Should you believe that content available by means of the Website infringes one or more of your copyrights then we will be pleased to address the matter in good faith and provide resolution quickly. Please provide us a written notice ("Infringement Notice") containing the following information:
1) A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2) An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed; At the very least this should include the specific URL of any offending content.
3) A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific page or message board post that contains any such content and a description of which specific portion therin (an image, a link, the text, etc) to which your complaint refers to;
4) Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
5) A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Requests, preferred by email, can be sent to contact page linked on nearly every page within this site.
Contact via Email: email@example.com
Contact via Fax: 1-415-558-7058
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org. Chilling Effects is US law schools joint project that seeks to provide a database and information on the requests to remove information from the internet.