Help  •  Register  •  Login

Dear members of the board...

<<

Eddie Van Hazel

Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Dear members of the board...

I agree with Aus1980....Ban who you want but please don't kill this site.

There are many here among us that thank you for what you do...and many of us still enjoy the band (past and present).
<<

LordThurisaz

Might as well be the Admin!

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Admin wrote:Jesus, another thread supporting euthenizing this site.

Hey, don't look at me. I've been trying to behave.

EDIT: Since this thread was posted.
<<

PsychoElder

Vinnie's Tupperware Party Assistant!
Vinnie's Tupperware Party Assistant!

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Eddie Van Hazel wrote:I agree with Aus1980....Ban who you want but please don't kill this site.

There are many here among us that thank you for what you do...and many of us still enjoy the band (past and present).

This right here! Best site on the web!
<<

Forevertj

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:Jesus, another thread supporting euthenizing this site.

Please Julian. DO NOT shut it down. I love it here. I even changed the way I behave just so I could keep coming here.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 pm

PsychoElder wrote:
Eddie Van Hazel wrote:I agree with Aus1980....Ban who you want but please don't kill this site.

This right here! Best site on the web!

This^^^^

Everything will be alright
<<

Phyllis Simmons

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Ive noticed a few more personal attacks lately, when I have a quick glance through some threads, but not totally out of the ordinary.

Personally I like the different shades of fan. I really do. I must admit it surprises me a little that some may want to repeatedly post on a site how much they have hated the band for the last 5-10-15 years. I really love early Aerosmith, but cant stand the latter-day version. I cant imagine going onto a site daily; to profess that? :scratch: To each their own. And thats from someone whose personal opinion is that Tommy Thayer is one of the biggest jokes inflicted on the Kiss fan in the bands history. Thats a personal opinion... Some agree with that... Plenty don't.. However I still support the band, I buy the releases, see the shows when they come around.. And have even enjoyed the most recent 2 shows I've seen; and posted positive reviews....

And listening to a few board members opinions whom I respect; on why they really like the current lineup; made me dig out SB and Monster again for another solid listen.. SB grew on me more; Monster - not as much...As long as you can back up and justify why you might feel a certain way about something; that is key in all of this, I would think..... No-one is saying everyone needs to share the same opinions on everything?
<<

redinthesky

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 pm

B5Erik wrote:
redinthesky wrote:
B5Erik wrote:There are ways of posting displeasure with something without resorting to trolling.

Posting honest opinions is OK, even if they're negative. But posting pics of spaghetti, coffee, rain gutters, etc, just got lame after the 2nd or 3rd time it was done. Even making spaghetti and coffee references got lame really quickly. It became the lowest common denominator way of taking a shot at both the band and the fans who still enjoy the band. It's pure trolling.

I certainly would not equate a Tommy coffee joke or a picture of a gutter with, as the admin put it, "...fucking ruining threads." It takes a lot more than something like that to ruin a thread, correct? Just because you, and some others, are tired of those kind of gags, doens't mean they "ruin threads."

The real thread hijackers, well that I can understand. But if someone is so sensitive that a mere Tommy spaghetti joke (which heck, I personally haven't even done in a long time) or coffee or gutter reference means a thread is "ruined" in their eyes, I don't know what to say. Well, except maybe that's just ridiculous.

Except that those are really stale, old jokes/putdowns. It gets tiring reading the same 8th grade level insults/jokes over and over and over again.

But that's how you feel. Meanwhile, how close are we until the next Paul wig joke? The next joke about Gene's hair? The next joke about Eric Singer's height? It's funny, I see some people complain about a Tommy coffee joke, but someone will call Singer a "shrimp" or something similar and, nothing. In other words, all the jokes are old here. Not just the Tommy ones. They aren't going away.
<<

Ace Chipperson

KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 am

You can't really expect anyone to pretend to prefer Tommy and Eric to Ace and Peter.
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:12 am

I don't believe that this thread has much to do with coffee and guttering gags. The thread that was taken down a few minutes before Admin's OP contained a heated exchange between myself and the newly arrived, self-appointed church warden 'Terminator'. I might be displaying Nibbleresque levels of hubris here, but I believe it is the (OK, probably rather tireless) criticism of what I see as exploitative business practice that has been the trigger here. That and my backhanded responses to those who try to mount a defence. That defence, in the presence of the indefencible, has very often taken the form of personal abuse. I am a 'horrible person' and, apparently, I de-rail threads - even though the business practices in question are pertinent to direction that thread has taken. I'd like to think, to hope, given my regard for admin, that his OP was addressed to both of us.

Do we really want this to become a place where we simply line up and holler "please sir, may I have another" like some grim, endless, reaffirmation of an initiation rite?

Not exactly top entertainment.

Last night I glimpsed a wonderous alternate reality ahead of a show this evening where Alice Cooper, with his original band, will play at the same arena that I saw KISS in a couple of months back. Ticket sales are just as high, possibly even higher. Yesterday Dennis Dunaway came to a small independent record store in the city. He had copies of his book available to sign at £16 - but he clearly didn't care if you bought one or not. He carefully and elaborately signed anything and everything that fans had brought in and swapped stories with everyone until the long queue finally snaked away. There was no security - fans of our demographic are clearly able to police ourselves. I bought the book a second time just to support the whole venture and went away with an even deeper respect for the band that - yes - will always be my first love. As co-writer on many of the big hits he is by no means on his uppers, he clearly doesn't need to do this - he's just an old school cool guy.

So £16 - or, indeed not - for a meet and greet with an absolute legend of hard rock / glam rock and, should you so wish, a photograph and most of your collection signed too. Oh, and a warm handshake..

Contrast all of that with that tragic picture of Big John on KKVII, his stack of $75 photos and a face that could curdle milk. Then tell me you don't think that something is rotten at the heart of KISSworld?
<<

DONTTOUCHMYASCOT

Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 am

Ace Chipperson wrote:You can't really expect anyone to pretend to prefer Tommy and Eric to Ace and Peter.

No one is suggesting that you do that.
<<

Crown Royal

Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:19 am

tomwabe wrote:I don't believe that this thread has much to do with coffee and guttering gags. The thread that was taken down a few minutes before Admin's OP contained a heated exchange between myself and the newly arrived, self-appointed church warden 'Terminator'. I might be displaying Nibbleresque levels of hubris here, but I believe it is the (OK, probably rather tireless) criticism of what I see as exploitative business practice that has been the trigger here. That and my backhanded responses to those who try to mount a defence. That defence, in the presence of the indefencible, has very often taken the form of personal abuse. I am a 'horrible person' and, apparently, I de-rail threads - even though the business practices in question are pertinent to direction that thread has taken. I'd like to think, to hope, given my regard for admin, that his OP was addressed to both of us.

Do we really want this to become a place where we simply line up and holler "please sir, may I have another" like some grim, endless, reaffirmation of an initiation rite?

Last night I glimpsed a wonderous alternate reality ahead of a show this evening where Alice Cooper, with his original band, will play at the same arena that I saw KISS in a couple of months back. Ticket sales are just as high, possibly even higher. Yesterday Dennis Dunaway came to a small independent record store in the city. He had copies of his book available to sign at £16 - but he clearly didn't care if you bought one or not. He carefully and elaborately signed anything and everything that fans had brought in and swapped stories with everyone until the long queue finally snaked away. There was no security - fans of our demographic are clearly able to police ourselves. I bought the book a second time just to support the whole venture and went away with an even deeper respect for the band that - yes - will always be my first love. As co-writer on many of the big hits he is by no means on his uppers, he clearly doesn't need to do this - he's just an old school cool guy.

So £16 - or, indeed not - for a meet and greet with an absolute legend of hard rock / glam rock and, should you so wish, a photograph and most of your collection signed too. Oh, and a warm handshake..

Contrast all of that with that tragic picture of Big John on KKVII, his stack of $75 photos and a face that could curdle milk. Then tell me you don't think that something is rotten at the heart of KISSworld?

<<

highvoltage1969

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 am

tomwabe wrote:I don't believe that this thread has much to do with coffee and guttering gags. The thread that was taken down a few minutes before Admin's OP contained a heated exchange between myself and the newly arrived, self-appointed church warden 'Terminator'. I might be displaying Nibbleresque levels of hubris here, but I believe it is the (OK, probably rather tireless) criticism of what I see as exploitative business practice that has been the trigger here. That and my backhanded responses to those who try to mount a defence. That defence, in the presence of the indefencible, has very often taken the form of personal abuse. I am a 'horrible person' and, apparently, I de-rail threads - even though the business practices in question are pertinent to direction that thread has taken. I'd like to think, to hope, given my regard for admin, that his OP was addressed to both of us.

Spot on.
<<

battra

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 am

tomwabe wrote:No one expects the Spanish inquisition!

<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 am

tomwabe wrote:

Drama much? “Tragic”??? “Face that could curdle milk”??? Huh?
The pic I saw looked like $15. I call fake news and hysterical hyperbole.
<<

Crown Royal

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

Where's the drama? Hyperbole?

I didn't know what pic he was talking about when I first read his post. Then I went to the Big John thread, and that pic is brutally sad. He looks like a homeless person scraping by on whatever bucks he can garner.

And I seriously doubt the pic of him with KISS is $15, when "just selfie" with him costs $10 or $15.
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

To be fare - I guess that a face that could curdle milk would probably have been a professional asset.

The contrast - as you are perfectly aware, was between the guy who was the incredibly distinctive bass player in the band that took Alice Cooper all the way from High School to 'Greatest Hits', who had a major hand in writing 'Elected', 'Eighteen', 'Under My Wheels' and 'Schools Out' - who was genuinely happy to meet you for a £16 book purchase or nothing at all. He was signing whole collections, with personal dedications, in a clean and elaborate hand.

Big John Hart, the bodyguard, is asking more. Much more. Because he is sat, floating on the SS KISSworld, where people argue that up is down and that wrong is right.
PS: 'drama much' doesn't really mean anything. I know what you're trying to say, but as I'm guessing that you're not twelve years old, there might be a better way to express yourself.
Last edited by tomwabe on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

aceshigh

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 am

Terminator wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
Terminator wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
Terminator wrote:
metaldad wrote:
Terminator wrote:
metaldad wrote:
Terminator wrote:
goinblind wrote:This very thread has now descended into what makes this board uninteresting: another back and forth about whether the insults are valid and warranted, and hypothetical tangents, semantics, etc.

Very true. And not to mention names, but he is one of the "usual suspects" known for dragging every thread he enters down the same worm hole. Maybe the admin needs to swap some flies.

Call him out
What is he going to do ?
Virtually beat you up ?

This is me trying to be as diplomatic and respectful as I can. And let's be fair. The second the name is mentioned this thread becomes another argument from the guilty claiming they do nothing wrong while admitting their wrong doings. It's no secret who the members are in which this thread is about. They are all chiming in hook line and sinker.

Don't let it bother you so much
I understand where your coming from but I think this happens
On most fan boards
Hit the ignore button
Everyone here is a Kiss geek :D
We just have different levels of insanity
it's not that it upsets me or ruins my day. It's kinda sad to see the same thing for roughly 18 years. Daily. The same people. I never signed on here because of it until recently. I come here for updates and news. I think we are blessed to be at this point in our lives and with or without all the flaws, Kiss is still alive. Let's celebrate. Not berate. But I've come to realize some people thrive on misery, and like Peter Criss, have the need to drag down others with them. It's a shame folks can't realize how wonderful life is and being a Kiss fan is and will always be a blessing and a joy. No one has to kiss ass or ignore the flaws. But no one has to be a dick or remind us of their displeasure in EVERY post everyday year after year. And doing it purposefully to derail every thread is simply sad. If that's how a person gets their licks it's time they reevaluated their priorities. But hey I'm just a positive person. I guess we all can't be this way.

I would love you to call out who it is that derails every thread on purpose? As for being positive do you realize the members of your favorite band may be some of the most negative people in rock? I often find most of the negativity comes from Kiss themselves. When was the last time PS said something positive about Peter? Maybe if our heros were more positive fans would be as well? Just a thought.

Are you really trying to blame Kiss for your poor behavior for all these years? Wow!

123 posts and you have known me for years? Hey Man strikes again.
One does not have to be a member to follow the chat or enjoy the site.

I have enjoyed this site for years as a member. I have been warned once and never suspended or banned. I must be positive sometimes.. moving on.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 am

Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

I didn't know what pic he was talking about when I first read his post. Then I went to the Big John thread, and that pic is brutally sad. He looks like a homeless person scraping by on whatever bucks he can garner.

And I seriously doubt the pic of him with KISS is $15, when "just selfie" with him costs $10 or $15.

You guys must have some pretty well off homeless people in your neck of the woods. Amazing, such insight can be had with one still photo. The famous photo of Big John he was young and fairly overweight. He's dropped some pounds and has gotten older. Shocking
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys must have some pretty well off homeless people in your neck of the woods. Amazing, such insight can be had with one still photo. The famous photo of Big John he was young and fairly overweight. He's dropped some pounds and has gotten older. Shocking

You're wilfully avoiding the very clear, very obvious, point that was being made with a whole lot of superfluous nonsense. I have explained it again for you above.
<<

elleneff

2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 am

I met Denis , Neal and Mike in Dublin the other week at the Olympia Cooper gig. My god, Denis is the nicest guy. happy to sign anything and Neal is still the Golden God.
I adored those guy back in the day as THE Alice Cooper Band. and boy how gracious and kind they were. Mike is a little shy but his chops and sound is still as cool as ever.
They signed my Original Vinyl Love it to Death for me. and I got to tell them what they meant to ME as a kid growing up and finally getting to see the original band play and as great as the current Cooper band is, The original guys have THAT sound. I may have fanboyed out with Denis and Neal. Very unbecoming for a 40 something male.
Tom, I love your take on things and I read it as objective and justifiably critical in the current climate as well as when you are being kind about certain periods. Which is fair.
I need your voice here. Its an eloquent and insightful perspective.
You can be a fan and be critically objective about a thing .(Look I know its shit but I still like em despite that )etc
Blondie, Deb, Chris and Clem are just as gracious and appreciative to be still doing this.
Kiss is at the Kash in period where to make up fro the 80s and 90s, they will sell you anything at any price to make a buck off a small, but fervent and wealthy audience.
and if you think thats value and worth it to you, The Kiss company thank your uncritical faculties.
Im a Fan of Kiss of old, and they stopped getting any of my money decades ago.

Big john has finally started cashing in, hes a web site coming , a book coming, so hes ready to start weening his Kiss audience for whatever they think is worth it.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You're wilfully avoiding the very clear, very obvious, point that was being made with a whole lot of superfluous nonsense. I have explained it again for you above.

You guys crack me up.
<<

Crown Royal

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
You guys crack me up.

<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

No, that's a feeble cop-out.

Please explain to 'us guys' how paying far, far, far more than you ever should to fleetingly share the same air space as a member of KISS is a good thing, so much so that even old bodyguards think they'll charge more than an internationally celebrated bass player.

And that being respected as a human being for basically no financial gain whatsoever by a member of the very band that KISS modelled themselves upon, is somehow not relevant in any way. That's how you bow out of this conversation with some semblance of credit.

But you can't.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 am

tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

Please explain to 'us guys' how paying far, far, far more than you ever should to fleetingly share the same air space as a member of KISS is a good thing, so much so that even old bodyguards think they'll charge more than an internationally celebrated bass player.

And that being respected as a human being for basically no financial gain whatsoever by a member of the very band that KISS modelled themselves upon, is somehow not relevant in any way. That's how you bow out of this conversation with some semblance of credit.

But you can't.

I explained myself in my first post to you. From what I've seen he is charging $15 not the $75 you stated. Until shown further proof I'll stand by that. I fail to see how an older guy who has shed some pounds looks the way you describe.
I know how you guys work. Your reputations are well known around here. I find you guys humorous at best. Typical of what you meet on a forum but seldom in the real world.
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

But you can't.

I explained myself in my first post to you. From what I've seen he is charging $15 not the $75 you stated. Until shown further proof I'll stand by that. I fail to see how an older guy who has shed some pounds looks the way you describe.
I know how you guys work. Your reputations are well known around here. I find you guys humorous at best. Typical of what you meet on a forum but seldom in the real world.

As I said, you can't.

My 'real world' is soley populated by people - bandmates, workmates, grown up children and their friends who all think that KISS' asking price at all levels is hilarious. They think that KISS fans must be stupid. As a KISS fan that bothers me. Maybe you should get out more.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 am

tomwabe wrote:

As I said, you can't.

My 'real world' is soley populated by people - bandmates, workmates, grown up children and their friends who all think that KISS' asking price at all levels is hilarious. They think that KISS fans must be stupid. As a KISS fan that bothers me. Maybe you should get out more.

I've stated an opinion you don't agree with. I don't agree with your opinion. Simple as that.

If the people around me actually worried what KISS does I would find that hilarious. Sounds like your circle needs to get over themselves and buy the new Taylor Swift cd. Maybe you should get out of your circle more.
<<

banks

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 am

(yawn)
<<

Fartbone

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:24 am

Fuck all of this shit. Wher'e s the beer and double cheese pepperoni pizza at!
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

As I said, you can't.

I've stated an opinion you don't agree with. I don't agree with your opinion. Simple as that.

If the people around me actually worried what KISS does I would find that hilarious. Sounds like your circle needs to get over themselves and buy the new Taylor Swift cd. Maybe you should get out of your circle more.

Truly desperate deflection. Wabe's band and friends in the industry - Hard rock and Garage Punk fans for the most part. Wabe's daughter a drummer in a noise punk band of growing repute. Her favourite movie? Only partially ironically, Detroit Rock City. Her friends - the same type of kids. I'm lucky.

They don't 'worry' - and I never said that they did.
<<

Thunderous_Lay

Stockholder in KISS Corp.
Stockholder in KISS Corp.

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:29 am

tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

As I said, you can't.

Truly desperate deflection. Wabe's band and friends in the industry - Hard rock and Garage Punk fans for the most part. Wabe's daughter a drummer in a noise punk band of growing repute. Her favourite movie? Only partially ironically, Detroit Rock City. Her friends - the same type of kids. I'm lucky.

You're coming close to Nibbler-like heights of hilarity. Just saying...
<<

battra

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote: Sounds like your circle needs to get over themselves and buy the new Taylor Swift cd. Maybe you should get out of your circle more.

My daughter loves Ace Frehley and Taylor Swift.

But she's awesome.
<<

highvoltage1969

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

But you can't.

Intelligent and articulate?
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 am

battra wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote: Sounds like your circle needs to get over themselves and buy the new Taylor Swift cd. Maybe you should get out of your circle more.

But she's awesome.

She sounds well rounded.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:36 am

highvoltage1969 wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

But you can't.

Yeah, that's it. :)
<<

highvoltage1969

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
highvoltage1969 wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
Crown Royal wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

You guys crack me up.

But you can't.

Yeah, that's it. :)

:thumright:
<<

battra

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 am

KISSTRONAUT wrote:
battra wrote:

But she's awesome.

She sounds well rounded.

She also doesn't toss out insults...like someone sucks if they like this or aren't cool enough to like that.

More folks should be like her.
<<

KISSTRONAUT

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 am

battra wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
battra wrote:

But she's awesome.

She sounds well rounded.

She also doesn't toss out insults...like someone sucks if they like this or aren't cool enough to like that.

More folks should be like her.

Admirable.
<<

nibbler1982

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 am

Thunderous_Lay wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

As I said, you can't.

My name brought up twice so far and I haven’t even thrown my hat in this race.

It’s nice to be thought of. :D
<<

tomwabe

Banned
Banned

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 am

Thunderous_Lay wrote:
tomwabe wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:
tomwabe wrote:

As I said, you can't.

Ah! The classic witch-trial scenario, much beloved of simple folk. Accept the dullard's assumption that my social circle is ignorant of the genre and its marketing , or reveal something of the personal actuality that renders that assumption as redundant and be picked up as a figure of fun that way.

What is notable is that such tactics have left their feudal origins to find their most obvious parallel within the trick-bag of the modern troll.

So now we have the moral crusade to somehow 'cleanse' a band message board being led by - irony of ironies - people who operate like trolls.
<<

Deuce1231

Post Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 am

This thread can't last much longer....
PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL KISS DISCUSSION