Help  •  Register  •  Login

Listen to the Voice of Reason!

<<

abusername

Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: Listen to the Voice of Reason!

Diss wrote:Is Ros' book still a thing? Is that still coming out? I sure hope so.

Hi Diss,

Yes, MAGIC is still a thing and it's getting bigger! (That's what she said :) )

We will begin preorders for the book in about a month. Please check the link below for a nice video sample of the book and stay tuned to the page for updates and details coming very soon on how to preorder your copy.

Thank you,

Ros Radley

https://www.facebook.com/MAGICKISSKroni ... 881533646/
<<

Tobakko

Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:56 am

I enjoyed it too. I thought you went easy on TSOC
<<

Diss

Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am

abusername wrote:
Diss wrote:Is Ros' book still a thing? Is that still coming out? I sure hope so.

Hi Diss,

Yes, MAGIC is still a thing and it's getting bigger! (That's what she said :) )

We will begin preorders for the book in about a month. Please check the link below for a nice video sample of the book and stay tuned to the page for updates and details coming very soon on how to preorder your copy.

Thank you,

Ros Radley

https://www.facebook.com/MAGICKISSKroni ... 881533646/

Nice! Looks like it'll be worth the wait!
<<

CRAZYNITES

Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm

<<

sicksickphil

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Mr Slow wrote:
elleneff wrote:When you reach a point in the brand life cycle where consistant profanity persists and slating other fellow podcasts and podcaster is worthy of a special episode, its time to stop.
You have to ask yourself, Is this what 3SOTC represents now? Fan baiting and vindictive behaviour? Because you hold some grudge against Chris?
Really?
Is 3SOTC now the equivilant of Fox News`s Hannity, with that level of dedicated pettiness and agenda?

No. Not all attention and mentions are good. Not all head rentspace is productive.
Until it stops, Im out. I cannot be in any way associated with this clearly damaged brand.
May as well have sent a series of Roseanne racist tweets

I just wish they'd focus more on having guests and discussing the band and less on, like you said, baiting the fans. Some of their interviews over the years have been outstanding. They are great at that side of things, particularly Michael.
They have the biggest KISS podcast out there, so they can attract the big names. They shouldn't waste it developing the "Us Against Them" attitude. It's pointless and a little childish. Stick to what you're good at; interviews and digging up minutia.

One funny snippet I heard a couple weeks back was where they ridiculed a fan for making the statement "You can't spell Kiss without Criss" asking where the C and the R went. Clearly none of them have ever heard of the "You can't spent dysfunctional without fun" line! If you don't have the ISS in CRISS then you can't spell the word KISS. They even revisited it the week later, still mocking the guy, oblivious as to how stupid they sounded!

I enjoy their podcast, but they do go way too far in their attempts to polarize people. I think Michael paid close attention to Gene's approach during his years working for the band, but is yet to realize that shtick is really old now.

"Clearly none of them have ever heard of the "You can't spent dysfunctional without fun" line!"

All three letters in fun are in dysfunctional. Not all of the letters of criss are in kiss. So YES YOU CAN SPELL KISS WITHOUT CRISS.
<<

sicksickphil

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm

ZachAttack wrote:If Branvold and the rest of them had any balls they would go to Rock N Pod themselves and say all that shit to their faces.

yeah because going to a crappy expo shows that they have balls.

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ui5B2qnmac
<<

41Mets

Council of the Elder
Council of the Elder

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 pm

sicksickphil wrote:
ZachAttack wrote:If Branvold and the rest of them had any balls they would go to Rock N Pod themselves and say all that shit to their faces.

Those guys are just having fun in their own way, there is nothing wrong with it. It's more like a community show for guys who do much of the same thing and have a good time doing it. Everyone has different ways of having fun. Yours seems to be making sure you are consistently critical and combative.

Ken's a good guy who is a very positive person in the Kiss fan community. He's the seemingly exact opposite of your persona on this board.
<<

Wicked Kiss

Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm

soeuropean wrote:They’re assholes, remember when they poked fun at Ros Radley for having the passion and the balls to try and do a book.

Well, no thanks to those guys, it’s looking like it will be out before the end of the year.

hahaha:P
Last edited by Wicked Kiss on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Bewitched

Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:08 am

spACEship wrote:
J-Lefty wrote:
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
dynastybjr wrote:Agreed. I unsubscribed from TSOC months ago - it's unlistenable. Luckily, there are plenty of other great Kiss Podcast options out there including the Kiss FAQ Podcast. Keep up the great work, guys.

I unsubscribed from TSOC over a year ago! The KissFAQ podcast is waaaaaay better!!!!!

Stopped listening shortly after Lafon.... I can not stomach Mark...I do not give a crap how big Nugent and Alice Cooper were in Detroit

I am sure Ciccini is doing well as a construction worker, but his 2 by 4-personality and character does not come off too well in the show. I mean, how many times can a man say «again» before adding a cringeworthy cliffhanger-pause, then going on rambling about some insignificant fan-issue - to the point where even Brandvold and the that sneezing-guy even had enough. :lol:

I think Ciccini is still the most tolerable of the three, Tommy's always speaking to guest in a condescending manner, and Mike is just an a-hole. bring back mitch! :lol:
<<

nightwingken

Might as well be the Admin!

Location: Celebrating 12 years whining.Complaining since 2001.

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 am

41Mets wrote:
sicksickphil wrote:

Those guys are just having fun in their own way, there is nothing wrong with it. It's more like a community show for guys who do much of the same thing and have a good time doing it. Everyone has different ways of having fun. Yours seems to be making sure you are consistently critical and combative.

Ken's a good guy who is a very positive person in the Kiss fan community. He's the seemingly exact opposite of your persona on this board.

"I said, that's life (that's life) and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks
Stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'Cause this big old world it keeps spinnin' around"

How dare we try to have a good time? ...which we did and will again.
Thank you Mets. Love you brother.

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6ao8cvyoU
<<

Admin

Play some music, PLEASE!

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:11 am

nightwingken wrote:Some people get their kicks
Stompin' on a dream

Damn right we will!
<<

41Mets

Council of the Elder
Council of the Elder

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:30 am

nightwingken wrote:
41Mets wrote:
sicksickphil wrote:

"I said, that's life (that's life) and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks
Stompin' on a dream

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6ao8cvyoU

Hope you have a great time brother. You're a good egg, Curly 8)
<<

nightwingken

Location: Celebrating 12 years whining.Complaining since 2001.

Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 am

Thank you Mets!

Admin wrote:
nightwingken wrote:Some people get their kicks
Stompin' on a dream

Damn right we will!

So looking forward to it.
Previous

Return to GENERAL KISS DISCUSSION