Help  •  Register  •  Login

Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

<<

lorakiss

User avatar

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Posts: 905

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:50 am

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:27 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

They are all DIFFERENT copies. At least different enough to me :oops:

They are from many different countries, UK, Phillippines, Korea, Japan, U.S., Australia, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Italy, etc.

I am trying to track down as many different pressings as possible.
<<

cwr18

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 5883

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:44 am

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Another minor story...we are on the shuttle from the shore back to the ship on Day 2-- Half Moon Cay. It is about a 15-minute ride. We are chatting with the couple next to us-- he's a fireman in NY and we are talking about the guy the day before who was on stage in the Q&A with his fire helmet. Eventually I stand up and take a pic of them and then another with my spouse in the pic. Once we dock, a guy says, "Do you know Eric was sitting right behind you the entire time?" Here are the pics! He was chilling with his girl. No one messed with him and I was oblivious. Such was the Kruise.
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG (102.36 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1072.jpg (100.43 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg (98.28 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
<<

futon

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1786

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

cwr18 wrote:Another minor story...we are on the shuttle from the shore back to the ship on Day 2-- Half Moon Cay. It is about a 15-minute ride. We are chatting with the couple next to us-- he's a fireman in NY and we are talking about the guy the day before who was on stage in the Q&A with his fire helmet. Eventually I stand up and take a pic of them and then another with my spouse in the pic. Once we dock, a guy says, "Do you know Eric was sitting right behind you the entire time?" Here are the pics! He was chilling with his girl. No one messed with him and I was oblivious. Such was the Kruise.
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg



Cool! I took a pic of him when he went to the beach. No one approached him then either due to his security guy, then as my wife and I walked back to the bar he was behind us. You want to say hi but can't... :)
<<

cwr18

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 5883

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:44 am

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

futon wrote:
cwr18 wrote:Another minor story...we are on the shuttle from the shore back to the ship on Day 2-- Half Moon Cay. It is about a 15-minute ride. We are chatting with the couple next to us-- he's a fireman in NY and we are talking about the guy the day before who was on stage in the Q&A with his fire helmet. Eventually I stand up and take a pic of them and then another with my spouse in the pic. Once we dock, a guy says, "Do you know Eric was sitting right behind you the entire time?" Here are the pics! He was chilling with his girl. No one messed with him and I was oblivious. Such was the Kruise.
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg



Cool! I took a pic of him when he went to the beach. No one approached him then either due to his security guy, then as my wife and I walked back to the bar he was behind us. You want to say hi but can't... :)


:) Later saw him in the hall and found him totally approachable and his security guy just stepped back while we chatted briefly and I gave him a binder of pics. The whole experience was cool. I would do it again. Next time, bro, you and sugardaddy have gotta hook up with us!
<<

redinthesky

User avatar

Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Posts: 15760

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 am

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Definitely glad you guys who attended had a great time and it's been fun reading about it :)
<<

Pollux

Family Jewels Cast Extra
Family Jewels Cast Extra

Posts: 728

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

I have had and still have troubles to log in. Internal server errors and whatnot. I’m sure yo have heard all the juicy stories already but here’s some just in case. First of all, what a wonderful kruise this was. One of the best vocations and overall experiences I have ever had, thanks to 3 Kiss shows & amazing setlists. And I wouldn’t mind to visit Half Moon Cay again:) Number one Kiss experience for sure.

I met all band members. They really were in great spirits. You can see that from the pictures and videos. That good mood of theirs was infectious (hope this word does it:) They were kind enough to sign my albums, photos and my kruise program. They also talk about all sort of things very openly and they certainly were in no hurry. Like Paul said: Im here, I’m here, not going anywhereJ Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise; Creaturs and many other great Songs - even Almost Human. Thats when my jaws dropped. If we’re lucky we will here great setlists in the future. They did agree on some of my favorites, some not saying that can’t satisfy everybody. Funny moment was When I suggested “Fits Like A Glove“ to be playd next time. Eric went: security, security, get this guy out now:) Talking Abut “bad Gene song”:) They said that there’s so many songs that sound great in albums but they haven’t been able to capture the energy that certain songs would need.

Tommy agreed that on a special event like Kiss kruise they should play even more of these “obscure” songs. Kiss kruise II is coming so more then. Doc’s q&a session was great. Funny and smart man, no doubt. Tons of activities on ship. Everything was well organized. Everything was just great. Met lot of people, people in Kiss’s organization, etc and made new friends. Chris, it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife. Lorakiss, next time we talk more. And the pre-party! What a party. So well organized, the best hard rock DJ ever! All in all I can't ask much more.
<<

cwr18

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 5883

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:44 am

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Pollux wrote:I have had and still have troubles to log in. Internal server errors and whatnot. I’m sure yo have heard all the juicy stories already but here’s some just in case. First of all, what a wonderful kruise this was. One of the best vocations and overall experiences I have ever had, thanks to 3 Kiss shows & amazing setlists. And I wouldn’t mind to visit Half Moon Cay again:) Number one Kiss experience for sure.

I met all band members. They really were in great spirits. You can see that from the pictures and videos. That good mood of theirs was infectious (hope this word does it:) They were kind enough to sign my albums, photos and my kruise program. They also talk about all sort of things very openly and they certainly were in no hurry. Like Paul said: Im here, I’m here, not going anywhereJ Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise; Creaturs and many other great Songs - even Almost Human. Thats when my jaws dropped. If we’re lucky we will here great setlists in the future. They did agree on some of my favorites, some not saying that can’t satisfy everybody. Funny moment was When I suggested “Fits Like A Glove“ to be playd next time. Eric went: security, security, get this guy out now:) Talking Abut “bad Gene song”:) They said that there’s so many songs that sound great in albums but they haven’t been able to capture the energy that certain songs would need.

Tommy agreed that on a special event like Kiss kruise they should play even more of these “obscure” songs. Kiss kruise II is coming so more then. Doc’s q&a session was great. Funny and smart man, no doubt. Tons of activities on ship. Everything was well organized. Everything was just great. Met lot of people, people in Kiss’s organization, etc and made new friends. Chris, it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife. Lorakiss, next time we talk more. And the pre-party! What a party. So well organized, the best hard rock DJ ever! All in all I can't ask much more.


As I stated earlier, the greatest piece was meeting guys like Pollux and lorakiss-- guys who are great fans and so cool! Petteri, all our best to your whole Crazy Finnish crew! :)
<<

KISSFACE

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 9622

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:48 pm

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

pollux wrote:Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise

Wow, he actually Said that? Good luck indeed, to the nth power!

If I had a few of those proverbial magic wishes, I'd spend one on Paul's voice. I hope modern medical science can prevail here and do the job without complication. Luck aside, I would expect he's gone to see the very best and they've screened him properly and found him to be a good candidate for a successful procedure and recovery.
<<

Pollux

Family Jewels Cast Extra
Family Jewels Cast Extra

Posts: 728

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

KISSFACE wrote:
pollux wrote:Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise

Wow, he actually Said that? Good luck indeed, to the nth power!

If I had a few of those proverbial magic wishes, I'd spend one on Paul's voice. I hope modern medical science can prevail here and do the job without complication. Luck aside, I would expect he's gone to see the very best and they've screened him properly and found him to be a good candidate for a successful procedure and recovery.


Yes he did. Lets hope there would be no complications & that he would recover well. I've understood that these sort of operations could be a bit risky. At sunday he flew to Boston to visit a doctor. I guess that healing will take months.
<<

fissaman

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 8202

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 am

Location: Holder of the title "BBWC".

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

How did the subject of the voice arise ?

Did you flat out ask him about the deterioration in his voice and if he'd considered surgery?

Sounds like a risky thing to ask...
<<

Pollux

Family Jewels Cast Extra
Family Jewels Cast Extra

Posts: 728

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

fissaman wrote:How did the subject of the voice arise ?

Did you flat out ask him about the deterioration in his voice and if he'd considered surgery?

Sounds like a risky thing to ask...


Somebody asked something about how he is taking care of his voice. Don't remember exact words. Paul's answer however was plain and clear and certainly cought peoples attention. Thumps up for Paul.
<<

Evo999

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 5136

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 pm

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Pollux wrote:
KISSFACE wrote:
pollux wrote:Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise

Wow, he actually Said that? Good luck indeed, to the nth power!

If I had a few of those proverbial magic wishes, I'd spend one on Paul's voice. I hope modern medical science can prevail here and do the job without complication. Luck aside, I would expect he's gone to see the very best and they've screened him properly and found him to be a good candidate for a successful procedure and recovery.


Yes he did. Lets hope there would be no complications & that he would recover well. I've understood that these sort of operations could be a bit risky. At sunday he flew to Boston to visit a doctor. I guess that healing will take months.


This could explain the Monster release delays.
<<

Pollux

Family Jewels Cast Extra
Family Jewels Cast Extra

Posts: 728

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:49 am

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Evo999 wrote:
Pollux wrote:
KISSFACE wrote:
pollux wrote:Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise

Wow, he actually Said that? Good luck indeed, to the nth power!

If I had a few of those proverbial magic wishes, I'd spend one on Paul's voice. I hope modern medical science can prevail here and do the job without complication. Luck aside, I would expect he's gone to see the very best and they've screened him properly and found him to be a good candidate for a successful procedure and recovery.


Yes he did. Lets hope there would be no complications & that he would recover well. I've understood that these sort of operations could be a bit risky. At sunday he flew to Boston to visit a doctor. I guess that healing will take months.


This could explain the Monster release delays.


Maybe. However I was under the impression that Paul would do all the vocals for Monster now. He can certainly do atleast as good as he did with SB. No surgery will get Paul's voice back to the level it was, say, during PC, forexamble. I think that Paul takes surgery after Monster and that he wants to make sure he can go trough a long tour. Last summer tour they had, what, 15 shows. I witnesed the last show in N.Y. Pauls' voice was complety lost. It was terrible. Gene & others had to sing even Pauls verses. If there would have been say two, three or more shows on a Kiss Kruise, I think we would have noticed that in Pauls voice. He can now do ok for a show or two, but thats it.
<<

fissaman

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 8202

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 am

Location: Holder of the title "BBWC".

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Pollux wrote:
fissaman wrote:How did the subject of the voice arise ?

Did you flat out ask him about the deterioration in his voice and if he'd considered surgery?

Sounds like a risky thing to ask...


Somebody asked something about how he is taking care of his voice. Don't remember exact words. Paul's answer however was plain and clear and certainly cought peoples attention. Thumps up for Paul.



I'm surprised he was so candid about it - certainly not what I would have expected from him.

Thanks for clarifying it, though. 8)
<<

bjohnsen74

User avatar

Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Posts: 4539

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:08 am

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

fissaman wrote:
Pollux wrote:
fissaman wrote:How did the subject of the voice arise ?

Did you flat out ask him about the deterioration in his voice and if he'd considered surgery?

Sounds like a risky thing to ask...


Somebody asked something about how he is taking care of his voice. Don't remember exact words. Paul's answer however was plain and clear and certainly cought peoples attention. Thumps up for Paul.



I'm surprised he was so candid about it - certainly not what I would have expected from him.

Thanks for clarifying it, though. 8)


I agree, certainly not the Paul I assume him to be. Maybe no one really dared to ask him before and it remained an elephant in the room, or this was the right time to talk about it for Paul. Still, really out of character for Paul who I think of as an extremely private person and almost weird and superficial most of the times. Never really seemed to be much depth there, neither in lyrics or in conversation. I just assumed over time that there never really was more than one layer of paint to his personality.
<<

futon

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1786

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

KISSFACE wrote:
pollux wrote:Paul said that he have decided to take surgery and fix his voice. I wished him good luck. Paul and Eric talk abut the songs they have been practicing for the kruise

Wow, he actually Said that? Good luck indeed, to the nth power!

If I had a few of those proverbial magic wishes, I'd spend one on Paul's voice. I hope modern medical science can prevail here and do the job without complication. Luck aside, I would expect he's gone to see the very best and they've screened him properly and found him to be a good candidate for a successful procedure and recovery.



Maybe that was what Doc referred to in the Q&A when he was asked why the band left after the second show and he said Paul went to Boston for a "voice thing". I hope it works out, but for the most part he sounded great on the Kruise shows.
<<

dute

User avatar

Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Posts: 16465

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

bjohnsen74 wrote:
fissaman wrote:
Pollux wrote:
fissaman wrote:How did the subject of the voice arise ?

Did you flat out ask him about the deterioration in his voice and if he'd considered surgery?

Sounds like a risky thing to ask...


Somebody asked something about how he is taking care of his voice. Don't remember exact words. Paul's answer however was plain and clear and certainly cought peoples attention. Thumps up for Paul.



I'm surprised he was so candid about it - certainly not what I would have expected from him.

Thanks for clarifying it, though. 8)


I agree, certainly not the Paul I assume him to be. Maybe no one really dared to ask him before and it remained an elephant in the room, or this was the right time to talk about it for Paul. Still, really out of character for Paul who I think of as an extremely private person and almost weird and superficial most of the times. Never really seemed to be much depth there, neither in lyrics or in conversation. I just assumed over time that there never really was more than one layer of paint to his personality.


Unfortunately he's a private guy with a very public issue. He can't expect to go on tour and assume people aren't going to notice that his voice is on the decline. :lol:

That being said, kudos to him for not bullshitting people this time with a silly response like, "rock n roll isn't meant to be perfect". I'm sure he's assessed both the pros and cons to this. If he want to try to keep going though he either needs to sing within his means or try something else (that being, the surgery).
<<

Kee

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1897

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:49 pm

Location: Stockholm, Sweden.

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Damn!

I'm amazed that Paul (and Doc) has finally spoken out about this issue. And the fact the he's getting a surgery (if it's indeed true) is great news to me.

I SO hope this'll turn out well.

Exciting.
<<

Kulicker

User avatar

Family Jewels Cast Extra
Family Jewels Cast Extra

Posts: 812

Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Reading this.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fold_nodule

And you can see that this surgery is not undertaken lightly. The worse case scenario is that he won't be able to sing again.
<<

Trance

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 2492

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

Paul sounded so much better on the Kruise that I don't think he should chance the surgery.
<<

ColdGin

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1262

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 am

Location: Argentina

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

First of all thanks for all of you that were on the Kruise and let us know the details....you rule!

Have a maybe a stupid question...did the band were on the whole cruise or the just got there only for the concerts? I cannot imagine that they were eating breakfast and everybody around them asking for signatures....lol
<<

futon

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1786

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

ColdGin wrote:First of all thanks for all of you that were on the Kruise and let us know the details....you rule!

Have a maybe a stupid question...did the band were on the whole cruise or the just got there only for the concerts? I cannot imagine that they were eating breakfast and everybody around them asking for signatures....lol


The band were on the boat the whole time until after the second show when they left from Nassau, in which during the Q&A Doc said Paul left to go to Boston for a ( I know I said voice earlier) a voice or throat thing, means the same anyways. They didn't leave the cabins, and Doc said this was the only thing they didn't like during the cruise, they otherwise liked the whole vibe and the old tunes. Doc said on the next cruise they want to work out a way to "mingle". Having said that, there is video of them leaving their cabins ( on the same 7'th deck as fans ) in full gear going to the shows, stuff like that. They also apparently signed people's cabin doors that were decorated.
I have no idea if the band were out and about aside from Eric, he went to the beach in half Moon Cay, had security with him so no one really approached him.


Image
<<

ColdGin

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1262

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 am

Location: Argentina

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:48 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

futon wrote:
ColdGin wrote:First of all thanks for all of you that were on the Kruise and let us know the details....you rule!

Have a maybe a stupid question...did the band were on the whole cruise or the just got there only for the concerts? I cannot imagine that they were eating breakfast and everybody around them asking for signatures....lol


The band were on the boat the whole time until after the second show when they left from Nassau, in which during the Q&A Doc said Paul left to go to Boston for a ( I know I said voice earlier) a voice or throat thing, means the same anyways. They didn't leave the cabins, and Doc said this was the only thing they didn't like during the cruise, they otherwise liked the whole vibe and the old tunes. Doc said on the next cruise they want to work out a way to "mingle". Having said that, there is video of them leaving their cabins ( on the same 7'th deck as fans ) in full gear going to the shows, stuff like that. They also apparently signed people's cabin doors that were decorated.
I have no idea if the band were out and about aside from Eric, he went to the beach in half Moon Cay, had security with him so no one really approached him.


Image


Thanks buddy....very interesting stuff
<<

sugardaddy

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 7473

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm

Location: memphis

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:03 am

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

ColdGin wrote:First of all thanks for all of you that were on the Kruise and let us know the details....you rule!

Have a maybe a stupid question...did the band were on the whole cruise or the just got there only for the concerts? I cannot imagine that they were eating breakfast and everybody around them asking for signatures....lol



I was in the internet cafe on two separate occasions and KISS, the whole band, were eating behind a curtain. I pulled back the curtain a bit and there was a security guy sitting there. It was interesting seeing them all eating dinner and then breakfast together. Eric was sitting at the head of the table.

Also, Pauls voice did sound much better than previous tours and I told Doc that when I was playing blackjack with him.
<<

cwr18

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 5883

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:44 am

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

futon wrote:The band were on the boat the whole time until after the second show when they left from Nassau.


Eric actually stayed 'til the end. I saw him at breakfast on Sunday. Then, saw him get in his limo curbside Monday. What a great event! :) Glad you had a good time with your wife!
<<

fissaman

User avatar

Ace Frehley is...
Ace Frehley is...

Posts: 8202

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 am

Location: Holder of the title "BBWC".

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

I'm loving hearing all the candid comments here...

Any more little tid bits you guys heard from Doc and crew ?
<<

futon

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1786

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

cwr18 wrote:
futon wrote:The band were on the boat the whole time until after the second show when they left from Nassau.


Eric actually stayed 'til the end. I saw him at breakfast on Sunday. Then, saw him get in his limo curbside Monday. What a great event! :) Glad you had a good time with your wife!



I forgot that. The Sixthman people told me he was still on board and may show at the KISS Army members social but I didn't see him there. I was at the Internet cafe too and heard people behind that curtain and figured it was band related but not the band. Funny thing on the last day we had to walk through the area that was curtained off to get to the Internet cafe and it was another club/lounge, it had a lousy view and on that day at least stunk of sewage. Can't imagine the band liking the stink if it was there when they were there.
<<

futon

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1786

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm

Post Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Re: Kiss Kruise 2011 - YOUR reviews!

fissaman wrote:I'm loving hearing all the candid comments here...

Any more little tid bits you guys heard from Doc and crew ?


Doc was asked during the q And a about pranks. He said Eric was scared to death of hurricanes so enroute to the ship he told Eric a Hurricane was in the forecast but if things got hairy on the ship he was working on a plan to get them off the ship and Eric was crapping himself. I guess Eric probably didn't like the heavy rain on the last night. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL KISS DISCUSSION

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.