EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

User avatar
nibbler1982
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9241
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by nibbler1982 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm

acefan1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Nice job KISS Army Detroit!!!
How do they get a giant banner printed up that fast?
It was probably printed up a while back. Like when they have shirts and hats ready as soon as a team wins a championship.

User avatar
acefan1975
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by acefan1975 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 pm

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:49 pm
acefan1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Nice job KISS Army Detroit!!!
How do they get a giant banner printed up that fast?
It was probably printed up a while back. Like when they have shirts and hats ready as soon as a team wins a championship.
I’m sure you’re right. Just would be funny to print them out then have to chuck them...another big crowd tonight

User avatar
torgotheme
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by torgotheme » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm

My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19
IMG_0674b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ludzil
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3843
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by ludzil » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:24 pm

peopleselbow wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:47 pm
I saw Metallica in Grand Rapids tonight, while awesome, I think I liked KISS better.

Anyway, a friend across the state in Detroit tells me the set list was mixed up. Any confirmation ?
I was at the Metallica show as well and agree with you. The KISS show was much better.

User avatar
cchevela1023
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by cchevela1023 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 am

Here was the set list. I went in with no expectations and walked out a very happy customer. The show is big, bombastic and fun. What a way to go out!

DRC
Shout it Out Loud
Deuce
Say yeah
I love it loud
Heavens on fire
War machine
Lick it Up
Calling Dr love
100000 years with drum solo
Cold gin
Guitar solo
God of thunder
Psycho circus
Let me go rock and roll
Love gun
I was made for loving you
Paul solo
Black diamond
Beth
Do you love me
Rock and roll all night

User avatar
bassmansteiny
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:57 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by bassmansteiny » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 am

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:02 pm
Spaceace wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:35 am
cchevela1023 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:19 am
Park at MGM Grand -- free parking and you can walk over (10 min walk). There are parking decks close by, but expect to pay. Thanks for the timing info!
Thanks for the tip. Driving in from a smaller town and a little shocked at $40 parking around the arena.

Is it a safe walk from the casino to the arena?
It’s a little shifty for my taste. I stayed at the Marriott for my trip to opening night of Alive 35 at Cobo. I just got out of the car to give the valet my keys and not a minute later I was about to throw hands with two animalé. Granted it doesn’t bother me ‘cause I was flying solo. If I had kids with me or something that’s a whole different story. It was only a short walk that night either way. My stop at Cobo Joe’s was quite enjoyable. Lots of great KISS and hockey fans make new friends out of. I told ‘em I’d put my ‘82 Islanders against their best any day of the week. I thought it was a little disrespectful that you have to step on a Maple Leaf flag to enter the joint...but I get it.
Go Wings!!! 😀 I know it will be a few years for us before we get back to where we once were. A lot of young inexperienced players, well on the NHL level anyway. Still, I love my Red Wings!

User avatar
bassmansteiny
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:57 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by bassmansteiny » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 am

torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
I believe I have seen that Eric at, it was either the Rock the Nation or Hottest Show on Earth tour, at Pine.Knob. at least it looks like the same Eric. Either way those guys did an awesome job!!!

User avatar
vaspaceman
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:17 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by vaspaceman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:58 am

Paul looks like Jack White in that banner pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10704
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Crown Royal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
All these posters if you would have asked them after the Farewell Tour if KISS would have carried on this successfully all these years later without Ace & Pete they would have never believed they could have done it.
In 2019 KISS is on another successful tour selling out arenas and cities. What do those same posters do? They look for any negative thing to say.
It would be nice if you guys could address the issue at hand for once. But it seems that's too difficult, you're just too emotionally connected to the band.

Very odd, to be honest.

I said the show may well sellout by show time. I also said it's strange KISS could not do two nights in, of all cities, Detroit.

You see, it's possible to see both the good and not-so-good in certain situations.

But if someone isn't drooling over all things KISS, 24/7, some of you go into defensive mode, and attack the poster.

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10704
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Crown Royal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37 am

Article that talks in part about the experience of The Price is Right winner

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainme ... 155348002/

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10704
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Crown Royal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am


User avatar
aceshigh
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by aceshigh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 am

torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
Wow those guys might have the best make-up and KISS costumes I have ever seen. Very well done. Awesome photo. I Love that Eric is being remembered.

User avatar
torgotheme
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by torgotheme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 am

aceshigh wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 am
torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
Wow those guys might have the best make-up and KISS costumes I have ever seen. Very well done. Awesome photo. I Love that Eric is being remembered.
Those guys were great! I got a bunch of video footage of people freaking out at the sight of them and having photo ops. I'll upload it to YouTube when I get some time!

User avatar
Tito
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 am
Location: Shady side of town.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Tito » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 am

torgotheme wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 am
aceshigh wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 am
torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
Wow those guys might have the best make-up and KISS costumes I have ever seen. Very well done. Awesome photo. I Love that Eric is being remembered.
Those guys were great! I got a bunch of video footage of people freaking out at the sight of them and having photo ops. I'll upload it to YouTube when I get some time!
It was just the three of them, no "Paul"?

User avatar
aceshigh
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10889
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by aceshigh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 am

Tito wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 am
torgotheme wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 am
aceshigh wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 am
torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
Wow those guys might have the best make-up and KISS costumes I have ever seen. Very well done. Awesome photo. I Love that Eric is being remembered.
Those guys were great! I got a bunch of video footage of people freaking out at the sight of them and having photo ops. I'll upload it to YouTube when I get some time!
It was just the three of them, no "Paul"?
I noticed that too. I would assume that no one really wants to shave their abs..

User avatar
acefan1975
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by acefan1975 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 am

aceshigh wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 am
[
I noticed that too. I would assume that no one really wants to shave their abs..
[/quote]

:D :D :D

User avatar
torgotheme
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by torgotheme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 am

Tito wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 am
torgotheme wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 am
aceshigh wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:59 am
torgotheme wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm
My brother shares his shawarma nachos with Eric, Gene and Ace.
Detroit pre-show, 3/13/19

IMG_0674b.jpg
Wow those guys might have the best make-up and KISS costumes I have ever seen. Very well done. Awesome photo. I Love that Eric is being remembered.
Those guys were great! I got a bunch of video footage of people freaking out at the sight of them and having photo ops. I'll upload it to YouTube when I get some time!
It was just the three of them, no "Paul"?
It was just the three of them, but at one point, a costumed Paul came around, and people were getting photos with the 4 of them.

User avatar
KISSTRONAUT
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12284
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by KISSTRONAUT » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 am

Crown Royal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
All these posters if you would have asked them after the Farewell Tour if KISS would have carried on this successfully all these years later without Ace & Pete they would have never believed they could have done it.
In 2019 KISS is on another successful tour selling out arenas and cities. What do those same posters do? They look for any negative thing to say.
It would be nice if you guys could address the issue at hand for once. But it seems that's too difficult, you're just too emotionally connected to the band.

Very odd, to be honest.

I said the show may well sellout by show time. I also said it's strange KISS could not do two nights in, of all cities, Detroit.

You see, it's possible to see both the good and not-so-good in certain situations.

But if someone isn't drooling over all things KISS, 24/7, some of you go into defensive mode, and attack the poster.
Again KISS still rocking and rolling in 2019. They went past the “reunion” with 2 new members and have put out 2 new studio albums and several successful tours. There isn’t anything left to say or prove. KISS has won. They have always won.
I’m a fan of the band baby. I’ve no allegiance to any one member or era. Fans come and go. I’ve been following them since 1976. Everything from here on out is icing on the cake.

ftjr1974
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by ftjr1974 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

Crown Royal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
All these posters if you would have asked them after the Farewell Tour if KISS would have carried on this successfully all these years later without Ace & Pete they would have never believed they could have done it.
In 2019 KISS is on another successful tour selling out arenas and cities. What do those same posters do? They look for any negative thing to say.
It would be nice if you guys could address the issue at hand for once. But it seems that's too difficult, you're just too emotionally connected to the band.

Very odd, to be honest.

I said the show may well sellout by show time. I also said it's strange KISS could not do two nights in, of all cities, Detroit.

You see, it's possible to see both the good and not-so-good in certain situations.

But if someone isn't drooling over all things KISS, 24/7, some of you go into defensive mode, and attack the poster.
Agreed Crown Royal. I've never intentionally tried to attack anyone on here personally that I'm aware of and if I did again it was unintentional. I've defended myself when someone named Evo9999 said I would make an arse of myself for questioning the members of Kiss regarding the lip syncing, etc. But to me that does not define attacking. It's ok to be a fan of Kiss. I'm a fan of Kiss, but I'm not a fan of the current state of affairs and the past 15 years (although I enjoy listening to Sonic Boom). Just as many on here find it puzzling that there are so many posters who are negative (I define my posts as realistic not negative), I find it astounding that there are so many posters on here who defiantly defend the band no matter what even when there are numerous examples and proven facts of Kiss blatantly lying and misleading its fans. The reason many of us are upset with Kiss is based on the reasons we fell in love with the band in the first place are now being contradicted by the founders of the band itself. The state of the band today totally goes against the foundation it was built on in the beginning.

User avatar
acefan1975
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by acefan1975 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:30 am

cchevela1023 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 am
Here was the set list. I went in with no expectations and walked out a very happy customer. The show is big, bombastic and fun. What a way to go out!

DRC
Shout it Out Loud
Deuce
Say yeah
I love it loud
Heavens on fire
War machine
Lick it Up
Calling Dr love
100000 years with drum solo
Cold gin
Guitar solo
God of thunder
Psycho circus
Let me go rock and roll
Love gun
I was made for loving you
Paul solo
Black diamond
Beth
Do you love me
Rock and roll all night
I must admit I was thinking they might pull out something special in Detroit. Guess not.

Spaceace
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Spaceace » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 am

Crown Royal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37 am
Article that talks in part about the experience of The Price is Right winner

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainme ... 155348002/
Thanks for the link. Saw the winner in the pit for the show and was wondering who he was.

User avatar
Evo999
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 6069
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Evo999 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 pm

ftjr1974 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am
Crown Royal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
All these posters if you would have asked them after the Farewell Tour if KISS would have carried on this successfully all these years later without Ace & Pete they would have never believed they could have done it.
In 2019 KISS is on another successful tour selling out arenas and cities. What do those same posters do? They look for any negative thing to say.
It would be nice if you guys could address the issue at hand for once. But it seems that's too difficult, you're just too emotionally connected to the band.

Very odd, to be honest.

I said the show may well sellout by show time. I also said it's strange KISS could not do two nights in, of all cities, Detroit.

You see, it's possible to see both the good and not-so-good in certain situations.

But if someone isn't drooling over all things KISS, 24/7, some of you go into defensive mode, and attack the poster.
Agreed Crown Royal. I've never intentionally tried to attack anyone on here personally that I'm aware of and if I did again it was unintentional. I've defended myself when someone named Evo9999 said I would make an arse of myself for questioning the members of Kiss regarding the lip syncing, etc. But to me that does not define attacking. It's ok to be a fan of Kiss. I'm a fan of Kiss, but I'm not a fan of the current state of affairs and the past 15 years (although I enjoy listening to Sonic Boom). Just as many on here find it puzzling that there are so many posters who are negative (I define my posts as realistic not negative), I find it astounding that there are so many posters on here who defiantly defend the band no matter what even when there are numerous examples and proven facts of Kiss blatantly lying and misleading its fans. The reason many of us are upset with Kiss is based on the reasons we fell in love with the band in the first place are now being contradicted by the founders of the band itself. The state of the band today totally goes against the foundation it was built on in the beginning.
If you read the thread I said that anyone who would walk to to someone they dont' know and start criticizing them for their opinions is rude. You would be making an arse of yourself. Buying someone albums or merch doesn't give anyone the right to do that. That's just weird fan shit.

I didn't say you are an arse or anything else but if you did it (which you never will since the opportunity well never arise), well that's what the behaviour would be. I was more pointing out that everyone is brave beyond the anonymity of a keyboard - real life - not so much. The Ace Frehley birthday party was a tremendous example of that.

If you took it as a personal attack I apologize but I did not agree with that opinion, and I still don't. Perhaps I worded it poorly.

The circular arguments by those who criticize the band heavily and then get upset when someone disagrees with them just as strongly is confusing to me. On one hand you are told to suck it up and deal with different options and then when you express an opinion strongly, it's a personal attack. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I guess everyone's the same but two sides of the coin. See what I did there.

User avatar
Crown Royal
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10704
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Michigan

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Crown Royal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:13 pm

Evo999 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 pm


I guess everyone's the same but two sides of the coin.
Image

User avatar
highvoltage1969
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5447
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by highvoltage1969 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 pm

acefan1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Nice job KISS Army Detroit!!!
How do they get a giant banner printed up that fast?
They probably had it printed a while ago.

It wouldn't have cost much money and in the event the show didn't sell out or come close to selling out they just wouldn't use it.

ftjr1974
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by ftjr1974 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Evo999 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 pm
ftjr1974 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am
Crown Royal wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
All these posters if you would have asked them after the Farewell Tour if KISS would have carried on this successfully all these years later without Ace & Pete they would have never believed they could have done it.
In 2019 KISS is on another successful tour selling out arenas and cities. What do those same posters do? They look for any negative thing to say.
It would be nice if you guys could address the issue at hand for once. But it seems that's too difficult, you're just too emotionally connected to the band.

Very odd, to be honest.

I said the show may well sellout by show time. I also said it's strange KISS could not do two nights in, of all cities, Detroit.

You see, it's possible to see both the good and not-so-good in certain situations.

But if someone isn't drooling over all things KISS, 24/7, some of you go into defensive mode, and attack the poster.
Agreed Crown Royal. I've never intentionally tried to attack anyone on here personally that I'm aware of and if I did again it was unintentional. I've defended myself when someone named Evo9999 said I would make an arse of myself for questioning the members of Kiss regarding the lip syncing, etc. But to me that does not define attacking. It's ok to be a fan of Kiss. I'm a fan of Kiss, but I'm not a fan of the current state of affairs and the past 15 years (although I enjoy listening to Sonic Boom). Just as many on here find it puzzling that there are so many posters who are negative (I define my posts as realistic not negative), I find it astounding that there are so many posters on here who defiantly defend the band no matter what even when there are numerous examples and proven facts of Kiss blatantly lying and misleading its fans. The reason many of us are upset with Kiss is based on the reasons we fell in love with the band in the first place are now being contradicted by the founders of the band itself. The state of the band today totally goes against the foundation it was built on in the beginning.
If you read the thread I said that anyone who would walk to to someone they dont' know and start criticizing them for their opinions is rude. You would be making an arse of yourself. Buying someone albums or merch doesn't give anyone the right to do that. That's just weird fan shit.

I didn't say you are an arse or anything else but if you did it (which you never will since the opportunity well never arise), well that's what the behaviour would be. I was more pointing out that everyone is brave beyond the anonymity of a keyboard - real life - not so much. The Ace Frehley birthday party was a tremendous example of that.

If you took it as a personal attack I apologize but I did not agree with that opinion, and I still don't. Perhaps I worded it poorly.

The circular arguments by those who criticize the band heavily and then get upset when someone disagrees with them just as strongly is confusing to me. On one hand you are told to suck it up and deal with different options and then when you express an opinion strongly, it's a personal attack. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I guess everyone's the same but two sides of the coin. See what I did there.
Apology accepted and I apologize as well.

User avatar
scotty_rhoads
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Location: Mars, outer moon.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by scotty_rhoads » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm

i wanted to go, but sadly i had surgery the morning of the show. this really hurt.

User avatar
KISSTRONAUT
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12284
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 am
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by KISSTRONAUT » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm

scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm
i wanted to go, but sadly i had surgery the morning of the show. this really hurt.
The surgery or missing the show ;). Seriously hope you’re okay and I understand your frustration.

User avatar
torgotheme
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by torgotheme » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

https://youtu.be/EJuEr09jSTE

Photo ops with Kiss, without the extreme expense!!

User avatar
scotty_rhoads
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Location: Mars, outer moon.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by scotty_rhoads » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 pm

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm
i wanted to go, but sadly i had surgery the morning of the show. this really hurt.
The surgery or missing the show ;). Seriously hope you’re okay and I understand your frustration.
:lol: a little of both.

User avatar
FlamingRuth
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2388
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by FlamingRuth » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm

scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 pm
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm
i wanted to go, but sadly i had surgery the morning of the show. this really hurt.
The surgery or missing the show ;). Seriously hope you’re okay and I understand your frustration.
:lol: a little of both.
Get well!
Maybe you can catch a show on the second leg. 8)

User avatar
Kissologist
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11534
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 am

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Kissologist » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:53 pm

torgotheme wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
https://youtu.be/EJuEr09jSTE

Photo ops with Kiss, without the extreme expense!!
What a GREAT video :)
It really reminds you the joy to be a KISS fan :)
Thanks for sharing! :thumleft:

User avatar
scotty_rhoads
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Location: Mars, outer moon.

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by scotty_rhoads » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 pm

FlamingRuth wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 pm
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 pm
scotty_rhoads wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm
i wanted to go, but sadly i had surgery the morning of the show. this really hurt.
The surgery or missing the show ;). Seriously hope you’re okay and I understand your frustration.
:lol: a little of both.
Get well!
Maybe you can catch a show on the second leg. 8)


i'll try, thank you! its just killing me there tickets in the 2nd level over $150 and theres 4 shows within 2 hours of me. :cry:

User avatar
dynastybjr
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by dynastybjr » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 am

Some pics I took at the Detroit show...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Erwin
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5306
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:25 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: EOTR 2019 - Mar. 13, Detroit, MI

Post by Erwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 am

dynastybjr wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 am
Some pics I took at the Detroit show...

8)

Post Reply