Paul isn’t miming

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Re: Paul isn’t miming

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Spoonful wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Sorry, johare. Mcfaddin already used the "I was there and didn't see any lip syncing" argument on the last page. You're going to need to play a better hand in this game of Denial Top Trumps.
I need to see it through the eyes of the internet conspiracy theorists, rather than my own? Interesting perspective.

Spiritual_Chaos
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Spiritual_Chaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:23 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:22 pm
Spoonful wrote:
Sorry, johare. Mcfaddin already used the "I was there and didn't see any lip syncing" argument on the last page. You're going to need to play a better hand in this game of Denial Top Trumps.
I need to see it through the eyes of the internet conspiracy theorists, rather than my own?

aceshigh
Banned
Banned

Post by aceshigh » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:23 pm
johare wrote:
Spoonful wrote:
I need to see it through the eyes of the internet conspiracy theorists, rather than my own?
I like the term gas lighting. Making you doubt your own sanity.

Spiritual_Chaos
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Spiritual_Chaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:27 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:20 pm
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm
johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:35 pm
johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:28 pm
Who the hell compares multiple YouTube videos just to find a way to not enjoy something? If you can't tell just by observing then either it's not happening or it really doesn't matter.
Of all the small details people nerd about regarding KISS, why would this be exempt from Kisstory?

"Who the hell compares multiple versions of Gene Simmons costume to find differences?"

It is part of your cherished Kisstory, so be happy people document it. Like fans do, and always have done.

I don't think you would care about fans comparing anything else, but this stings for some reason -- "b-b-but if you can't see it at a first glance you shouldn't look any further! LOOKING INTO WHAT PAUL IS DOING IS BEING ANTI-KISS! WE MUST KEEP THE ILLUSION OF HIM SINGING!!"

ANd someone like Tracy can't fathom him lip syncing, so I guess this video is for someone like him. Most sane people figured it out without these comparisons.
I saw an EOTR show a few days ago. The times I really paid attention to Paul's singing, it didn't appear that he was lip syncing. If he was, he's either not doing much of it and snuck it in when I wasn't watching him or he's among the best lip syncers in the enter world. Now, if I watched a handful of YouTube videos of that same show and spent a few days on it, who knows...I might be able to catch something I missed, but who has time for that nonsense.
Or you can just believe the consensus and the ones who has seen it, and even compared shows... like normal people would do.

"I didn't see it so it didn't happen" is like... how a children would argue about something.

But you calling things that shake your little bubble "nonsense" shows where you are coming from, and I guess that reality isn't something you are ready to step out in.
If by "consensus", you mean believe a small group of unhappy Kiss "fans" (you know, the same ones whose panties are in a perpetual twist over what makeup people wear) on a somewhat obsolete message forum, rather than trust what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears...oh yeah, that would be the adult thing to do. lmao
Saying "It didn't happen because I didn't see it" is frankly idiotic. Like being dumb. It's like saying climate change can't be real because it is snowing.

If you were an adult, you wouldn't fear looking at this like a vampire looking at a cross:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00t2WBfErz8

But let me guess that you do fear it?

And a small group? Most fans seem to be in agreement he does lipsync. It is a small group clinging onto a fantasy of God delivering Paul a working voice for their final tour.

Ikons
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:48 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Who the hell compares multiple YouTube videos just to find a way to not enjoy something? If you can't tell just by observing then either it's not happening or it really doesn't matter.
Of all the small details people nerd about regarding KISS, why would this be exempt from Kisstory?

"Who the hell compares multiple versions of Gene Simmons costume to find differences?"

It is part of your cherished Kisstory, so be happy people document it. Like fans do, and always have done.

I don't think you would care about fans comparing anything else, but this stings for some reason -- "b-b-but if you can't see it at a first glance you shouldn't look any further! LOOKING INTO WHAT PAUL IS DOING IS BEING ANTI-KISS! WE MUST KEEP THE ILLUSION OF HIM SINGING!!"

ANd someone like Tracy can't fathom him lip syncing, so I guess this video is for someone like him. Most sane people figured it out without these comparisons.
I saw an EOTR show a few days ago. The times I really paid attention to Paul's singing, it didn't appear that he was lip syncing. If he was, he's either not doing much of it and snuck it in when I wasn't watching him or he's among the best lip syncers in the enter world. Now, if I watched a handful of YouTube videos of that same show and spent a few days on it, who knows...I might be able to catch something I missed, but who has time for that nonsense.
You really don't need to spend a few days on it, only about 20 seconds. Come on, you're underestimating yourself and us. I posted a video on the last page, have a quick look. It'll settle the whole thing for you.

heirtoruin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by heirtoruin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Two things can be true at one time.

1. I acknowledge that Paul is lip syncing based on evidence.
2. I can attend an EOTR show and enjoy myself, my company, and the concert, which I did.

Speaking of two things being true... it is both amusing and somewhat sad to see grown ass men resorting to name-calling because they can't handle the truth. We're not in middle school anymore, and nobody is going to beat you up for failing to be a 100% all-in-it-to-win-it Kiss fan, especially on this forum.

The only reason the topic continues to come up is because people are constantly trying to deny it. It's happening. In the video that started this entire thread.... Paul's opening scream on PC was god-awful... and then when the verse started, he sounded as if the God of Thunder vomited blood into his mouth to give him a new larynx.

Lip syncing is not a magic art. I did it when I was 12 on home videos. It's pretty damn easy from an arena stage to look like you're on point with a recording that you've a) recorded yourself, b) practiced with, and c) performed night after night. It's called rehearsal.

Two things can be true at once.

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:53 pm

heirtoruin wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm

2. I can attend an EOTR show and enjoy myself, my company, and the concert, which I did.
This is true for me. Hell, I'm glad that Paul is gonna sound acceptable at my last KISS show. I don't want to cringe my way through another one.

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:27 pm

And a small group? Most fans seem to be in agreement he does lipsync. It is a small group clinging onto a fantasy of God delivering Paul a working voice for their final tour.
Here's a video of the exact same part of that song from when I saw KISS a few days ago. Doesn't match up well now does it? Like I said...I didn't notice lip syncing at the show I went to. Maybe you can have someone overdub it to fit your theory. lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMT2hxI ... u.be&t=281

Spiritual_Chaos
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Spiritual_Chaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

He's a video of the exact same part of that song from when I saw KISS a few days ago. Doesn't match up well now does it? Like I said...I didn't notice lip syncing at the show I went to. Maybe you can have someone overdub it to fit your theory. lmao

Okey. So how does that disprove anything that's been stated in this thread?

And it's not "my theory". It's the reality us sane people live in.

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm

johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

Here's a video of the exact same part of that song from when I saw KISS a few days ago. Doesn't match up well now does it? Like I said...I didn't notice lip syncing at the show I went to. Maybe you can have someone overdub it to fit your theory. lmao

This doesn't refute the video at all. Yes, he's been adding more live parts to Detroit Rock City to fool people like you. How about you comment on the fact that it DOES match up in the video that was posted?

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

He's a video of the exact same part of that song from when I saw KISS a few days ago. Doesn't match up well now does it? Like I said...I didn't notice lip syncing at the show I went to. Maybe you can have someone overdub it to fit your theory. lmao

I said that Paul did not appear to be lip syncing when I saw them the other day. You presented a video as evidence to somehow prove that I must be clinging to a fantasy. I posted a video which clearly contradicted that "evidence". What you refer to as "us sane people" is really just a small group of people bent on "proving" that their agenda driven conspiracy theories are truth. I guess it's not all that unusual in this day and age. Enjoy what you enjoy and believe what you believe...just don't expect to convince anyone else that your reality is anything other than your own personal delusion.

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

I said that Paul did not appear to be lip syncing when I saw them the other day. You presented a video as evidence to somehow prove that I must be clinging to a fantasy. I posted a video which clearly contradicted that "evidence". What you refer to as "us sane people" is really just a small group of people bent on "proving" that their agenda driven conspiracy theories are truth. I guess it's not all that unusual in this day and age. Enjoy what you enjoy and believe what you believe...just don't expect to convince anyone else that your reality is anything other than your own personal delusion.
Your show:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy93HvD4MmQ

Same song in LA:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxitFaa9SRs

Exactly the same. Have fun.

heirtoruin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by heirtoruin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:47 pm

johare wrote:
agenda driven conspiracy theories
I'm dying.
The agenda.
Seriously?

Spiritual_Chaos
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Spiritual_Chaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

No, you are not contradicting any evidence. That video is an example of him lipsyncing on the EOTR tour - him singing that specific part at your show doesn't refute that he is lipsyncing or that he lipsynced at your show. It is known he has sung some parts of DRC that he earlier on the tour lipsynced and he does the Psycho Circus scream for real now, instead of lipsyncing it (or failing to lipsync it at one show). Him singing one verse live at your show, doesn't prove he doesn't lipsync at your show. Go check out some other videos.

But I'm guess you are now into some backtracking "Eh... so he might have lipsynced but... eh...I went to the one unique show where he didn't" mode?

Just admit you are making a fool of yourself. It's okey, we won't laugh.

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Ikons wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 pm
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

Your show:

Same song in LA:

Exactly the same?!? Did you even bother to listen. They are not the same.

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:57 pm
Ikons wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

Your show:

Same song in LA:

I've got nothing to do right now, I can walk you through it if you'd like?

The way they start the song is completely new. They never started the song by doing a countdown, playing a chord and then doing the opening line. You know why they do it now? So that everyone, especially Paul, is lined up to the click track and with that the vocal track. You don't need to count down the song if you're not lipsyncing, because Paul's opening line is enough of a cue. Not the case on this tour.

Then we come to the opening line. Listen to it in the first video, and then the second video. It's exactly the same. If you disagree, please point out what is different. Same for the second line.

Want me to go on...?

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Ikons wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm
johare wrote:
Ikons wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

Your show:

Same song in LA:

The way they start the song is completely new. They never started the song by doing a countdown, playing a chord and then doing the opening line. You know why they do it now? So that everyone, especially Paul, is lined up to the click track and with that the vocal track. You don't need to count down the song if you're not lipsyncing, because Paul's opening line is enough of a cue. Not the case on this tour.

Then we come to the opening line. Listen to it in the first video, and then the second video. It's exactly the same. If you disagree, please point out what is different. Same for the second line.

Want me to go on...?
I just wasted time listening to both in like 30 second increments. Plenty of differences. Hey, on the Tampa one though, I did notice was sounds like an echo at about 4:22 or so where it seems like the same phrase is being sung like half a second off a couple times. Maybe you can attempt to spin it into more "proof" of lip syncing. Don't let it discourage you that it is the exact same voice...I'm sure some of the others in club-clueless will be easy to convince into believing it supports the lip syncing theory so just run with it!

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:35 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Ikons wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm
johare wrote:
Ikons wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:
Spiritual_Chaos wrote:

Your show:

Same song in LA:

Want me to go on...?
I just wasted time listening to both in like 30 second increments. Plenty of differences. Hey, on the Tampa one though, I did notice was sounds like an echo at about 4:22 or so where it seems like the same phrase is being sung like half a second off a couple times. Maybe you can attempt to spin it into more "proof" of lip syncing. Don't let it discourage you that it is the exact same voice...I'm sure some of the others in club-clueless will be easy to convince into believing it supports the lip syncing theory so just run with it!
Funny that there are plenty of differences but you can't point them out. What are the differences in the first verse?

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 pm

It's the same song, with the same lyrics. What differences are you expecting in a verse? There are some big differences around 2 minutes in, though not in the part where he would be sticking to the lyrics. Anyway, this is all too stupid and childish to waste time on. Went to the show, had a great time, if they hit Florida again later in the tour I'll probably do it again...and enjoy it. If your idea of fun is scouring YouTube to find reasons that Kiss sucks, by all means enjoy.

Spiritual_Chaos
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Spiritual_Chaos » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 pm

johare wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 pm
It's the same song, with the same lyrics. What differences are you expecting in a verse? There are some big differences around 2 minutes in, though not in the part where he would be sticking to the lyrics. Anyway, this is all too stupid and childish to waste time on. Went to the show, had a great time, if they hit Florida again later in the tour I'll probably do it again...and enjoy it. If your idea of fun is scouring YouTube to find reasons that Kiss sucks, by all means enjoy.
People can still have a great time, while admitting he's lip syncing. You don't need to lie to yourself to have fun at the show.

No one tries to take away from your experience.

Spoonful
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Spoonful » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm

johare wrote:
Step 1:

Take 4 performances of Detroit Rock City from various nights of the Love Gun Tour
Import the audio from the 4 performances of the song into a DAW
Align them from the point at which the opening riff starts

Step 2:

Do exactly the same as Step 1, but for the EOTR Tour

Step 3:

Compare results

I can tell you exactly what you will find without even needing to do this -

The Love Gun Tour track will sound like a mish mash of different tempos and vocal inflections

The EOTR Tour track, as proven by the YouTube detectives, will align perfectly with the vocal sounding exactly the same across the board.

I.E. - EOTR is lip synced, LG is not.

No-one is saying you can't enjoy the show. I certainly will when I go in July. But you simply cannot deny that lip syncing is happening at this point.

ftjr1974
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by ftjr1974 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:59 pm

If Paul Stanley would publicly settle this thing and admit that he is indeed lip syncing parts of the show, I would remove my self-imposed ban of attending a Kiss show on this tour due to said lip syncing and two non original guys wearing Ace and Pete's make-up and go to a show. Until then I'm out. I would 100% forgive (and forget) Paul, Gene and anyone else in the Kiss camp for all of the past lies and deception that they've bestowed upon the Kiss Army. Until that happens (there's always hope) I'm not paying a dime to see them.

tmcfaddin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by tmcfaddin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:06 pm

aceshigh wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:58 pm
Spoonful wrote:
Tracy must be feeling the Ban Hammer approaching. He has ramped up the name calling and now this new poster arrives....Hmmm. Gas lighting is in fashion these days.
What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand seagull sqwaking.

tmcfaddin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by tmcfaddin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:08 pm

johare wrote:
Give it up. You can't talk common sense to these know it alls.

tmcfaddin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by tmcfaddin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Spiritual_Chaos wrote:
johare wrote:

I don't think you would care about fans comparing anything else, but this stings for some reason -- "b-b-but if you can't see it at a first glance you shouldn't look any further! LOOKING INTO WHAT PAUL IS DOING IS BEING ANTI-KISS! WE MUST KEEP THE ILLUbSION OF HIM SINGING!!"

You blather like this and then call yourself sane?? 😂😂😂

BeachJediSC
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by BeachJediSC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:17 pm

At this point, I'm beginning to liken lip-sync-deniers to flat-Earthers.
I'm a total mark, a classic "die-hard," for all things KISS from 1974 through one second before this tour started.
But I believe my eyes and ears. When Paul's mouth ain't moving while simultaneously I'm hearing his voice sing several words, his part in the band, for me, stopped being a shoot and started being a work. At least the WWE Network uses disclaimers like "fictitious" and "fictional." Paul doesn't, but at this point he should.

strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by strangeways747 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Paul is lip syncing.

His Majesty
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by His Majesty » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

BeachJediSC wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:17 pm
I'm a total mark, a classic "die-hard," for all things KISS from 1974 through one second before this tour started.
But I believe my eyes and ears. When Paul's mouth ain't moving while simultaneously I'm hearing his voice sing several words, his part in the band, for me, stopped being a shoot and started being a work. At least the WWE Network uses disclaimers like "fictitious" and "fictional." Paul doesn't, but at this point he should.
Oh, but we should be celebrating Mr. Stanley for his miraculous resurrection.
His voice has magically returned from the dead.

Henceforth, he shall be known as Lazarus Stanley.

BeachJediSC
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by BeachJediSC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:35 pm

His Majesty wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm
BeachJediSC wrote:
Oh, but we should be celebrating Mr. Stanley for his miraculous resurrection.
His voice has magically returned from the dead.

Henceforth, he shall be known as Lazarus Stanley.
And interesting how his voice jumps in and out of the Lazarus Pit every 3rd or 4th line.
And when I hear his actual voice, I'm like "DAMN! Jump back in that damn pit!"

highvoltage1969

Post by highvoltage1969 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:15 pm

johare wrote:
Spoonful wrote:
I need to see it through the eyes of the internet conspiracy theorists, rather than my own? Interesting perspective.
You're taking this personally and you really shouldn't. There is no conspiracy, Paul's simply using a vocal backing track for the majority of the set. It is what it is.

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Spoonful wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm
johare wrote:
Step 1:

Take 4 performances of Detroit Rock City from various nights of the Love Gun Tour
Import the audio from the 4 performances of the song into a DAW
Align them from the point at which the opening riff starts

Step 2:

Do exactly the same as Step 1, but for the EOTR Tour

Step 3:

Compare results

I can tell you exactly what you will find without even needing to do this -

The Love Gun Tour track will sound like a mish mash of different tempos and vocal inflections

The EOTR Tour track, as proven by the YouTube detectives, will align perfectly with the vocal sounding exactly the same across the board.

I.E. - EOTR is lip synced, LG is not.

No-one is saying you can't enjoy the show. I certainly will when I go in July. But you simply cannot deny that lip syncing is happening at this point.
Is that why they can take an audio old bootleg from the 70s and use it to provide the soundtrack for some silent 8mm film and it all seems to sync up fine? :)

johare
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by johare » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm

BeachJediSC wrote:
...and I believe my eyes and ears as well. I went into the show I saw expecting lip syncing, without obsessing over it, I was paying attention wherever I could to see if I could catch something and to my eyes and ears, Paul was not lip syncing at the Tampa show. Doesn't mean he wasn't earlier in the tour and doesn't even mean he wasn't at the Tampa show, however without evidence to the contrary, I'm not going to assume he was because people have some video clips from February that they pasted together.

Wife was with me and the only time she was suspicious was when he was "hitting" the high notes in IWMFLY and that was only because she didn't think his voice could do that. I told her I wasn't sure, but that's not to far from how he sounds on half the songs he does with that Soul Station side-project so it's either possible or he's faking there too. :)

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:25 am

johare wrote:
Okay so first there were differences and now there are not :P I get it dude, you were caught with egg on your face. It's okay. Like the other person said, if you compare performances from earlier NON-LIPSYNC tours you will see plenty of differences between the same songs because the performances are organic.

There are differences later on in the song because his mic is live for the bridge, and they also let him do the "custom" remarks like yell out the city's name.

Those high notes your wife talked about, those are lipsynced. I Was Made For Lovin' You has been a total shitshow for years now, but on this tour it sounds alright because of his canned vocals. There's no miraculous recovery that makes him hit those notes. The body doesn't work that way.

soeuropean

Post by soeuropean » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:02 am

gene therapist

Post by gene therapist » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 am

heirtoruin wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm

I'm glad for you. That's a feat I could never pull through. Then again, I can't imagine seeing him lip-sync could be worse than hearing him "sing". But that in itself is a weird excuse for the present situation. It's like a carpenter hitting on nails with a hologram hammer. The carpenter non-doing his job shouldn't be there in the first place.

sugardaddy

Post by sugardaddy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 am

I was at the Bham show and I did not detect any miming.

Nellcote71
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Nellcote71 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 am

All u need to know is Paul hasn’t been able to sing the past 10 odd years and now all of the sudden he can...

It’s a miracle.

andreww1962
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by andreww1962 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:10 am

tmcfaddin wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 pm

I've been to two shows. I was watching for it and didn't see it. I've read comments from people that were sitting front row. They didn't see it. So, to sit at home, watch and post a youtube cell phone video, and say with absolute certainty that it's happening is foolish.
Exactly how would you tell? The only possible way would be if Paul happened to make a mistake. Realistically though, the fact that his singing voice and his speaking voice sound completely different, should give you a pretty decent clue as to what is really happening.

Ikons

Post by Ikons » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:22 am

andreww1962 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:10 am
tmcfaddin wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 pm

I've been to two shows. I was watching for it and didn't see it. I've read comments from people that were sitting front row. They didn't see it. So, to sit at home, watch and post a youtube cell phone video, and say with absolute certainty that it's happening is foolish.
Exactly how would you tell? The only possible way would be if Paul happened to make a mistake. Realistically though, the fact that his singing voice and his speaking voice sound completely different, should give you a pretty decent clue as to what is really happening.
There are clues ALL OVER, but apparently these people don't want to see them.

I would like to know how Paul's voice went from shit to bearable. Did he drink a certain type of wine? This would be a headline story in medical science.

andreww1962
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by andreww1962 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:31 am

Nellcote71 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 am
All u need to know is Paul hasn’t been able to sing the past 10 odd years and now all of the sudden he can...

It’s a miracle.
I don't need to see his bald head to know he's wearing a wig either. Some things are just obvious.