Gene and Ace song titles reveled..

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
BABABOOEY27
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Gene and Ace song titles reveled..

Post by BABABOOEY27 »

Gene and Ace revelaed at the Miami Vault Experience that the two songs they did for Aces next album are “Your Wish is My Command” and “I’m Nothing Without You”.

So I guess Monster is truly the last KISS album as YWIMC was being written for the follow up album.

They played a snip Of one them which sounded cool
Last edited by BABABOOEY27 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klankh79
Banned

Re: Gene and Ace song titles reveled. No next KISS album.

Post by Klankh79 »

or else they know there's people like you out there doing stuff like this and theyre trying to keep a few cats in the bag at least.......!!
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

BABABOOEY27 wrote:Gene and Ace revelaed at the Miami Vault Experience that the two songs they did for Aces next album are “Your Wish is My Command” and “I’m Nothing Without You”.

So I guess Monster is truly the last KISS album as YWIMC was being written for the follow up album.

Change the misleading thread title. But thank you for the update. Gene did say that Ace demoed YWIMC in an interview, but other songs CAN be written if KISS decide to do another album. So, that song won't be on a future KISS album. Unless there was another definitive announcement I'm not aware of...
BABABOOEY27
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by BABABOOEY27 »

kissjrj wrote:
BABABOOEY27 wrote:Gene and Ace revelaed at the Miami Vault Experience that the two songs they did for Aces next album are “Your Wish is My Command” and “I’m Nothing Without You”.

Change the misleading thread title. But thank you for the update. Gene did say that Ace demoed YWIMC in an interview, but other songs CAN be written if KISS decide to do another album. So, that song won't be on a future KISS album. Unless there was another definitive announcement I'm not aware of...
You’re right and I changed it. Just my thoughts because wasn’t that suppose to be the next big song
KISSFACE
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Re: Gene and Ace song titles reveled..

Post by KISSFACE »

BABABOOEY27 wrote:So I guess Monster is truly the last KISS album as YWIMC was being written for the follow up album.
That doesn’t mean anything, he’ll just write another when the time comes.
ftjr1974
Banned

Post by ftjr1974 »

KISSFACE wrote:
BABABOOEY27 wrote:So I guess Monster is truly the last KISS album as YWIMC was being written for the follow up album.
Kiss and Ace both had Hide Your Heart on their respective albums around the same time. I bet Your Wish Is My Command sounds like something off of Love Gun....or Destroyer :roll:
asamphord
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by asamphord »

The new song they played sounds promising! Cool chords and melody.
DressedToKiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by DressedToKiss »

I think Paul already declined those songs for kiss, so Gene knows he can give them away.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

DressedToKiss wrote:I think Paul already declined those songs for kiss, so Gene knows he can give them away.
How kind of him.
Velvis
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Velvis »

ftjr1974 wrote:
KISSFACE wrote:
Kiss and Ace both had Hide Your Heart on their respective albums around the same time. I bet Your Wish Is My Command sounds like something off of Love Gun....or Destroyer :roll:
No, its gonna be a mix of destroyer, creatures, and revenge.
Grizzly Adams

Post by Grizzly Adams »

Backbone Slip in the New York Groove