Help  •  Register  •  Login

Spain 2018?

<<

mike115

Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Posts: 8

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Spain 2018?

Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.
<<

Grizzly Adams

User avatar

Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Posts: 598

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Spain 2018?

mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???
<<

KISS#1

User avatar

2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Posts: 2368

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Location: California

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Re: Spain 2018?

Viva KISS!
<<

kissjrj

User avatar

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Posts: 9355

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 am

Location: Shout Mercy!!!

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:33 am

Re: Spain 2018?

KISS‏Verified account
@KISSOnline
5h5 hours ago
More
JUST ANNOUNCED! #KISS will headline the massive @ResurrectionESP Festival in Viveiro, Lugo, Spain July 2018! http://www.resurrectionfest.es/

Image
<<

kissjrj

User avatar

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Posts: 9355

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 am

Location: Shout Mercy!!!

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Spain 2018?

KISS‏Verified account
@KISSOnline
5h5 hours ago
More
JUST ANNOUNCED! #KISS will headline massive Rock Fest Barcelona @bcnrockfest in Barcelona, Spain July 2018! http://rockfestbarcelona.com/en/
<<

metalfuel

User avatar

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Posts: 7021

Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:49 pm

Location: netherlands

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:59 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Excellent now the rest of Europe!!!!!!!!!
<<

circusfreak

KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Posts: 145

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Is there another full blown tour of Europe planned or just these 2 festivals?
<<

Thunderous_Lay

User avatar

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Posts: 1061

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:59 am

Re: Spain 2018?

If they don't come to Portugal, guess I'll have to go to Spain yet again to see a rock concert for, like, the millionth time.

8) :lol:

Viva nuestros hermanos.
<<

jannep17

User avatar

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Posts: 5421

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:07 pm

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?
<<

Grizzly Adams

User avatar

Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Posts: 598

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 am

Re: Spain 2018?

jannep17 wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?


Kiss 2.0?
<<

Thunderous_Lay

User avatar

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Posts: 1061

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:22 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Grizzly Adams wrote:
jannep17 wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?


Kiss 2.0?

Que estas diciendo, chico...?! Por qué no te callas...?

8) :lol:

- -

On a more serious note, if you mention it, it will happen.

:oops: :|
<<

Di3go

User avatar

Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Posts: 347

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:25 am

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:56 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Thunderous_Lay wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
jannep17 wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?


Kiss 2.0?

Que estas diciendo, chico...?! Por qué no te callas...?

8) :lol:

- -

On a more serious note, if you mention it, it will happen.

:oops: :|

In mid 20XX
<<

peopleselbow

User avatar

Might as well be a member of the band!
Might as well be a member of the band!

Posts: 1329

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:12 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Grizzly Adams wrote:
jannep17 wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?


Kiss 2.0?

*****
<<

CRAZYNITES

KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Posts: 157

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:19 am

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:48 am

Re: Spain 2018?

This is not gonna sit well with Gene, he has the "Vault tour" on the same dates as the Spain shows


7/7/2018 - Philadelphia

7/14/2018 - Atlanta
<<

circusfreak

KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Posts: 145

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Re: Spain 2018?

I don't think it would sit well with Paul if they had to reject 2 festival opportunities so Gene can sell some vaults. The payday in Spain is much bigger.
<<

dazseg

Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Posts: 59

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Spain 2018?

Vault dates for Miami were moved to accommodate Gene's Australian tour without a care in the world...these Vault dates will just be moved and suddenly there are two paydays...BOOM!
<<

kissjrj

User avatar

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Posts: 9355

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 am

Location: Shout Mercy!!!

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 am

Re: Spain 2018?

New show added:

KISS will rock Plaza De Toros in Cordoba, Spain on Thursday, July 12th!

An Exclusive KISS ARMY Fan Club pre-sale will begin Saturday, December 16th at 11am local venue time.
<<

Thunderous_Lay

User avatar

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Posts: 1061

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Re: Spain 2018?

kissjrj wrote:New show added:

KISS will rock Plaza De Toros in Cordoba, Spain on Thursday, July 12th!

An Exclusive KISS ARMY Fan Club pre-sale will begin Saturday, December 16th at 11am local venue time.

Muy bueno.

I can talk with the GF and with any luck, we'll have some sightseeing before or after the show. Córdoba is such a beautiful place.

Image

:wink: 8)

EDIT:

Now that I think of it, it will be probably Hotter Than Hell around that time of year.

8) :lol:
<<

stickyfinger

User avatar

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Posts: 908

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:54 am

Location: Finland

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Spain 2018?

Wonder when they will publish rest of the European dates.

They are definitely milking it now as much as possible, considering the fact they did Europe last summer also. Tour after tour after tour after tour.
<<

highvoltage1969

User avatar

Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Posts: 3930

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 am

Re: Spain 2018?

mike115 wrote:Post from Kiss Army Spain:

KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER.
According to sources very close to the band and in conversations with Kiss Army Spain, it seems that KISS have sponsored two Festivals in our country. The news can become official in the coming days. Hopefully no other band crosses or there is any last minute inconvenience as happened last year.

The possibilities seem to be reduced to the three leading festivals in the country: Download in Madrid, Rock Fest in Barcelona and Resurrection Fest in Viveiro. In a few days we will leave doubts.


Sounds about right :lol:
<<

ACE FAN LI

User avatar

KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Posts: 196

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:03 am

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:35 am

Re: Spain 2018?

jannep17 wrote:
Grizzly Adams wrote:
mike115 wrote:
KISS PLANS A DOUBLE DUMP IN OUR COUNTRY THE NEXT SUMMER

???


That's unfortunate. Gene and Paul will do number two?

I guess Spain is "worth a deuce" to them... :lol:

Return to GENERAL KISS DISCUSSION



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.