How to appease fans who can't do any "Vault" experience?

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

How to appease fans who can't do any "Vault" experience?

Post by Admin »

This is something I think Gene is missing the point on, though there are obviously business "things" in the background to which fans are not privy. Advertising. Showing up on a few news/radio outlets, or relying on rock news site or fans, is one thing. But don't forget about those digital platforms you dislike so strongly. We know you've got throwaway tracks that would never make a box. Should have used "Are You Ready" as a freebie, call it a single if you will. And perhaps bundled with some non-Vault alternate tracks, maybe the best of what already circulates in collector's circles! "Here's a taste of the sort of stuff you'll be able to hear on the 'Vault' and a thank you to those who've supported my for 50 years." And boom, iTunes / digital / vinyl EP or full-length. I still stand by he thought that a Cult-like idea like "Best of Rare Cult" would be a great mass-market release that wouldn't damage the exclusivity of the Vault - maybe the Producer Experience folk will get to pick the track-listing. Opinions vary, I guess I just always want MORE!

So, I'd do a single volume release featuring the best SQ versions from Gene's "Vault" that has circulated for years. He's really never benefitted from it anyway, so put it out as an all-or-nothing digital album, except for the one "single" track... Then license up a signed gatefold double-LP in blood red vinyl at $199 chock full of advertising for the vault. The songs I'd select are some of my favorites from collecting (and yes, some are even recycled from assorted bonus discs Gene has previously issued):

01. Stanley The Parrot
02. Howling For Your Love
03. So Many Girls, So Little Time
04. Rotten To The Core
05. Nite Fly
06. High And Low
07. Burning Up With Fever (KISS Demo)
08. I Don't Want Your Romance
09. Fourever
10. Love Came To Me
11. I Have Just Begun To Fight (w/ Virgin)
12. It's Gonna Be Alright
13. Something Wicked This Way Comes
14. Nobody's Perfect
15. Everybody Knows
16. You're My Reason For Livin'
17. Rain Keeps Fallin'
18. I Wanna Rule The World
19. Are You Ready (A Taste From The Vault)

Gotta let Fanucci wet his beak a little...
goinblind
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: How to appease fans who can't do any "Vault" experience?

Post by goinblind »

I guess if he's going in to locate, clean up and master the vault, it wouldn't cost anything more to do this as a digital release. But honestly, it would sell a couple of hundred digital copies and that's it. And it might knock off a noticeable amount of people who are on the fence about the $2,000 Meet & Greet.
Grizzly Adams

Post by Grizzly Adams »

Admin,
How do you know if Gene is not including tracks 1-18 that you mention above in his official $2k vault release?
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Say hi to Gino. This is at Electric Lady Studios.

Gene Simmons
Thank you to Gino from Florida for being our New York City executive producer! Toronto you can be next!

Sam

Post by Sam »

I'm sure there will eventually be a cheapo version, we just have to wait until Gene wrings every penny out of the "Vault Experience".
Rhiannon

Post by Rhiannon »

Great post admin, but i too think a lot of those tracks you mentioned will appear as part of the vault.But i really think, maybe 12 months or so we will see another release of these songs in a cheaper format.
Klankh79
Banned

Post by Klankh79 »

thats the coolest street clothes outfit he's had on since the Revenge tour.
Rhiannon

Post by Rhiannon »

kissjrj wrote:Say hi to Gino. This is at Electric Lady Studios.

Gene Simmons
Thank you to Gino from Florida for being our New York City executive producer! Toronto you can be next!

Can someone explain, is this a fan who paid for the experience at producing?
Curveboy
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Curveboy »

You need a $100-150 option for the 10 CD's plus a softcover book.
You can put it in a cheap cardboard box with paper/cardboard sleeves for each disc.

For those of us who have stuck with this band for decades and want to support the artist but can't afford to not put food on the table for it.
Kissologist
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Kissologist »

Gene Simmons

Let's get Gino's digits pronto.
We could have the first leaks of the material :twisted:
:mrgreen:
asamphord

Post by asamphord »

Kissologist wrote:

Gene Simmons

Let's get Gino's digits pronto.
We could have the first leaks of the material :twisted:
:mrgreen:
Gino is easily found on Facebook, doesn't have copies of any of the music yet, and, based on what I can learn about him from his facebook wall, is highly doubtful to be the type of person to spend cash on something and then give it away for free.
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mybliesad »

I'm with those who say someone will put this on line so we'll all be able to hear it. I just hope when it appears online they put up the links on this site.
asamphord

Post by asamphord »

mybliesad wrote:I'm with those who say someone will put this on line so we'll all be able to hear it. I just hope when it appears online they put up the links on this site.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crimson Harpoon
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Crimson Harpoon »

I don't even want the vault experience. Just offer a set of discs at a reasonable price & I would possibly be interested.
Erwin

Post by Erwin »

Curveboy wrote:You need a $100-150 option for the 10 CD's plus a softcover book.
You can put it in a cheap cardboard box with paper/cardboard sleeves for each disc.

For those of us who have stuck with this band for decades and want to support the artist but can't afford to not put food on the table for it.
That's all it takes.
Ironfist76

Post by Ironfist76 »

Time & patience is on my side. When the no-frills version comes out, it'll be mine.
Australia1980
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Australia1980 »

Sam wrote:I'm sure there will eventually be a cheapo version, we just have to wait until Gene wrings every penny out of the "Vault Experience".
This. I remember when they did the KISS boxed set, there was a guitar case, then a little ukulele sized case, then the black box. I bought the black box.

In fact, there doesn't even need to be a box. All he needs to do is shrinkwrap a stack of CD's together and I'll be happy.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Crimson Harpoon wrote:I don't even want the vault experience. Just offer a set of discs at a reasonable price & I would possibly be interested.
I want the version after you've sifted through all of the garbage and debris. I don't need to hear a bunch of extra shit with zero to offer other than a curious idea of what Gene thinks constitutes as a song.
peopleselbow

Post by peopleselbow »

Along with the ridiculous price is that the songs will most likely suck.
Crimson Harpoon
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:I don't even want the vault experience. Just offer a set of discs at a reasonable price & I would possibly be interested.
I want the version after you've sifted through all of the garbage and debris. I don't need to hear a bunch of extra shit with zero to offer other than a curious idea of what Gene thinks constitutes as a song.
That's where the reasonable price part comes in. It goes hand in hand with what the package actually contains. A set of 10 discs full of great material would be worth more than 10 discs filled with throwaway horseshit. I just bought a 27 disc box set of the complete King of Queens series for $28 & change, so what are 10 discs of music demos really worth? If Gene were Prince, John Lennon or Michael Jackson...
asamphord

Post by asamphord »

Crimson Harpoon wrote: If Gene were Prince, John Lennon or Michael Jackson...
i'm far more interested and fascinated by Gene's songwriting and recording process than I am anyone else you mentioned, by a longshot.
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mybliesad »

Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
That's where the reasonable price part comes in. It goes hand in hand with what the package actually contains. A set of 10 discs full of great material would be worth more than 10 discs filled with throwaway horseshit. I just bought a 27 disc box set of the complete King of Queens series for $28 & change, so what are 10 discs of music demos really worth? If Gene were Prince, John Lennon or Michael Jackson...
You can get the Beatles complete CD collection at Walmart for $199.00
Crimson Harpoon
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

mybliesad wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
You can get the Beatles complete CD collection at Walmart for $199.00
Yet Gene expects his fans to shell out $2,000 for a box of unreleased material.

That said, it (Gene's vault) is unreleased material, which might be worth more than a simple box of everything already available. But again, Gene is no Beatles.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
I can get an EVH 5150IIIS for around 2k. Or a bunch of guitar pedals. Or a new guitar. Gene thinking this is worth 2k [I really don't care to be in smelly Gene's presence for 5 minutes] is hilarious. Frankly, I'd spend the money on a nice power amp, which would actually be useful, over this junk drawer full of Gene's assorted stuff. And you're right, Gene is no Prince, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, etc.
Crimson Harpoon wrote:Yet Gene expects his fans to shell out $2,000 for a box of unreleased material.

That said, it (Gene's vault) is unreleased material, which might be worth more than a simple box of everything already available. But again, Gene is no Beatles
But Crimson, 2k is for the "experience." I'd rather experience an EVH 5150IIIS with the volume on 5.
savage_dreams

Post by savage_dreams »

Crimson Harpoon wrote: I just bought a 27 disc box set of the complete King of Queens series for $28 & change, so what are 10 discs of music demos
the example works, but against you. King of Queens already had been released before, in a more expensive way. i dont remember the exact price, but ill guess it was probably $20-$30 for each season. like everything else it eventually got released in a bargain format.

just like genes stuff, it will eventually be released in a cheaper format. anyone who thinks that this vault experience is the only way this set is ever going to be released is a moron.
Crimson Harpoon
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
I can get an EVH 5150IIIS for around 2k. Or a bunch of guitar pedals. Or a new guitar. Gene thinking this is worth 2k [I really don't care to be in smelly Gene's presence for 5 minutes] is hilarious. Frankly, I'd spend the money on a nice power amp, which would actually be useful, over this junk drawer full of Gene's assorted stuff. And you're right, Gene is no Prince, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, etc.
Crimson Harpoon wrote:Yet Gene expects his fans to shell out $2,000 for a box of unreleased material.

That said, it (Gene's vault) is unreleased material, which might be worth more than a simple box of everything already available. But again, Gene is no Beatles
But Crimson, 2k is for the "experience." I'd rather experience an EVH 5150IIIS with the volume on 5.
Or a pair of these to listen to real music on...

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_336REVA4R ... ewood.html
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:

The power amp would be for guitar, not music. Those speakers probably would sound pretty awesome though.
Crimson Harpoon
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:

The power amp would be for guitar, not music. Those speakers probably would sound pretty awesome though.
Yeah, I know. I was just naming something I'd rather spend $2,000 on... 5 entire carts full of shit at Dollar Tree?
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Crimson Harpoon wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:

Yeah, I know. I was just naming something I'd rather spend $2,000 on... 5 entire carts full of shit at Dollar Tree?
~1,500-2,000 songs on iTunes.
kiss-1976
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by kiss-1976 »

I don't believe the online bitching is necessarily about the $2000, $25,000 or $50,000 costs.
It's a personal choice as to how people spend their own cash.
It's because there isn't an option for fans just to buy a regular reasonably priced box set without having to meet Gene to get one.
At this point anyway...
elleneff
Banned

Post by elleneff »

Interesting point Admin.
Appease fans who cant do it. Assuming they want to of course.
If you cant afford a Vault 2k Experience, then a Kiss Kruise and potentially a 1K KISS meet and greet is out of reach too.
Nothing wrong with that, people have to judge priorities and cashflow and decide if its worth it to them.

Its noted some are selling bits and pieces of merch and collectibles to fund this and I say, cool, more power to you.

I can only speak for me, Personally like a few, If I had a few K lying around, Id rather buy a Jemm777 or an Iceman or an SG of an EVH 5150 Frankenstrat .
Or put it into the Old Jag XJS.
Iv meet Gene a few times, It cost me nothing. I place no value at meeting him again in an era where, lets face it , there are so many signed bits out there, an unsigned Gene glossy is probably worth more.
Having the original 4 sign on an original 74 tour poster? Id have that.
A Lick it up tour poster, with Vinnie Gene Eric and Paul? yeah I can see value on that. Its a time capsule, a moment captured with the 4 signatures.

To each their own of course. Ill wait till a bottom end set is available or its streamed on Deezer. Ill pay to hear it. Just no more than its actually worth.
Klankh79
Banned

Post by Klankh79 »

im with you guys who would pay for a no frills version of the set. im curious enough about the supposed horseshit and stuff that wasnt good enough to sift thru it all, even if at the end i feel like i overpaid. i am willing to take that chance. but again, not for more than the price of a decent seat to a concert or so.
aceshigh
Banned

Post by aceshigh »

Well it is working. You guys are all desperate to get your grubs on this thing. It is funny that you all slag COS and the 80's, but you all want the demos from those eras lol. Get a grip it is a collection of shitty demos for fuck sakes. There will be no new Black Diamond in this package. You may get a demo of Boomerang though fucking exciting isn't it?
Klankh79
Banned

Post by Klankh79 »

aceshigh wrote: Get a grip it is a collection of shitty demos for fuck sakes.
yeah, but Gene's shitty demos are interesting in their own right. kinda like how i purposely set out to watch what are obviously terrible movies sometimes, bcuz the fun is in how bad it is. given the lack of new material for the last 20 years i am actually quite eager to hear this stuff. but like someone else said, at its proper value.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

aceshigh wrote:Well it is working. You guys are all desperate to get your grubs on this thing. It is funny that you all slag COS and the 80's, but you all want the demos from those eras lol. Get a grip it is a collection of shitty demos for fuck sakes. There will be no new Black Diamond in this package. You may get a demo of Boomerang though fucking exciting isn't it?
This. :lol:
tomwabe
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by tomwabe »

It's going to need to be a two way appeasement though, isn't it? And that's not, ultimately, good for business. There's the appeasement you're suggesting here - which is throwing a bone to those of us who - and let's get this straight as most of us here are men of some means - won't pay the stupid asking price rather than can't pay the stupid asking price. Then there's the appeasement that, I guess, also won't be forthcoming to those who are still meeting loan repayments when / if this thing hits HMV in a cute little card safe six months down the line.

There actually are no holy grails here - this isn't something I could drop far more on, personally, than, say a first album promo or even a good condition first tour book. That's where real magic resides. Those aren't 'manufactured' collector's items. Gene's shonky safe is aimed at the terminally bamboozled- like something from Franklin Mint.

I'm a huge Gene fan but I can't for the life of me see why this collection is allowed out from under the KISS franchise? Those who have wondered on Paul's reaction to this have a real point. These were, for the most part, demo's made for KISS projects. They are, the ones we're interested in, actually, KISS demos. Why wasn't this stuff compiled and edited to include work from both major songwriters and issued under the classic logo?
Last edited by tomwabe on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

tomwabe wrote:It's going to need to be a two way appeasement though, isn't it? And that's not, ultimately, good for business. There's the appeasement you're suggesting here - which is throwing a bone to those of us who - and let's get this straight as most of us here are men of some means - won't pay the stupid asking price rather than can't pay the stupid asking price. Then there's the appeasement that, I guess, also won't be forthcoming to those who are still meeting loan repayments when if this thing hits HMV in a cute little card safe six months down the line.

There actually are no holy grails here - this isn't something I could drop far more on, personally, than, say a first album promo or even a good condition first tour book. That's where real magic resides. Those aren't 'manufactured' collector's items. Gene's shonky safe is aimed at the teminally confused - like something from Franklin Mint.

I'm a huge Gene fan but I can't for the life of me see why this collection is allowed out from under the KISS franchise? Those who have wondered on Paul's reaction to this have a real point. These were, for the most part, demo's made for KISS projects. They are, the ones we're interested in, actually, KISS demos. Why wasn't this stuff compiled and edited to include work from both major songwriters and issued under the classic logo?
Yet again, this.
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by highvoltage1969 »

tomwabe wrote:It's going to need to be a two way appeasement though, isn't it? And that's not, ultimately, good for business. There's the appeasement you're suggesting here - which is throwing a bone to those of us who - and let's get this straight as most of us here are men of some means - won't pay the stupid asking price rather than can't pay the stupid asking price. Then there's the appeasement that, I guess, also won't be forthcoming to those who are still meeting loan repayments when / if this thing hits HMV in a cute little card safe six months down the line.

There actually are no holy grails here - this isn't something I could drop far more on, personally, than, say a first album promo or even a good condition first tour book. That's where real magic resides. Those aren't 'manufactured' collector's items. Gene's shonky safe is aimed at the terminally bamboozled- like something from Franklin Mint.

:lol: Brilliant!
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Admin wrote:This is something I think Gene is missing the point on, though there are obviously business "things" in the background to which fans are not privy. Advertising. Showing up on a few news/radio outlets, or relying on rock news site or fans, is one thing. But don't forget about those digital platforms you dislike so strongly. We know you've got throwaway tracks that would never make a box. Should have used "Are You Ready" as a freebie, call it a single if you will. And perhaps bundled with some non-Vault alternate tracks, maybe the best of what already circulates in collector's circles! "Here's a taste of the sort of stuff you'll be able to hear on the 'Vault' and a thank you to those who've supported my for 50 years." And boom, iTunes / digital / vinyl EP or full-length. I still stand by he thought that a Cult-like idea like "Best of Rare Cult" would be a great mass-market release that wouldn't damage the exclusivity of the Vault - maybe the Producer Experience folk will get to pick the track-listing. Opinions vary, I guess I just always want MORE!

So, I'd do a single volume release featuring the best SQ versions from Gene's "Vault" that has circulated for years. He's really never benefitted from it anyway, so put it out as an all-or-nothing digital album, except for the one "single" track... Then license up a signed gatefold double-LP in blood red vinyl at $199 chock full of advertising for the vault. The songs I'd select are some of my favorites from collecting (and yes, some are even recycled from assorted bonus discs Gene has previously issued):

01. Stanley The Parrot
02. Howling For Your Love
03. So Many Girls, So Little Time
04. Rotten To The Core
05. Nite Fly
06. High And Low
07. Burning Up With Fever (KISS Demo)
08. I Don't Want Your Romance
09. Fourever
10. Love Came To Me
11. I Have Just Begun To Fight (w/ Virgin)
12. It's Gonna Be Alright
13. Something Wicked This Way Comes
14. Nobody's Perfect
15. Everybody Knows
16. You're My Reason For Livin'
17. Rain Keeps Fallin'
18. I Wanna Rule The World
19. Are You Ready (A Taste From The Vault)

Gotta let Fanucci wet his beak a little...
I'd be utterly amazed if anyone was interested in paying for a license to manufacture and sell a 20 track, double (coloured) vinyl gatefold LP of Gene Simmons demos that retailed for $200. You'd haemorrhage money all over the place.
aceshigh
Banned

Post by aceshigh »

LordThurisaz wrote:
tomwabe wrote:It's going to need to be a two way appeasement though, isn't it? And that's not, ultimately, good for business. There's the appeasement you're suggesting here - which is throwing a bone to those of us who - and let's get this straight as most of us here are men of some means - won't pay the stupid asking price rather than can't pay the stupid asking price. Then there's the appeasement that, I guess, also won't be forthcoming to those who are still meeting loan repayments when if this thing hits HMV in a cute little card safe six months down the line.

There actually are no holy grails here - this isn't something I could drop far more on, personally, than, say a first album promo or even a good condition first tour book. That's where real magic resides. Those aren't 'manufactured' collector's items. Gene's shonky safe is aimed at the teminally confused - like something from Franklin Mint.

Yet again, this.
If it was of any quality, Paul would want his name on it as well. It will be a steaming pile. I want to see the running time of this set. 150 one minute songs?
Klankh79
Banned

Post by Klankh79 »

if Paul is griping about anything, its probably rooted in jealousy. no one is making fun of Gene's voice. Gene remains an intriguing enough celebrity to make an offering like this a viable proposition. Paul can only paint.
Sssnakester

Post by Sssnakester »

kiss-1976 wrote:I don't believe the online bitching is necessarily about the $2000, $25,000 or $50,000 costs.
It's because there isn't an option for fans just to buy a regular reasonably priced box set without having to meet Gene to get one.
At this point anyway...
This is EXACTLY it. I can't for the life of me figure out why that's so hard for some to comprehend
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Klankh79 wrote:if Paul is griping about anything, its probably rooted in jealousy. no one is making fun of Gene's voice. Gene remains an intriguing enough celebrity to make an offering like this a viable proposition. Paul can only paint.
Does Paul blow huge gravity bong sized puffs of smoke up people's ass about "doing it for the fans" when he does his ugly, 3rd grade fingerpainting pieces of artwork though?
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Sssnakester wrote:
kiss-1976 wrote:I don't believe the online bitching is necessarily about the $2000, $25,000 or $50,000 costs.
At this point anyway...
This is EXACTLY it. I can't for the life of me figure out why that's so hard for some to comprehend
Because those people would much rather look down at you and insinuating you're a broke peiece of shit just because you aren't, in the immortal words of tomwabe, a legend among mere mortals, "terminally bamboozled." Gene can cram the gaudy, tawdry safe, the scarf [seriously? this is real?], the book of ego inflating for songs that couldn't cut the mustard and other typical blowhard shit he pumps into everything he does, the goofy coin, the silly Knucklbonz style statue... most of the fans just want a fucking 10 CD set with a simple box and a simple CD booklet like in the awesome, awesome 2 disc best of box set Rhino did with a decent 64 page booklet. The rest of that overpriced windowdressing is meant to make it look better than it is, but is really just a bath house in a red light district.
Vandelay Industries

Post by Vandelay Industries »

LordThurisaz wrote:
Sssnakester wrote:
At this point anyway...
Because those people would much rather look down at you and insinuating you're a broke peiece of shit just because you aren't, in the immortal words of tomwabe, a legend among mere mortals, "terminally bamboozled." Gene can cram the gaudy, tawdry safe, the scarf [seriously? this is real?], the book of ego inflating for songs that couldn't cut the mustard and other typical blowhard shit he pumps into everything he does, the goofy coin, the silly Knucklbonz style statue... most of the fans just want a fucking 10 CD set with a simple box and a simple CD booklet like in the awesome, awesome 2 disc best of box set Rhino did with a decent 64 page booklet. The rest of that overpriced windowdressing is meant to make it look better than it is, but is really just a bath house in a red light district.
What's cracking me up is that some of these hoarder club members are already trying to use parental-type warnings to scare people from leaking the tracks. I personally DGAF enough to make any effort to hit the pirate sites, but the fact that there's already some apparent one-upsmanship in the air over these tracks, I'll be giggling when--not if--these songs start leaking....
asamphord

Post by asamphord »

Vandelay Industries wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Sssnakester wrote:
At this point anyway...
What's cracking me up is that some of these hoarder club members are already trying to use parental-type warnings to scare people from leaking the tracks. I personally DGAF enough to make any effort to hit the pirate sites, but the fact that there's already some apparent one-upsmanship in the air over these tracks, I'll be giggling when--not if--these songs start leaking....
happy to be your huckleberry.
Vandelay Industries

Post by Vandelay Industries »

asamphord wrote:
Vandelay Industries wrote:
LordThurisaz wrote:
Sssnakester wrote:
At this point anyway...
happy to be your huckleberry.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

Vandelay Industries wrote:What's cracking me up is that some of these hoarder club members are already trying to use parental-type warnings to scare people from leaking the tracks. I personally DGAF enough to make any effort to hit the pirate sites, but the fact that there's already some apparent one-upsmanship in the air over these tracks, I'll be giggling when--not if--these songs start leaking....
A bunch of clowns defending the availability of music by people who most think dress up to look like clowns. :lol:

Yeah, they're beyond silly. Someone needs to leak the full enchilada.
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Rhiannon wrote:

Gene Simmons

God know, he look's deranged, which I'm guessing is a mandatory requirement for the $25K 'executive producer role-playing experience'.
battra
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by battra »

highvoltage1969 wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:

Gene Simmons

God know, he look's deranged, which I'm guessing is a mandatory requirement for the $25K 'executive producer role-playing experience'.
I would feel like such a douchebag doing that.

But I also don't play in fantasy hockey leagues or fantasy camp either.