WENDY O. WILLIAMS: W.O.W.
Jem/Passport Records PB-6034 (US, 1984)
Music For Nations MFN-24 (UK, 1984)
Plasmatics Media, Inc. WOW-103 (USA, 2000 - Reissue)
Produced by Gene Simmons.
01. I Love Sex (And Rock And Roll) (3:47) - Simmons/Beech/Swenson/Tolliver/Stotts
02. It's My Life (3:58) - Simmons/Stanley
03. Priestess (3:23) - Beech/Swenson/Romanelli
04. Thief In The Night (3:47) - Simmons/Weissman
05. Opus in Cm7 (4:20) - Swenson/Romanelli
06. Ready To Rock (5:11) - Swenson/Romanelli/Stotts
07. Bump And Grind (4:27) - Beech/Swenson/Romanelli/Tolliver/Stotts
08. Legends Never Die (4:25) - Simmons/Free/Mitchell
09. Ain't None Of Your Business (3:27) - Simmons/Carr/Vincent
Engineered by Frank Filipetti. 2nd Engineer: Tom Roberts.
Assistant Engineers: Billy Miranda,
Tom Brick, and Moira Marquis.
Recorded and mixed at Right Track Studios, NY.
Track 02 allegedly features the music of
KISS with the vocals of Wendy added in which case it would include Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Eric Carr, and Vinnie Vincent plus
lead overdubs by Wes Beech. Cover credits list Ace Frehley as the 'Special Guest' on Track 7. Paul Stanley is credited on guitar
on track 6. Eric Carr is credited on drums on Track 8. Gene plays bass on the whole album creditted as Reginald Van Helsing. Click on covers
for large scans. RIP Wendy...