Section 100 row N where’s yours ?

User avatar
PsychoElder
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by PsychoElder » Sun May 19, 2019 3:35 pm

farmertom311 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:01 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm
farmertom311 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
Me as well
Where are your seats?

Section 100 row N where’s yours ?
Section 100 Row L. We’ll have to meet up for a few minutes before the show.

Starbandit74
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by Starbandit74 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:09 pm

I’m going to the Cincinnati show with my friend from my JH and high school days in the 80’s. We never missed a show at Hara arena back in the 80’s.


I am planning on going to the Noblesville, Indiana show 2 days after Cincy. Probably by myself. I expect it to be my last ever KISS concert. That’s going to be emotional for me. I can’t remember a world that didn’t have KISS in it.

farmertom311
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:20 am

Re: KISS EotR 2nd US Leg who’s going?

Post by farmertom311 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:41 pm

PsychoElder wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:35 pm
farmertom311 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:01 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm
farmertom311 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 pm
PsychoElder wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am
I have tickets for the Cincinnati show.
Me as well
Where are your seats?

Section 100 row N where’s yours ?
Section 100 Row L. We’ll have to meet up for a few minutes before the show.
Sounds good. We gonna be pretty close anyway sounds like!

Post Reply